English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

lol...there's nothing wrong with that comparision at all' date=' the only problem is you suggesting the guy's very stupid.[/quote']

I never said that.To compare player's rating its a stupid thing because there are other factors taken into account when the players are reviewd,not just how good they are in real life.

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions

hard to guess these thing sof course' date=' but i think you are being generous.

Defintaerly keep chiriches, but i see 91 as a max for him persoannly (but who can know)[/quote']

Yes, it's very hard.

Chiriches is only 24, so he's young for a CB.

I guess you're right: his peak rating will either be 91 or 92. ;)

I don't understand why Evra dropped to 92' date=' he is one of United's best players in recent seasons !

I could say the same for Pepe.

While Puyol with all the injuries and poor performance still keeps 94. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Cause of Man Utds position, most of their high rated players dropped, plus he hasnt been that great defensively. No way Pepe shouldve dropped though.

I don't understand why Evra dropped to 92' date=' he is one of United's best players in recent seasons !

While Puyol with all the injuries and poor performance still keeps 94. :rolleyes:[/quote']

If you listened to the podcast SM used to have you'll have known that some of the DEVS are huge La Liga fans so i guess bias towards him i wouldn't expect any less to be honest. There ratings of La Liga over the years have been odd in some cases however I remember Falcao not rising when he should of by a mile ...

Seems like Barcelona's power extends even to virtual managing setups. But in all honesty, Evra has been shocking at times. Considering United's defence being so leaky this season, his drop is only justified.

If you listened to the podcast SM used to have you'll have known that some of the DEVS are huge La Liga fans so i guess bias towards him i wouldn't expect any less to be honest. There ratings of La Liga over the years have been odd in some cases however I remember Falcao not rising when he should of by a mile ...

Wait they used to have a podcast? :eek:

No wonder if that true then :o

How long ago was that? Alot of the old Devs left in the last year or so

Very nice game by Liver but feel sorry for Howard though he was really good if it weren't for him it might have been a record , I can see "SAS" end badly they are just two individual players and Sturridge's selfishness can drive Suarez away while Suarez should really cut the acting he makes a real foul looks like a dive , Coutinho returned to his form while Sterling really should work on his passes and shots , Stones can turn to something big just focus on defending more than attacking

Very nice game by Liver but feel sorry for Howard though he was really good if it weren't for him it might have been a record ' date=' I can see "SAS" end badly they are just two individual players and Sturridge's selfishness can drive Suarez away while Suarez should really cut the acting he makes a real foul looks like a dive , Coutinho returned to his form while Sterling really should work on his passes and shots , Stones can turn to something big just focus on defending more than attacking[/quote']

Stones will play CB in the future anyway so he wont really be bombing up the pitch and leaving space behind him that often.

Very nice game by Liver but feel sorry for Howard though he was really good if it weren't for him it might have been a record ' date='[b'] I can see "SAS" end badly they are just two individual players and Sturridge's selfishness can drive Suarez away[/b] while Suarez should really cut the acting he makes a real foul looks like a dive , Coutinho returned to his form while Sterling really should work on his passes and shots , Stones can turn to something big just focus on defending more than attacking

This comment shows that you don't watch a lot of Liverpool. They actually do have a very good partnership, it's not at all just two individuals, and Sturridge isn't any more selfish than other strikers.

Stones will play CB in the future anyway so he wont really be bombing up the pitch and leaving space behind him that often.

He got what it takes to play in both positions ' date=' I like watching him plays

This comment shows that you don't watch a lot of Liverpool. They actually do have a very good partnership, it's not at all just two individuals, and Sturridge isn't any more selfish than other strikers.

So Sturridge wasn't all focused on his hattrick yesterday ? he kept Suarez literally screaming for the ball before he wasted the opportunity