English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

will they get ?

SMALLING' date=' Chris 90

EVANS, Jonny 91

YANGA-MBIWA, Mapou 91

JONES, Phil 90[/quote']

The only one who'll get a +1 is imo Jones.

Will Welbeck get 91?He play good last time!

In order to get a 91, Welbeck should play very well over a long period of time.

Kiessling played well and scored many goals for Leverkusen and it took forever for him to get a much deserved rise, for instance.:)

The only one who'll get a +1 is imo Jones.

In order to get a 91' date=' Welbeck should play very well over a long period of time.

Kiessling played well and scored many goals for Leverkusen and it took forever for him to get a much deserved rise, for instance.:)[/quote']

Welbeck sucks but Kiessling wasn't a part of Germany squad Welbeck is a part of Eng I think but still if he gets 91 i'm definitely quitting SM for good.:D

do you believe WILLIAN has the potential to become 92-93 player?

i cant see him rising till he gets regular place and it might happen if mata leaves.

i am not sure how much mourinho believe in him but it looks like he believe in him more than in andre schurle.. so what do you think will happen? and lets say you are a chelsea fan.. what would you say? ''yes why not start WILLIAN he can become a star''

or you say ''we need another hazard and WILLIAN is not like that nice player though but cant see become a top player-chelsea should buy a new winger''

i can buy him for 14.9 mil

i cant see him rising till he gets regular place and it might happen if mata leaves.

i am not sure how much mourinho believe in him but it looks like he believe in him more than in andre schurle.. so what do you think will happen? and lets say you are a chelsea fan.. what would you say? ''yes why not start WILLIAN he can become a star''

or you say ''we need another hazard and WILLIAN is not like that nice player though but cant see become a top player-chelsea should buy a new winger''

I think he can get to 92-93. 14.9 mil is not much at all.

Mourinho has taken a real shine to him. He isnt settling as quick as say Oscar, but £14.9m is a great price IMO.

14.9m is peanuts in the world of SM.

I think Tuesday's teams are too soon to get a deal accepted.

My guess off top of my head:

Barkley

Oviedo

Coleman

Lukaku

Mirallas

Naughton

Chiriches

Januzaj

Zaha

Mignolet

Flanagan

Sterling

Henderson

Szczesny

Koscielny

Mertesacker

Gnabry

Gibbs

Flamini

Giroud

Azpilicueta

Oscar

Willian

Hazard

Pantillimon

Kolarov

Zabaleta

Demichellis

Fernandinho

Negredo

Suarez and Ramsey had rises a couple of weeks back.

I think it's too soon for Suarez to get another rise but Ramsey's last one was more than 2 months ago' date=' hopefully he'll get 91 :P

Thanks for the list Lordy [RBA'] :)

Anyone think that Navas has chance of a 93 at the end of the season if he keeps this up and City win the leauge? I know it's quite high but he's joint 3rd on the assist table behind Rooney and Ozil and he's played the least minutes but now Nasri is injured.

I think it's too soon for Suarez to get another rise but Ramsey's last one was more than 2 months ago' date=' hopefully he'll get 91 :P

Thanks for the list Lordy [RBA'] :)

Anyone think that Navas has chance of a 93 at the end of the season if he keeps this up and City win the leauge? I know it's quite high but he's joint 3rd on the assist table behind Rooney and Ozil and he's played the least minutes but now Nasri is injured.

No chance IMO.