English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Micah Richards -2?-3?

A -1 is fair to be honest' date=' it is not like he has been dropped through loss of form he has just struggled with injuries for the large part for a few seasons now.

I rate him highly when he is fit, which of late has hardly been ever so would be harsh for him to drop more than -1.[/font']

De Gea to 92? Oscar to 92?

I don't think so. They rose to 91 three months ago, its too soon to rise them to 92, IMO. What have they done since then to deserve such rating? Besides Man Utd is in a terrible 9/8th position in PL and Chelsea isn't playing a very good football, and is barely winning. Although Oscar have been one of chelsea best player, after hazard.

De Gea to 92? Oscar to 92?

Oscar has risen quickly in a short space of time getting total of +4 since February over two ratings' date=' 91 for me is fair for now though I am not ruling out a +1 next time round.

De Gea for me should already be a 92 and was stuck on 90 for 18 months or so until his +1 in September, whether his +1 just over 3months ago will hinder his chances of another +1 in the up coming changes remains to be seen.

Both 92 by the end of the current season seems more than fair to me.[/font']

Oscar has risen quickly in a short space of time getting total of +4 since February over two ratings' date=' 91 for me is fair for now though I am not ruling out a +1 next time round.

De Gea for me should already be a 92 and was stuck on 90 for 18 months or so until his +1 in September, whether his +1 just over 3months ago will hinder his chances of another +1 in the up coming changes remains to be seen.

Both 92 by the end of the current season seems more than fair to me.[/font']

Agreed. At the end of the season is a great time to see if they deserve the rise.

Any rises/drops predicted here?

EISFELD, Thomas

MERTESACKER, Per

GIBBS, Kieran

CAHILL, Gary

AKÉ, Nathan

BRADY, Robbie

STERLING, Raheem

ZABALETA, Pablo

AGÜERO, Sergio

NASTASIĆ, Matija

ZAHA, Wilfried

BIGIRIMANA, Gaël

SHAW, Luke

WARD-PROWSE

LIVERMORE, Jake

Thanks in advance!

EISFELD' date=' Thomas stay

MERTESACKER, Per +1

GIBBS, Kieran +1

CAHILL, Gary +1

AKÉ, Nathan stay

BRADY, Robbie

STERLING, Raheem +1

ZABALETA, Pablo +1

AGÜERO, Sergio Stay

NASTASIĆ, Matija stay but +1 sometime before season ends

ZAHA, Wilfried stay

BIGIRIMANA, Gaël unsure

SHAW, Luke +1

WARD-PROWSE +1

LIVERMORE, Jake stay

Thanks in advance![/quote']

My opinion.

EISFELD' date=' Thomas STAY

MERTESACKER, Per +1

GIBBS, Kieran +1

CAHILL, Gary stay

AKÉ, Nathan stay

BRADY, Robbie +1

STERLING, Raheem +1

ZABALETA, Pablo +1

AGÜERO, Sergio stay

NASTASIĆ, Matija stay

ZAHA, Wilfried stay

BIGIRIMANA, Gaël stay

SHAW, Luke +1 before season end

WARD-PROWSE +1/2 season end for the latter

LIVERMORE, Jake stay

Thanks in advance![/quote']

hope this helps

Fernandinho rising?

No way' date=' had only one or two good games since joining. He is being played in an un-natural position (at the side of Yaya as apposed to further up where he is best suited)

Do you think Koscielny will rise to 91? Also, do you think Joe Allen will drop to 87? Thanks :)

Definitely, should of rose ages ago... maybe even 92 - certainly on par with Bonucci and Luiz. Allen will stay.

No way' date=' had only one or two good games since joining. He is being played in an un-natural position (at the side of Yaya as apposed to further up where he is best suited)

Definitely, should of rose ages ago... maybe even 92 - certainly on par with Bonucci and Luiz.[/quote']

Yes and no respectively.

Cheers for the quick replies :D

Do you think it'd be better to pick up Koscienly rather than someone like Dante or Miranda? Dante's currently transfer banned though :(