.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What has happened with Joe Allen? Will he play this season?

Rogers is a fan of his and he did relatively well before he got injured in terms of ball possession. He is just about ready to come back from the injury (hamstring I believe) so next few weeks will tell.

Is it just me or do others think Manchester Utd's wingers Valencia' date='Nani and Young are all over rated and shouldn't be higher rated then 90.

None of them have performed well in the last 18 months maybe longer.[/quote']

I pretty much agree. Both Valencia and Nani deserves a drop and Young shouldnt have rose to 91 in the first place.

I pretty much agree. Both Valencia and Nani deserves a drop and Young shouldnt have rose to 91 in the first place.

Valencia not so much maybe a -1, but yes nani and young haven't been the players they are rated at in a very long time- young was overrated from the beggining all the way back to his Watford days, and nani is just a Ronaldo wanna be who also never lived up to the massive hype! And although he ain't a winger.. Anderson! Should be atleast on par with Fabio!

Valencia not so much maybe a -1' date=' but yes nani and young haven't been the players they are rated at in a very long time- young was overrated from the beggining all the way back to his Watford days, and nani is just a Ronaldo wanna be who also never lived up to the massive hype! And although he ain't a winger.. Anderson! Should be atleast on par with Fabio![/quote']

I'd take Anderson off the database if I had my way. :P

Is it just me or do others think Manchester Utd's wingers Valencia' date='Nani and Young are all over rated and shouldn't be higher rated then 90.

Agree on -1s for Anderson, Valencia, Young and Nani.

-1's for all expect valencia. Last season he was godly

Agreed. Should be more like

Valencia- 90/91

Nani-91

Young-90 (even that's too much for him but oh well..)

IMO

Not a chance Lucas will rise. He has been extremely average.

Complete rubbish, he's been hit and miss so far. Had a couple of excellent games and 1 or 2 where he's gone missing. Was pushing 91 before his injury, think it's to early for him to get it yet but if he can regain his form and stay fit he has a chance if Liverpool challenge for top 4.

Complete rubbish' date=' he's been hit and miss so far. Had a couple of excellent games and 1 or 2 where he's gone missing. Was pushing 91 before his injury, think it's to early for him to get it yet but if he can regain his form and stay fit he has a chance if Liverpool challenge for top 4.[/quote']

Not it's not complete rubbish. Lucas has not been playing at a 91 rated standard this season.

Complete rubbish' date=' he's been hit and miss so far. Had a couple of excellent games and 1 or 2 where he's gone missing. Was pushing 91 before his injury, think it's to early for him to get it yet but if he can regain his form and stay fit he has a chance if Liverpool challenge for top 4.[/quote']

this is true, and along the lines of my prediction. Lucas was being thrown around as a 91, but got injured. he hasnt set the world on fire, but has had some great games and if Liverpool contnue to be in the title race mid season, and Leiva gets minutes and plays well, he is a good shot for a 91.