English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Dzeko might drop to a 91 with his current game time' date=' just. I do not see how Sturridge or Giroud can be lower than him.[/quote']

Maybe because Sturridge had a small good spell at Chelsea and is still waiting for a full good season in PL?Dzeko has won Bundesliga with Wolfsburg and has a great ratio goals/minute.Giroud is at his first good half of season with Arsenal,in the lsat season he was pretty awful though atm he's good.Thats why they are lower than him.

Maybe because Sturridge had a small good spell at Chelsea and is still waiting for a full good season in PL?Dzeko has won Bundesliga with Wolfsburg and has a great ratio goals/minute.Giroud is at his first good half of season with Arsenal' date='in the lsat season he was pretty awful though atm he's good.Thats why they are lower than him.[/quote']

Giroud has won the french league to...and the french league was better then bundesliga at that time ...

I'm fully expecting them all to stay the same rating to be honest.

I couldn't agree more.;)

Dzeko might drop to a 91 with his current game time' date=' just. I do not see how Sturridge or Giroud can be lower than him.[/quote']

Interesting point; I believe Giroud deserves a +1, in his next rating review.:)

Jon Flanagan rise? I was thinking +2/3?

He's just been reviewed (position) so won't be anytime soon I won't imagine. Also, only played a couple of games anyway so if he rises soon he won't get much of a rise.

Depending when Enrique's back and how fit Kelly can get... Should depend on how big of a rise he should get.

Funny how everyone was slating him saying he was a mid-championship side player at best. Since I saw him and Robinson I've always said they had the potential to play for Liverpool. Flanagan is a much better RB than Wisdom is and he got game time at RB last season (Wisdom, when he is naturally a CB)

Will these players drop or rise and would it be smart to sell or not?

Dzeko

Begovic

Skrtel

all will stay my friend.

Jon Flanagan rise? I was thinking +2/3?

Doubtful, maybe a +1.

and whoever said Giroud will rise you are correct. The Arsenal side will finally get some risers. (ive always been very critical of handing out rises and have been rather content with Arsenals rating)

Flamini +1 (in next 5-10 games)

Giroud +1 (anytime)

Kosielny +1 (next 5-10 games)

Szczsney +1 (FINALLY has earned it, looking polished)

before end of season we will LIKELY (if form stays true) see

Per +1

Ramsey +1

Gibbs +1

Flamini +1 to 90.

Beist,

Keep Begovic, whatever you do.

Arguably the best keeper in the PL already and will be at a CL club next season after the World Cup.

Be a sad day for us Stokies when he goes (he is truly magnificent - at Stoke we know about goalkeepers if nothing else, lol) but he deserves to win the highest honours...

ruts

Beist' date='

[b']Arguably the best keeper in the PL already[/b] and will be at a CL club next season after the World Cup.

Be a sad day for us Stokies when he goes (he is truly magnificent - at Stoke we know about goalkeepers if nothing else, lol) but he deserves to win the highest honours...

ruts

What?......

Beist' date='

Arguably the best keeper in the PL already and will be at a CL club next season after the World Cup.

ruts[/quote']

Stoke could groom Butland and I have him.

Beist' date='

ruts[/quote']

The clue is in the word' date=' 'arguably'...

Put it this way, I wouldn't trade him for any other PL keeper.[/quote']

So you would not trade him for Sczezny or Degea?Not even Lloris or Cech?

I wouldn't either, Begovic is one hell of a keeper and could fit into any other side in the Prem and do a fantastic job. He is a great shot stopper. Definitely arguably one of the best in the Prem and is bound to move sooner rather than later, quite worried to see him at the World Cup where he can show case his fantastic talents on the biggest stage, he's bound to go after that. Good luck to the lad though, as he deserves it.

How do you rate the below mentioned players for the next review:

Coutinho (89) - Will he rise or stay? STAY

Valencia (92) - Will he stay or drop? DROP TO 90

Fellaini (91) - Will he stay or drop? STAY

Thanks in advance for your help' date=' really appreciate :)[/quote']

Answer in bold. Valencia may only get a -1 but he surely deserves -2 me feels.

Seen a lot of talk on Lukaku but no one actually giving their opinions. Surely if Everton keep this up through to the end of January' date=' he should be hitting 90? It's way overdue.[/quote']

He'll be reviewed in the next couple of weeks and will 100% rise to 90 absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Seen a lot of talk on Lukaku but no one actually giving their opinions. Surely if Everton keep this up through to the end of January' date=' he should be hitting 90? It's way overdue.[/quote']

Like rico suave said, he will 100% rise to 90. He's a beast, and he's playing very well this season, the future best striker in the world maybe.

How do you rate the below mentioned players for the next review:

Coutinho (89) - Will he rise or stay?

Valencia (92) - Will he stay or drop?

Fellaini (91) - Will he stay or drop?

Thanks in advance for your help' date=' really appreciate :)[/quote']

a -1 for Valencia. Coutinho outside 90 shot but unlikely. Fellaini stay

has to be 90. Powerful CF, killed it at brom now at Everton.