.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Ramsey to get +1 soon?

normally im not for fast succesive rises, but ramsey has been phenominal, and in the title leading team (WOOT WOOT). he is showing isco like form. Is he as good, god no (i dont think you never know) but playing like he is in the team Arsenal is this season, we could see one by december, if he continues to be a first choice team member and fires in a handful more

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Cheick Tiotè from Newcastle could have a +1?

Tuttomercatoweb.com says that the United would like him' date='he's true?

( [url']http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/manchester-united-tiote-e-la-nuova-idea-per-il-centrocampo-493889[/url] )

Tiote has been far from his best this year. You only have to see yesterdays match to see that. Gives the ball away cheaply in dangerous situations. I think he would be more likely to drop than rise. But that is only my opinion.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Tiote has been far from his best this year. You only have to see yesterdays match to see that. Gives the ball away cheaply in dangerous situations. I think he would be more likely to drop than rise. But that is only my opinion.

Ah ok thank you, therefore is false the news?

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Cheick Tiotè from Newcastle could have a +1?

Tuttomercatoweb.com says that the United would like him' date='he's true?

( [url']http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/manchester-united-tiote-e-la-nuova-idea-per-il-centrocampo-493889[/url] )

united might want him, but he is defintaley not getttng a rise anytime soon, could even drop as mentioned

Think Bacuna will rise at Villa?

taking my love for villa out of it and thinking football wise i still do believe Bacuna should atleast get a +1 depending on what side of the bed the sm team got up on +2 ;) Although we are not playing amazing and havnt done for a few seasons i do believe the Villa team is underated in places, Delph, Guzan, BACUNA, Luna, Westwood, Sylla are all much to low and over rated in other places the Agbonglahors, Nzogbia's even Given to an extent are much to high. I believe its for the main reason every year we flirt with relegation meaning its much easier to just leave the players at championship standard than updating there ratings for us to get relegated then looking at the ratings again. Guzan (87) outclasses players such as De Gea, Julio Cesar, Allan Mcgregor, Kurl (sometimes), Friedel not to name a few, all playing in the premier league (minus cesar) and rated higher than Guzan. Its the same with Westwood and Delph, they outclass the likes of Henderson, Anderson, Fletcher, Joe Allen, Anita but still only rated 86! i could go on about Bacuna all day but i don't think Villa have many fans in the SM team

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Could these players get a rise in the next review?

Ben Davies

Michael Dawson

Matt Green

Thanks in advance ;)

Matt Green plays for Birmingham I believe (unless he is on loan from a Premier League side) but should rise 71->77/78

taking my love for villa out of it and thinking football wise i still do believe Bacuna should atleast get a +1 depending on what side of the bed the sm team got up on +2 ;) Although we are not playing amazing and havnt done for a few seasons i do believe the Villa team is underated in places' date=' Delph, Guzan, BACUNA, Luna, Westwood, Sylla are all much to low and over rated in other places the Agbonglahors, Nzogbia's even Given to an extent are much to high. I believe its for the main reason every year we flirt with relegation meaning its much easier to just leave the players at championship standard than updating there ratings for us to get relegated then looking at the ratings again. Guzan (87) outclasses players such as De Gea, Julio Cesar, Allan Mcgregor, Kurl (sometimes), Friedel not to name a few, all playing in the premier league (minus cesar) and rated higher than Guzan. Its the same with Westwood and Delph, they outclass the likes of [b']Henderson[/b], Anderson, Fletcher, Joe Allen, Anita but still only rated 86! i could go on about Bacuna all day but i don't think Villa have many fans in the SM team

Not recently, Henderson has been a good player for Liverpool the last season or so, really seemed to have kicked on. Tailed off a bit in the last couple of games though.

Will Benteke rise? or does he have to move to a bigger club to get anything?

Not long got 89, not done anywhere near enough since to even consider 90. I think he could get it at Villa if he continues to bang in 20 a season and has a decent World Cup but defo not short term.