.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

lulwut

Lucas Leiva could get a +1' date=' but it will be at mid season at earliest if Liverpool are still contenders.

Brady could get a +2 yes.[/quote']

Lucas sucks. I echo completely what Adam said. My Liverpudlian mates also want him out the XI

Wonder if Giroud is going to get 91 any time soon?

He probably deserves it off his form so far this season

Lucas sucks. I echo completely what Adam said. My Liverpudlian mates also want him out the XI

Yes that's why he just got back into the Brazil team :rolleyes:

So funny how many people on here tell u a player is bad when I'm the one who watches him week in week out haha go figure.

So funny how many people on here tell u a player is bad when I'm the one who watches him week in week out haha go figure.

Getting into a squad to play Zambia and South Korea shouldn't be a measure of how good he is.

Come next summer he'll be incredibly lucky to be ahead of Paulinho, Sandro, Hernanes, Fernandinho and Ramires. And they're just the midfielders in his position. I could add Oscar, Bernard, Coutinho, Lucas Moura to that list if we're gonna say midfielders in general.

Believe it or not,you are not the only one who watches Liverpool.Anyway,Lucas is Liverpool's weak point so far in this season at all.

Getting into a squad to play Zambia and South Korea shouldn't be a measure of how good he is.

Come next summer he'll be incredibly lucky to be ahead of Paulinho' date=' Sandro, Hernanes, Fernandinho and Ramires. And they're just the midfielders in his position. I could add Oscar, Bernard, Coutinho, Lucas Moura to that list if we're gonna say midfielders in general.[/quote']

Spot on there.

Possible Arsenal risers

Mertesacker

Koscielny

Ramsey

Arteta - Continued excellence last 2 seasons IMO

Rosicky ( I just found out he is rated 88, he has been Arsenals best player in the 2nd half of the last 2 seasons, and has started this season very well)

Oliver Giroud

Any thoughts ?

Possible Arsenal risers

Mertesacker

Koscielny

Ramsey

Arteta - Continued excellence last 2 seasons IMO

Rosicky ( I just found out he is rated 88' date=' he has been Arsenals best player in the 2nd half of the last 2 seasons, and has started this season very well)

Oliver Giroud

Any thoughts ?[/quote']

All yes. apart from Arteta who'll probably hinge on how Arsenal have fared at the end of the season. Koscielny's failure to rise is nothing short of embarrassing.

Believe it or not' date='you are not the only one who watches Liverpool.Anyway,Lucas is Liverpool's weak point so far in this season at all.[/quote']

I'm fairly confident I watch Liverpool a lot more than Everton and Villa fans but your right Raz I still probably don't watch us as much as you do :rolleyes:

Funnily enough nobody was talking about Lucas being a weak point before the Arsenal game...talk about jumping on the band wagon.

I have watched majority of Liverpool games this season as you are on the tele most games and if your not on the tele and Everton aren't on at the same time I will go and watch you. Also added to the fact that most of my mates are Liverpool fans and we talk a lot about them so I think I have a good view on them.

I'm fairly confident I watch Liverpool a lot more than Everton and Villa fans but your right Raz I still probably don't watch us as much as you do :rolleyes:

Funnily enough nobody was talking about Lucas being a weak point before the Arsenal game...talk about jumping on the band wagon.

Lucas has been a weak point for a few years now. There's nothing new about it

Lucas was absolutely fantastic for Liverpool before his injury and even now when he doesn't play they don't have adequate cover. If you want a player who just hasn't been performing this season look no further than Captain Steve G, he was genuinely hard to watch against Arsenal.

Believe it or not' date='you are not the only one who watches Liverpool.Anyway,Lucas is Liverpool's weak point so far in this season at all.[/quote']

Lucas is one of the best Liverpool players , he is not their weak point , the weak point is the fact that Liverpool cant find him a decent pair , Henderson , Allen and Gerrard dont help him enough .

Lucas is one of the best Liverpool players ' date=' he is not their weak point , the weak point is the fact that Liverpool cant find him a decent pair , Henderson , Allen and Gerrard dont help him enough .[/quote']

Allen been injuried so far.That's not Gerrard's job and Henderson been their best midfielder by some distance.

Allen been injuried so far.That's not Gerrard's job and Henderson been their best midfielder by some distance.

Gerrard doesn't play where he used to, when he's paired with Henderson or Lucas it absolutely is his job. If his name wasn't Steven Gerrard he wouldn't be seeing anywhere near as much game time as he has.

alright, Lucas deserve his 90, no more or less. he can't be the same level as Inler or Mikel (2 other players I have in my other game worlds). Same rating as Mario Suarez or Veloso is just about right

p/s: I have Lucas in 1 of my game worlds

i have to sell a player and im thinking baines. im not sure if 92 is possible with everton but if he moves away he could rise to 93 maybe. what do people think? or would i be better off selling adam maher? thanks.

i have to sell a player and im thinking baines. im not sure if 92 is possible with everton but if he moves away he could rise to 93 maybe. what do people think? or would i be better off selling adam maher? thanks.

Out of the two, I'd rather sell Maher. There are loads and loads of talented players that play in his position, but not so many at LB, where Baines plays. Baines is the best LB in the PL and one of the best LB's in Europe, so I'd definitely keep him out of the two. I personally think he'll eventually move to United, but I'd say that would probably be after this season. I can't see Everton wanting to let him go in January, right in the middle of the season.

How does everyone feel about Jay Rodriguez? Is he worth a buy?

he should be getting a 2-3 rating increase, even more if he plays regularly for England.

he faces competition from Osvaldo, because Pochettino likes players who track back and defend, hence why Gaston is not in favour.

How does everyone feel about Jay Rodriguez? Is he worth a buy?

He's not a top level talent at this time, don't let his England call-up fool you. He has bags of potential ability and on his day can be unplayable but has too many holes in his game, which are mostly mental. In reality this season he's had 1 or 2 really good games, which is pretty much how he goes - 1 great game followed by 3/4 bang average ones. If he was 19/20 you'd think he was a cracking player but for a player with 150 games under his belt now I feel you want a slightly more mentally complete player. He can still improve dramatically but I think you're hoping more than expecting. Most Saints fans including myself were absolutely gobsmacked he was called up, not that we weren't chuffed for the lad. I wouldn't be hunting him out unless he'd actually be a good player for your team and your happy for him to just have a little 1/2 rise in the next year, I wouldn't buy him to just sit him in your squad as a future potential 90 or whatever, as I don't think he'll get there unfortunately.