English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Long to 88? Again I think he should get +2 but not sure.

God i'd be gutted if he jumped 86>88' date=' i have a chance of signing him but if he didn't jump 2+ he'd be pretty useless :P[/quote']

You know what, i'm gonna take a punt even if he does just rise the 1+.. He's scored 7 goals in all competitions and 4 assists this year..

You know what' date=' i'm gonna take a punt even if he does just rise the 1+.. He's scored 7 goals in all competitions and 4 assists this year..[/quote']

Yeah I think he definitely does deserve a +2 considering how well he and WBA have been doing. Even if he doesn't get it I don't think it will be too long before he's at a bigger club.

Shane Long has been our best player this season. I always knew how good he was but now he has started to add goals to his game so therefore gaining more admirers. He will not be leaving West Brom anytime soon, i can assure you, we dont sell our best players. He defo deserves 88 but i dont think he will get it.

I would say 87 next review, 88 after that.

I need an opinion regarding Carl Jenkison of Arsenal actually rated 82. How do you rate him for the future and is the rating in the 1st page correct that he will get a +4 in the next review? Also is he in the first 11 with Arsenal or no? Thanks in advance as I don't watch Arsenal playing very often.

I need an opinion regarding Carl Jenkison of Arsenal actually rated 82. How do you rate him for the future and is the rating in the 1st page correct that he will get a +4 in the next review? Also is he in the first 11 with Arsenal or no? Thanks in advance as I don't watch Arsenal playing very often.

First of all he will probably get a rise to 85/86.

I rate him as quite reliable and he has good endurance and very good attitude. Pretty solid in defence and has good judgement for when he should participate in the attacks.

If he can develop his crossing (which is pretty poor) he can become a starter for Arsenal but for now Sagna is ahead of him.

Very good points from Glenn Hysen. I'd also like to add that with the contract dispute involving Sagna he could well be sold in the summer' date=' meaning Jenkinson could be Arsenal's starting RB next season. Which obviously would help him rise in the future by a greater margin.[/quote']

Thanks Glenn Hysén & Sparksy448 very helpful. So I will get him for 2.5 million :)

He's due a decent rise of course. If Arsenal want to challenge for titles again though, he's simply not good enough. His mistake for Michu's 2nd goal was awful last weekend (pretty sure that was him) and lets be honest, investing in Arsenal defenders and hoping for a decent return is unrealistic as their back for is a big problem for them.

His highest rating could 90 IMO.

I'm open to being proven wrong of course.

If he can develop his crossing (which is pretty poor) he can become a starter for Arsenal but for now Sagna is ahead of him.

I agree Sagna is ahead of Jenkinson, personally one of the most reliable right backs in the Premier League for a few years. But I actually think crossing is one of Jenkinson's best attributes, just my opinion. Alright he hasn't showcased that recently, but the whole Arsenal team have been shambles for months now.

On another note, should I buy Danny Welbeck? +1 next review or stay? And will he get a chance or will Man United just buy another big name striker after the others are past it? Obviously bit a guessing question :P

On another note' date=' should I buy Danny Welbeck? +1 next review or stay? And will he get a chance or will Man United just buy another big name striker after the others are past it? Obviously bit a guessing question :P[/quote']

A guessing question is a very good description!

It's very possible that Welbeck can reach 90 this review but he may as well stay.

My advice is that you buy another striker. Welbeck has small chances of becoming a regular starter for United after the arrival of RVP.

I would go for a player that is a starter for his team. Regular game time obviously gives better chances of further development.

I'm afraid Welbeck won't reach his full potential as long as he's in United.

What are everyones views on Sturridge, Evans, Oscar, Santon, The Ox and Cleverley?

My best rated prem players. Not too sure on Sturridge. Despite not always being the best, Evans has to be within a shout of 90? He's starting. Oscar I can see a +2/3, Santon I'm not really sure. Have had him since he was 75 rated and haven' really checked up on him since his move to Newcastle. The Ox and Cleverley again I can see a +2/3?

What are everyones views on Sturridge' date=' Evans, Oscar, Santon, The Ox and Cleverley?

My best rated prem players. Not too sure on Sturridge. Despite not always being the best, Evans has to be within a shout of 90? He's starting. Oscar I can see a +2/3, Santon I'm not really sure. Have had him since he was 75 rated and haven' really checked up on him since his move to Newcastle. The Ox and Cleverley again I can see a +2/3?[/quote']

I'll break it down player by player:

Sturridge- Has no future at Chelsea in my opinion and definitely will not rise for a good few months. Needs to move to a new club and regular games but I don't think he will turn out to be a great player.

Evans- May rise to 90, has been playing regularly for United although they do still leak a few golas at the back. Decent player and definitely worth a keep, if he doesn't rise now then he more than likely will in the next review.

Oscar- Definite +2 and even a plus +3 with the generous ratings SM seem to be handing out now.

Santon- Maybe a +1 as he has been playing regularly and has played in the Europa League, but its +1 at best for him at this moment.

Ox- Definite +1 and possibly a +2. Has been in and out of the team, mostly comes on from the bench. Hasn't come on leaps and bounds this season so far so its +2 at at best for me.

Cleverly- Don't rate him myself but hes been playing regularly for United, I'd imagien a +2 is in order.

What are everyones views on Sturridge' date=' Evans, Oscar, Santon, The Ox and Cleverley?

My best rated prem players. Not too sure on Sturridge. Despite not always being the best, Evans has to be within a shout of 90? He's starting. Oscar I can see a +2/3, Santon I'm not really sure. Have had him since he was 75 rated and haven' really checked up on him since his move to Newcastle. The Ox and Cleverley again I can see a +2/3?[/quote']

Sturridge is rubbish, Evans is rubbish, Oscar's very good, Santon is meh, Chamberlain hasn't convinced and neither has Cleverley.

Just wondering what your opinions are on a potential Juan Mata rise from 92-94?

I think it is deserved based off of the end to the season he had with Chelsea, as well as his impressive start to this one.

I didn't think this was likely, however after seeing some 'generous' reviews in France i wonder if SM are more likely to give more 'double' rises out i.e. +2's which they hardly ever give to players who are above 90?

I think it is deserved based off of the end to the season he had with Chelsea' date=' as well as his impressive start to this one.

I didn't think this was likely, however after seeing some 'generous' reviews in France i wonder if SM are more likely to give more 'double' rises out i.e. +2's which they hardly ever give to players who are above 90?[/quote']

93 possible but no chance of 94 unless he begins outshining other Spanish players consistently.

OK guys, it looks as if the bigger leagues are getting reviewed now (such as Ligue 1 and Serie A), so thoughts as to the following getting 90's in the next review for the Premiership?:

Wojciech Szczesny- one of the best keepers for his age in the Premiership.

Jack Wilshere- maybe too soon for this review, but he will certainly deserve one in the future.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto- has been injured recently, but very solid last season.

Younes Kaboul- same reasons as Assou-Ekotto

Kyle Walker- one of the best RB's in the Premiership

Moussa Dembele- classy player who should get 90 IMO.

Sandro- a lot of play recently could see him get a +1.

Cesar Azpiliceuta- maybe too early this time, but he is getting more and more play.

Gary Cahill- very solid centre half.

Oscar- debatable, but SM do tend to over rate young players.

Jonny Evans- does his job when others are injured.

Danny Welbeck- should get a 90 because of all his play.

Alexandar Kolarov- getting a lot of play at league leaders.

Paolo Zabaleta- same reasons as Kolarov.

Demba Ba- gets more goals than Cisse, who is rated 90.

Phil Jagielka- been very good this season.

Thanks.

OK guys' date=' it looks as if the bigger leagues are getting reviewed now (such as Ligue 1 and Serie A), so thoughts as to the following getting 90's in the next review for the Premiership?:

Wojciech Szczesny- [b']No rise this time[/b]

Jack Wilshere- No rise this time

Benoit Assou-Ekotto- Probably won't rise because of injury

Younes Kaboul- Probably won't rise because of injury

Kyle Walker- Will get 90

Moussa Dembele- No rise this time

Sandro- 75/25 to rise

Cesar Azpiliceuta- No rise this time

Gary Cahill- 75/25 to rise

Oscar- 90% for 89, 10% for 90

Jonny Evans- 50/50 to rise/stay

Danny Welbeck- 75/25 to rise

Alexandar Kolarov- No rise this time

Paolo Zabaleta- Will get 90

Demba Ba- Will get 90

Phil Jagielka- 75/25 to rise

Thanks.

My opinions in bold.

Note: Man City aren't the league leaders. At least not before todays game... :D

I think it is deserved based off of the end to the season he had with Chelsea' date=' as well as his impressive start to this one.

I didn't think this was likely, however after seeing some 'generous' reviews in France i wonder if SM are more likely to give more 'double' rises out i.e. +2's which they hardly ever give to players who are above 90?[/quote']

Should get 93, though there is a chance of 94.