English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi guys' date=' is John O'shea (Sunderland) safe at 88?[/quote']

I personally think he is a quality defender that can play anywhere, unfortunately sunderland aren't doing to well so if that continues and they stay way down at the bottom of the table I would say -1 maybe even -2 in inevitable

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I personally think he is a quality defender that can play anywhere' date=' unfortunately sunderland aren't doing to well so if that continues and they stay way down at the bottom of the table I would say -1 maybe even -2 in inevitable[/quote']

Thanks mate. Do you think that Maurizio Domizzi (Udinese) is better on SM?

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Will Benteke rise? or does he have to move to a bigger club to get anything?

He certainly has the potential too' date=' if not at Villa, then with his inevitable transfer. But he wont get one until at least seasons end, and he would need 15 goals, 20 to be safe.

Hi guys, is John O'shea (Sunderland) safe at 88?

nope, 87 is assured i believe

How's Mirallas doing? Haven't followed Everton recently :)

Playing well, not a superstar but as solid as you like. doubt he will rise anytime soon, but a solid 89 for sure

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Could these players get a rise in the next review?

Ben Davies

Michael Dawson

Matt Green

Thanks in advance ;)

probably only ben davis is a riser.

dawson isn't exactly setting the league on fire.

matt green isn't even in the EPL so his rises are probably limited to some extent

talking about Dejan LOVREN' date=' i believe he's bound to hit 90. he's been terrific for Southampton. way better than the clowns playing for united; evans (90), jones (89) and smalling (89).[/quote']

Only really going to happen if Southampton finish in the top seven (i.e. 7th, really), wish is possible but unlikely. Or perhaps 8th/9th and a cup win.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

talking about Dejan LOVREN' date=' i believe he's bound to hit 90. he's been terrific for Southampton. way better than the clowns playing for united; evans (90), jones (89) and smalling (89).[/quote']

End of season, if saints finish high/with Europe.

Kolo Toure (89) of Liverpool can go to 90??

Not just yet, could if he gets games and perfroms for a longer period absolutely

will Wolfswinkel get a drop any time soon? at Sporting he was able to play in the Europa and make it to the Dutch team squad at least.

next, in recent light of being dropped, will Jelavic maintain at 89?

lastly Demba Ba, expecting a drop if he does not get enough game time?

Wondering if any of John Terry' date=' Per Mertesacker and Bacary Sagna are doing good enough to possiby get a rise?[/quote']

All are playing well, could possibly see Per get a rise if his and Arsenal's form continues over the course of the season.

Can't see Sagna rising.

Terry - Again, been fantastic for Chelsea under Mourinho,I feel his is underrated at 91. Personally I believe he could have a chance of (or at least be considered for) a rise if Chelsea dominate this season.

BUT - The ratings system is so poor that it's difficult to know what'll happen.

will Wolfswinkel get a drop any time soon? at Sporting he was able to play in the Europa and make it to the Dutch team squad at least.

next' date=' in recent light of being dropped, will Jelavic maintain at 89?

lastly Demba Ba, expecting a drop if he does not get enough game time?[/quote']

All 3 are a chance of dropping. I think RVW will get more time before that though. Jelavic will hold his 89 for a bit longer due to Evertons success atm (could go second tomorrow) But is in danger. Ba will drop, behind Torres and Eto'o (and probably LUkkaku)

Wondering if any of John Terry' date=' Per Mertesacker and Bacary Sagna are doing good enough to possiby get a rise?[/quote']

Terry wont, Sagna probably wont, Per probably will.

Mertesacker shouldn't have dropped the last time. Quality defender. But he is an Arsenal defender, so no, he won't rise. No matter how well he plays over an extended period of time. Terry is rubbish now.

next' date=' in recent light of being dropped, will Jelavic maintain at 89?

lastly Demba Ba, expecting a drop if he does not get enough game time?[/quote']

It wouldnt be fair to drop Ricky imo, he hasnt been bad just playing for a under performing team atm.