English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Sergio Aguero will rise in the next review right?

He is very close. id say 60/40 atm.

If he can play like this for another 5-6 games, they have no choice but too. for now i think 95 is ok, but so is 94, so its pretty even, but if he smashes home another 3-4 goals and plays well for 5-6 games, it has to be 95

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

I'm a Southampton fan and Ward-Prowse should be more than 85. Better than Shaw IMO. Ward-Prowse is the next Beckham - he has one hell of a right foot and fantastic vision. All the attention has been on Shaw, no big club has been linked with JWP. My prediction is he will reach 90 before he reaches 21.

If Agueros got a chance of rising it should be at the end of the season to see where he ends up in the top scorers chart.
Yes he doesnt deserve it atm at all. His scoring rate cant drop till the end of season if he has to rise. Lets face it 95 is not a gimme rating.

For Aguero to hit 95, Man City need to win the league and get to at least the Semi-finals of the CL and he needs to score 30+ this season.

I love him, but right now I'd struggle to rate him higher than Lewandowski or Cavani.

What about Raheem Sterling should I sell him or no? Currently he is not playing that often with Liverpool. Thanks in advance.

Like 123_ABC says he has lots of potential but still has even more to prove. He's had some personal problems recently and i just hope he doesn't find himself falling into that "What could have been" category of players.

I've sold him in a couple of mine, but kept him in others. It's entirely up to you really. I'd sell if you can buy a better prospect.

I'm a Southampton fan and Ward-Prowse should be more than 85. Better than Shaw IMO. Ward-Prowse is the next Beckham - he has one hell of a right foot and fantastic vision. All the attention has been on Shaw' date=' no big club has been linked with JWP. My prediction is he will reach 90 before he reaches 21.[/quote']

Ward-Prowse has proved himself a lot this season but i wouldn't say he's better than Shaw. That said, you'll have seen him a lot more than me this season.

I'd be very skeptical of him reaching 90 before he turns 21 - Very skeptical. Southampton would have to turn themselves into perennial Champions League spot contenders for him to even come close to that.

Id say 25 goals and the league title will get Aguero 95.

It could well do, to be honest.

I'd argue that he is a better player than Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski, Rooney etc but is he a better goalscorer? I'd love him to get 95.

I've still got an Atletico shirt with his name on the back - Although people round Newcastle mistake it for Sunderland. :rolleyes::o

Id say 25 goals and the league title will get Aguero 95.

Don't forget there's a World Cup at the end of the season' date=' mate.

Those 25 goals, you mentioned, should be enough to earn him a +1.

Nevertheless, I think City need to be successful, for Aguero to reach 95 imo.

Besides, it would help if Argentina can make, at least, the World Cup semifinal.

It could well do, to be honest.

I'd argue that he is a better player than Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski, Rooney etc but is he a better goalscorer? I'd love him to get 95.

I've still got an Atletico shirt with his name on the back - Although people round Newcastle mistake it for Sunderland. :rolleyes::o

From those 4 names, I only think Aguero is above Rooney.

For me, the Argentinian is, more or less, at the same level as Falcao, Cavani and Lewa.

But it's hard to compare them, as (although they're all offensive players) there are lots of different characteristics, that differentiate them.

Is there any chance for Bacuna to rise in the next review?

In the next rating review, I see Bacuna rising; I predict he'll increase to 86, but a +2 isn't impossible, from my point of view.:)

Gylfi SIGURDSSON 88>89/90?

89 at most' date=' spurs have alot of AM options.

What about Raheem Sterling should I sell him or no? Currently he is not playing that often with Liverpool. Thanks in advance.

Bags of potential, keep on to him and see what happens

I'm a Southampton fan and Ward-Prowse should be more than 85. Better than Shaw IMO. Ward-Prowse is the next Beckham - he has one hell of a right foot and fantastic vision. All the attention has been on Shaw' date=' no big club has been linked with JWP. My prediction is he will reach 90 before he reaches 21.[/quote']

Not as good as shaw atm, but ive had him in my teams for a long while. he is fina;;y becoming a good little player, very talented at the dead ball. he is worth picking up, i doubt he will be the next beckham, but who knows?

Is there any chance for Bacuna to rise in the next review?

Absolutely, will get 86, 87 is a long shot and im doubtful, but a small chance

On Ward-Prowse, this season he has definitely been better than Shaw for me, he's been a revelation. Considering last year he didn't take a single set-piece, played a simple central midfield role and barely crossed the ball, it's ridiculous how he's just pulled this ability out of his rear-end over the summer. The difference between the two is that Shaw already looks like a complete player at such a young age, he has everything you could want, but JWP needs more added to his game. He's half way between a centre-mid and a winger, so in the next couple of years he really needs to focus his game and nail down one position.

Man City to offer Hart loan & £15m for Begovic.

talking about desperate :P

At a Man City news conference today Pellegrini stated "There is a lot of news about six or seven goalkeepers that we want to buy but it is not true' date='" "There is no chance that Joe Hart could go out of this squad in January."[/i']

Nevermind the 'talk about desperate' more like talk about 'gullible' to believe the paper gossip.

At a Man City news conference today Pellegrini stated "There is a lot of news about six or seven goalkeepers that we want to buy but it is not true' date='" "There is no chance that Joe Hart could go out of this squad in January."[/i']

Nevermind the 'talk about desperate' more like talk about 'gullible' to believe the paper gossip.

you really think I would be talking real and my scource is Goal.com