English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

He should of gone to 93 previously IMO. When's Badstuber back? Do you think Dante will be pushed to the bench when he's back?

To be honest, it is likely that Badstuber may never come back the same as he was. An injury such as his, the time that he has been out. Who knows what will happen.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

What sort of rise are we looking at for Ross Barkley? Hes quickly become a key part in a strong Everton side this season

Can Lucas Leiva or Skrtel rise??

Lucas has a better chance then Skrtel - there arent too many stand out DM's in the Prem, but Lucas is up there with one or two others.

Hey guys. I asked this on other thread, but got zero responses. Maybe here things will be different. What do you think about Shawcross chances to rise? I believe it's time for him to jump to 89, he's being really solid this season, Stoke's best player alongside Begovic imo, and a consistent performer for many years. Stoke is doing ok and they have a good defensive record, not only this season, but last season too. I really think he deserves it. I would like to know your opinion. Cheers.

Hey guys. I asked this on other thread' date=' but got zero responses. Maybe here things will be different. What do you think about Shawcross chances to rise? I believe it's time for him to jump to 89, he's being really solid this season, Stoke's best player alongside Begovic imo, and a consistent performer for many years. Stoke is doing ok and they have a good defensive record, not only this season, but last season too. I really think he deserves it. I would like to know your opinion. Cheers.[/quote']

I think he deserved it last rating changes but since then he hasn't performed at the level he did at the first half of last season. Probably 50/50 for a +1 so it's anyones guess.

Hey guys. I asked this on other thread' date=' but got zero responses. Maybe here things will be different. What do you think about Shawcross chances to rise? I believe it's time for him to jump to 89, he's being really solid this season, Stoke's best player alongside Begovic imo, and a consistent performer for many years. Stoke is doing ok and they have a good defensive record, not only this season, but last season too. I really think he deserves it. I would like to know your opinion. Cheers.[/quote']

I don't think any from Stoke will rise soon Shawcross should have risen before but they overlooked him

I don't think any from Stoke will rise soon Shawcross should have risen before but they overlooked him
I think he deserved it last rating changes but since then he hasn't performed at the level he did at the first half of last season. Probably 50/50 for a +1 so it's anyones guess.

Thanks for the answers guys. I think we can agree he deserves it, but whether SM will give it or not, it's another story...

Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi! Here let more ordered the predictions of all the teams in the Premier , I'll update at the end of the season if necessary.

Barclays-Premier-League-Logo.jpg

Arsenal

Any suggestions and / or debate the Premier not hesitate to do so.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Nice work man :D

Only looked at the first few so far but I think Giroud and Sturridge should get 91s :)

Well, Sturridge had a great start to the season, but then got injured and yet again, I honestly do not think I even go up, I think they will wait to see that again.

Giroud I do not think a great striker, playing just because Bendtner is terrible, also has done a lot of goals and takes several dates without scoring, for me, is the worst player on the eleventh of the arsenal.

Just a few things from the first few ive looked through.

Jenkinson is already 86, id say Gibbs is only 50/50 for 90 and Mertesacker is 50/50 for 92, Gnabry may pinch more than a +1.

Cant see K.Toure dropping as he had a good start to the season, all be it dropped off lately, Cissokho should drop, no way Moses will rise, been pretty average bar 1 or 2 games so far.

Demichelis and Kolarov don't have a chance at 90 for mine. Jovetic wont drop as he's been injured for the majority of the season and would be harsh to drop Dzeko.

Im not convinced Cole will drop unlike others, Oscar is a 50/50 for 92, De Brunye will most likely drop to 89 like Marin last season.

I don't think Baines will hit 92 now, his injury cruel'd that, Oveido may get a +2, cant see Mirallas to 90, Kone has been injured all season so wont drop, Jellavic on the other hand has been dreadful.

Adebayor may save his 90 between now and his review if he continues playing, Defoe is only a 50/50 to drop for mine.

Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Just a few things from the first few ive looked through.

Jenkinson is already 86' date=' id say Gibbs is only 50/50 for 90 and Mertesacker is 50/50 for 92, Gnabry may pinch more than a +1.

Cant see K.Toure dropping as he had a good start to the season, all be it dropped off lately, Cissokho should drop, no way Moses will rise, been pretty average bar 1 or 2 games so far.

Demichelis and Kolarov don't have a chance at 90 for mine. Jovetic wont drop as he's been injured for the majority of the season and would be harsh to drop Dzeko.

Im not convinced Cole will drop unlike others, Oscar is a 50/50 for 92, De Brunye will most likely drop to 89 like Marin last season.

I don't think Baines will hit 92 now, his injury cruel'd that, Oveido may get a +2, cant see Mirallas to 90, Kone has been injured all season so wont drop, Jellavic on the other hand has been dreadful.

Adebayor may save his 90 between now and his review if he continues playing, Defoe is only a 50/50 to drop for mine.[/quote']

What Jenkinson was a typo , fixed. Gibbs has been very consistent in its position and often contribute to the team. Mertesacker can be :D.

Ashley is not the same , Baines today is much better than him. Oscar does not go up , in fact I think he should not have risen to 91, De Bruyne will drop if it continues , but I guess now you will and leave the 90 for a while , rose recently .

Baines though the injury is the best of the Premier , but now reaches 92 will end the season. Oviedo takes a few matches , Baines also when you return back to the bench. Mirallas has dropped a bit level , but since last season is one of the best playmakers Everton anyway I see more in 89 than in 90 . Jelavic has a saved account to its previous good seasons , I think it remains for now. Kone came from a team that came down and first dates , Everton came in the last 5 minutes.

Adebayor and Defoe have been horrible , the Togolese had 2 goals last time but did not think he would reach to stay .

Thanks for giving your opinion :D