.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

OK guys' date=' it looks as if the bigger leagues are getting reviewed now (such as Ligue 1 and Serie A), so thoughts as to the following getting 90's in the next review for the Premiership?:

Wojciech Szczesny- [b']I would say 50/50[/b]

Jack Wilshere- outside chance of a rise, love this guys just to injury prone

Benoit Assou-Ekotto- nah no chance IMO never really impressed me tbh

Younes Kaboul- nah 89 for him

Kyle Walker- 90 for sure I think

Moussa Dembele- he deserves 90 very much so, but whether SM will give it to him is another story

Sandro- 50/50 chance

Cesar Azpiliceuta- nope

Gary Cahill- 50/50 chance

Oscar- I think 89/90 with the way SM rated the Brazilians he definitely has a chance at 90

Jonny Evans- 90 only because of game time, not a great player although having a better season

Danny Welbeck- Doesnt deserve it at all, terrible player absolute rubbish and hated by united fans. But im sad to say SM will probably give him a rise because of GT

Alexandar Kolarov- I think a stay

Paolo Zabaleta- 50/50 chance as well

Demba Ba- Ye give him a rise looking good this season, despite Castle's terrible start

Phil Jagielka- stay I think, but I havent seen him this season tbh

Thanks.

Those are my opinions

:P

Not 100% convinced Ba will get a +1. If we go from the last changes to these ones then yes Ba has been better than Cisse this season but the back end of last season he was pish and Cisse was the main man.

If the reviews are going to go off this season then yes +1 is on the cards but if they look at his form between last review and this one then I don't really think it is justified.

Not 100% convinced Ba will get a +1. If we go from the last changes to these ones then yes Ba has been better than Cisse this season but the back end of last season he was pish and Cisse was the main man.

If the reviews are going to go off this season then yes +1 is on the cards but if they look at his form between last review and this one then I don't really think it is justified.

Ye those two have a weird partnership up front' date=' when the one is doing well the other isnt, started off with Ba, then Cisse and now Ba again

:D[/color']

Well that depends on his and Swansea's future performances.

that could be used to argue any player getting a certain rating? for example i could say fellaini will get 92 come the end of the season depending on his and evertons future performances but in all honesty thats not gonna happen. its swanseas second season in the epl, a mid table finish would be a wonderful season for them and if you look at other better teams eg. established for many seasons and how hard they find it for their players to get a 90. west brom for example have never had a players rise to even an 88 let alone 90, stoke havent a players that has rose to 89 in their squad and dembele is only rated 89. i think personally he should get a plus 1 now then maybe another at the end of the season depeding on future performances.

Kieran Gibbs +2?

Like Infernito said he has developed well and it certainly would be deserved. By the end of the season i would definitely expect him to be 89, maybe even 90. But he's definitely worth keeping for the future, can be one of the best LB's in the world IMO if he carries on his current rate of development.

that could be used to argue any player getting a certain rating? for example i could say fellaini will get 92 come the end of the season depending on his and evertons future performances but in all honesty thats not gonna happen. its swanseas second season in the epl' date=' a mid table finish would be a wonderful season for them and if you look at other better teams eg. established for many seasons and how hard they find it for their players to get a 90. west brom for example have never had a players rise to even an 88 let alone 90, stoke havent a players that has rose to 89 in their squad and dembele is only rated 89. i think personally he should get a plus 1 now then maybe another at the end of the season depeding on future performances.[/quote']

Michu is definitely worthy of getting +2. He has scored 12 goals and is current top scorer in EPL. The fact that he achieved that in Swansea makes it an even bigger achievment.

I'm convinced he will get 89 next rating and he will get 90 by the end of season if he finishes the season as well as he's started it.

that could be used to argue any player getting a certain rating? for example i could say fellaini will get 92 come the end of the season depending on his and evertons future performances but in all honesty thats not gonna happen. its swanseas second season in the epl' date=' a mid table finish would be a wonderful season for them and if you look at other better teams eg. established for many seasons and how hard they find it for their players to get a 90. west brom for example have never had a players rise to even an 88 let alone 90, stoke havent a players that has rose to 89 in their squad and dembele is only rated 89. i think personally he should get a plus 1 now then maybe another at the end of the season depeding on future performances.[/quote']

Agreeeeed.

Stoke Team Predictions.

stoke-city.jpg

SORENSEN' date=' Thomas 87-87

BEGOVIC, Asmir 87-87

NASH, Carlo 80-80

WILSON, Marc 86-86

HIGGINBOTHAM, Danny 83-83

WILKINSON, Andy 86-86

SHOTTON, Ryan 85-86

SHAWCROSS, Ryan 88-88

HUTH, Robert 88-88

UPSON, Matthew 87-87/86

CAMERON, Geoff 84-85

ETHERINGTON, Matthew 88-88

PENNANT, Jermaine 87-87

WHELAN, Glenn 87-87

WHITEHEAD, Dean 87-87

ARISMENDI, Diego 83-83

NESS, Jamie 78-78

DELAP, Rory 86-86

PALACIOS, Wilson 87-87

LUND, Matthew 73-75

CUVELIER, Florent 76-76

DIAO, Salif 83-83

KIGHTLY, Michael 85-86

WALTERS, Jonathan 87-87/88

CROUCH, Peter 89-89

JONES, Kenwyne 87-87

JEROME, Cameron 86-86

FULLER, Ricardo 85-84

SIDIBE, Mamady 84-84

BRUNT, Ryan 76-76

Begovic to 88 for definite, Shawcross possibly to 89.

Michu is definitely worthy of getting +2. He has scored 12 goals and is current top scorer in EPL. The fact that he achieved that in Swansea makes it an even bigger achievment.

I'm convinced he will get 89 next rating and he will get 90 by the end of season if he finishes the season as well as he's started it.

Michu has had one good half to the season, a la Amr Zaki when he was a Wigan. I reckon 88 for now, and if he can keep his good form, 89 at the end of the season.

Liverpool Team Predictions.

Liverpool-F.C.-foot-ball-club-logo.jpg

P. Reina 92-91

A. Doni 87-86

B. Jones 82-84

P. Gulacsi 80-80

D. Ward 67-67

J. Enrique 89-89

J. Robinson 77-79

G. Johnson 91-91

J. Flanagan 82-82

M. Skrtel 90-90/91

D. Agger 90-91

J. Carragher 88-87

S. Coates 86-86

D. Wilson 83-83

A. Wisdom 75-79

M. Kelly 86-87/88

J. Henderson 88-88/87

J. Allen 86-87

N. Sahin 91-91

L. Lucas 90-90

S. Gerrard 92-92

S. Downing 89-88

J. Cole 89-88

O. Assaidi 87-87

R. Sterling 75-83

J. Ibe 75-76

L. Suarez 92-93

F. Borini 86-87

D. Pacheco 80-80

Suso 75-79

S. Yesil 75-75

V. Bijev 74-75

And Jonjo Shelvey? Has done a lot of goals.

Kacaniklic is a good player? Has a future in bigger clubs?

He walked out of Liverpool when I can't remember who they signed went the otherway. He is a good player, already broken into the Swedish national side, Fulham is a good side, so future 86/7 currently, could go higher. 83/4 for now.

He walked out of Liverpool when I can't remember who they signed went the otherway. He is a good player' date=' already broken into the Swedish national side, Fulham is a good side, so future 86/7 currently, could go higher. 83/4 for now.[/quote']

He left Liverpool as part of the deal that took Konchesky to Anfield which now looks to be a bit of a clanger on out part :o

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hi guys, what about these?

Joe Allen

Joleon Lescott

Rio Ferdinand

Hatem Ben Arfa

Adam Lallana

Morgan Schneiderlin

Aaron Ramsey

Shane Ferguson

Luke Shaw

Oriol Romeu

Christian Benteke

John Guidetti

Joe Hart isnt a definite 93 thats for sure.

I'd say he is in my opinion. I think he hasn't been reviewed since City won the title so that will be a big factor in him going to 93. He also featured at the Euros and is England's well established No.1 now.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hi guys' date=' what about these?

Joe Allen

Joleon Lescott

Rio Ferdinand

Hatem Ben Arfa

Adam Lallana

Morgan Schneiderlin

Aaron Ramsey

Shane Ferguson

Luke Shaw

Oriol Romeu

Christian Benteke

John Guidetti[/quote']

+1/2

Stay

Stay

Stay

+2

+2

+3

+5

+2/3

+2

No idea

He left Liverpool as part of the deal that took Konchesky to Anfield which now looks to be a bit of a clanger on out part :o

Was thinking he was bald, I thought Senderos at first :o