.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

On the subject of Joe Hart what are the thoughts on his rating by the end of the season.

I can see him dropping to 91 if his current in-out playing time continues.

The only thing keeping him at 92 right now is the fact he plays for Man City.

I can see him dropping to 91 if his current in-out playing time continues.

The only thing keeping him at 92 right now is the fact he plays for Man City.

Yeah pretty much agree with this.

He will also probably keep his 92 due to being England no.1 too.

Deuflou is looking some player.

what do you guys think i have lukaku and soldado,Sol is my number 1 FC and lukaku is my sub but thinking of getting rid of Sol if he don't start scoring and letting lukaku take the reigns of being my big man on top?

what do you guys think i have lukaku and soldado' date='Sol is my number 1 FC and lukaku is my sub but thinking of getting rid of Sol if he don't start scoring and letting lukaku take the reigns of being my big man on top?[/quote']

I would do the same in your situation. Try get a decent young striker like Werner perhaps.

what do you guys think i have lukaku and soldado' date='Sol is my number 1 FC and lukaku is my sub but thinking of getting rid of Sol if he don't start scoring and letting lukaku take the reigns of being my big man on top?[/quote']

I would switch out Soldado as his rating is not going anywhere upwards soon, if he is available I would snap up Diego Costa as a replacement for Soldado, they cost the same on SM and the switch is a no-brainer.

89 for Flamini in the next 5-10 games. 90 will be at end of season or close to i believe.

I'd actually argue he deserved a 90 right now.. The Arsenal team is criminally under rated, its a team that has finished 3rd,4th and now is top the of the league in the strongest league in the world. The ratings would suggest that is not the case

I'd actually argue he deserved a 90 right now.. The Arsenal team is criminally under rated' date=' its a team that has finished 3rd,4th and now is top the of the league in the strongest league in the world. The ratings would suggest that is not the case[/quote']

You need to have a good three - six months period to warrant a rise really. Only exceptions are fanboy players getting raises. Arsenal's ratings currently reflect their position over the last couple of years, and that's top four, and at times only scraping in their. Nothing special in Europe to warrant a huge jump either.

If their good form continues then fine yes you could make a case for your point, but not right now. Ratings would jump up and down so quick.

I'd actually argue he deserved a 90 right now.. The Arsenal team is criminally under rated' date=' its a team that has finished 3rd,4th and now is top the of the league in the strongest league in the world. The ratings would suggest that is not the case[/quote']

i wouldn't say they are criminally underrated yes they are playing really well with a third of the premier league season gone but you can not expect mass rises for a team that was pretty poor last season and is playing well a third of the way through the prem this year.

i wouldn't say they are criminally underrated yes they are playing really well with a third of the premier league season gone but you can not expect mass rises for a team that was pretty poor last season and is playing well a third of the way through the prem this year.

But they should be higher rated than Liverpool, who have done nothing, not even Europe, for a large amount of time now.

But back on topic, Flamini should get 89 soon. Then when Ramsey rises to 91 he will go to 90.

Flamini dropped to 88 in July. Since that time he has played 794 minutes for Arsenal. Going up to 90 just for that would be excessive.

expecting Giroud to 91 soon. Also thinking Lukkaku could be a shout to et to 90 at some point this season, i mean yeah hes not getting time for chelsea, because if you dont cost 50m you cant play, but the guy is an all round weapon, drogba-esque

I once said that suarez wont be 94 in Liverpool untill Liverpool make at least champions league spot but i think that individually he desereves that altough, he is just phenominal.

I once said that suarez wont be 94 in Liverpool untill Liverpool make at least champions league spot but i think that individually he desereves that altough' date=' he is just phenominal.[/quote']

Has to be.

expecting Giroud to 91 soon. Also thinking Lukkaku could be a shout to et to 90 at some point this season' date=' i mean yeah hes not getting time for chelsea, because if you dont cost 50m you cant play, but the guy is an all round weapon, drogba-esque[/quote']

Couldn't agree more, mate!;)

I once said that suarez wont be 94 in Liverpool untill Liverpool make at least champions league spot but i think that individually he desereves that altough' date=' he is just phenominal.[/quote']

Yes, he should get a +1 soon.

He has been proving he deserves a 94, for some time imo.

For instance, I can't see why Higuaín deserves a 94 and Suárez doesn't.:confused: