English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What Jenkinson was a typo ' date=' fixed. Gibbs has been very consistent in its position and often contribute to the team. Mertesacker can be :D.

Ashley is not the same , Baines today is much better than him. Oscar does not go up , in fact I think he should not have risen to 91, De Bruyne will drop if it continues , but I guess now you will and leave the 90 for a while , rose recently .

Baines though the injury is the best of the Premier , but now reaches 92 will end the season. Oviedo takes a few matches , Baines also when you return back to the bench. Mirallas has dropped a bit level , but since last season is one of the best playmakers Everton anyway I see more in 89 than in 90 . Jelavic has a saved account to its previous good seasons , I think it remains for now. Kone came from a team that came down and first dates , Everton came in the last 5 minutes.

Adebayor and Defoe have been horrible , the Togolese had 2 goals last time but did not think he would reach to stay .

Thanks for giving your opinion :D[/quote']

Gibbs's final ball is terrible and can be defensively suspect.

Cole was injured for about a month and was in line to return before he stupidly attended the Arsenal Christmas party just days before the London Derby. I cant see SM dropping him, maybe at the end of the season.

Oscar has been Chelsea's most consistent player with Hazard and with SM's tendency to raise youth with more ease, I can see him obtaining a 92. Unfortunately for De Brunye, he has to drop, much the same with Marin last year he got injured at the beginning of the season and didn't impress upon his return and has been frozen out, hopefully for his sake he gets a move.

The form Oviedo is in I can see him retaining his spot and Baines moving to a LM/LW position. I just feel his injury will ruin his chances of a deserved 92, but Everton's form and league position may prove me wrong.

Jelavic has been one of the biggest disappointments this season for mine, and with Kone's injury was really needed. I can see what you're saying with Kone coming from a relegated Wigan, but his form was good and he earnt a move to a top 7 team before getting injured.

Ade had been frozen out by ABV, his talent is unquetionable, and since his return in the last couple of games has shown it, given that the review is going to be about a month away, I can see Ade keeping his 90 is he continues to play given the form he has shown.

Defoe has also had limited time under ABV and was restricted to only 3 starts in the league. He has 7 goals in 5 European starts and 2 goals, 3 assists in his 3 cup starts. He may just hold his 90 also.

Good work on the review though I agree with most of it. :)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

On Villa, Guzan should rise by at least 1. Westwood shouldn't rise from 86 if Delph doesn't. Fabian Delph HAS to rise he's pushing for england imo.

Azpi deserves a rise too :P

Giroud I do not think a great striker' date=' playing just because Bendtner is terrible, also has done a lot of goals and takes several dates without scoring, for me, is the worst player on the eleventh of the arsenal.[/quote']

Harsh on him too his link up with the midfield has been excellent and his all-round performance warrants a 91 imo

Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

No rise for Ramires and De Gea ? :( no drop for Young and Valencia :eek:

great job mate it surely took you alot of time :)

De Gea no' date=' although it has not gone wrong, ManU season is disastrous. Ramires now that I think can be, I'll give you the option of the doubt.

Gibbs's final ball is terrible and can be defensively suspect.

Cole was injured for about a month and was in line to return before he stupidly attended the Arsenal Christmas party just days before the London Derby. I cant see SM dropping him, maybe at the end of the season.

Oscar has been Chelsea's most consistent player with Hazard and with SM's tendency to raise youth with more ease, I can see him obtaining a 92. Unfortunately for De Brunye, he has to drop, much the same with Marin last year he got injured at the beginning of the season and didn't impress upon his return and has been frozen out, hopefully for his sake he gets a move.

The form Oviedo is in I can see him retaining his spot and Baines moving to a LM/LW position. I just feel his injury will ruin his chances of a deserved 92, but Everton's form and league position may prove me wrong.

Jelavic has been one of the biggest disappointments this season for mine, and with Kone's injury was really needed. I can see what you're saying with Kone coming from a relegated Wigan, but his form was good and he earnt a move to a top 7 team before getting injured.

Ade had been frozen out by ABV, his talent is unquetionable, and since his return in the last couple of games has shown it, given that the review is going to be about a month away, I can see Ade keeping his 90 is he continues to play given the form he has shown.

Defoe has also had limited time under ABV and was restricted to only 3 starts in the league. He has 7 goals in 5 European starts and 2 goals, 3 assists in his 3 cup starts. He may just hold his 90 also.

Good work on the review though I agree with most of it. :)

But Gibbs is titular in the Premier's pointer.

On Villa' date=' Guzan should rise by at least 1. Westwood shouldn't rise from 86 if Delph doesn't. Fabian Delph HAS to rise he's pushing for england imo.

Azpi deserves a rise too :P

Harsh on him too his link up with the midfield has been excellent and his all-round performance warrants a 91 imo[/quote']

Westwood has been the most consistent player from Aston Villa last season, I look up, Delph can also upload one point, Guzan no, not accompanying the team.

Unfortunately for De Brunye' date=' he has to drop, much the same with Marin last year he got injured at the beginning of the season and didn't impress upon his return and has been frozen out, hopefully for his sake he gets a move.

[/quote']

De Bruyne won't drop now. Because if we are talking about dropping players burned by mourinho, Mata and David Luiz have to drop too. They aren't playing enough for their 93 and 92 rating...

De Bruyne won't drop now. Because if we are talking about dropping players burned by mourinho' date=' Mata and David Luiz have to drop too. They aren't playing enough for their 93 and 92 rating...[/quote']

My opinions are those I feel SM are most likely to implement, doesn't mean they're right, wrong or fair. I would say Mata had enough "banked up" to maintain his 93 given he had to be very close to a 94, Luiz on the other hand I could agree with, but its SM so it wont happen. Unfortunately SM ain't the fairest when it comes to consistent ratings across the board.

My opinions are those I feel SM are most likely to implement' date=' doesn't mean they're right, wrong or fair. I would say Mata had enough "banked up" to maintain his 93 given he had to be very close to a 94, Luiz on the other hand I could agree with, but its SM so it wont happen. Unfortunately SM ain't the fairest when it comes to consistent ratings across the board.[/quote']

I'm not saying i agree with those changes. IMO, chelsea team won't suffer many changes for now, not even drops, they will wait untill later in the season, because there is high chance of De Bruyne, Mata and David Luiz go away from stamford bridge this january.

I'm not saying i agree with those changes. IMO' date=' chelsea team won't suffer many changes for now, not even drops, they will wait untill later in the season, because there is high chance of De Bruyne, Mata and David Luiz go away from stamford bridge this january.[/quote']

Marin suffered a similar fate to De Brunye last season and if i remember correctly it happened around the end of Jan, which I imagine will be a similar time to when they review Chelsea this year.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Marin suffered a similar fate to De Brunye last season and if i remember correctly it happened around the end of Jan' date=' which I imagine will be a similar time to when they review Chelsea this year.[/quote']

Not the same situation, Marin has had physical problems in his last season at Werder Bremen and their level fell sharply, De Bruyne had a great season and comes up to 90 recently.

Sterling really improved his game meanwhile Liverpool's defence need new defence

Not at all. Skrtel played particularly well today. Indeed, in recent games his only problem has been shirt tugging to excess. His blocks and last ditch tackles against Citeh were sublime. Sakho wasn't brilliant, but not awful either. Cissoko often took risks in going forward, but his team mates mopped up well. Mignolet made a misjudgement on Negredo's goal, but has been superb since arriving. As for Sterling- his miss was expensive, while his overall game improves.

Not at all. Skrtel played particularly well today. Indeed' date=' in recent games his only problem has been shirt tugging to excess. His blocks and last ditch tackles against Citeh were sublime. Sakho wasn't brilliant, but not awful either. Cissoko often took risks in going forward, but his team mates mopped up well. Mignolet made a misjudgement on Negredo's goal, but has been superb since arriving. As for Sterling- his miss was expensive, while his overall game improves.[/quote']

Skrtel is still doing do it but don't know how he gets away with it but I have to give him credit it's not easy to bring someone like Kompany down :D , sure I am not going to blame Mignolet no one expected Negredo to use his left foot , the problem was the counter attacks city was doing it very fast and organised they could have scored more goals , it's really a shame that Sterling missed it even if the ball bounced he should have seen this coming but what is worse is his disallowed goal and Allen still playing

Coleman has been good this season but would I be right in thinking that a +1 is unlikely
I don't think its going to be unlikely. Everton's performances haven't gone unnoticed and Coleman is at the forefront of those performances. So a +1 is well deserved, and certainly not unlikely.