English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Anyone else thing Sturbridge going to 91 is riduclous???? Alright he's on a run of form but over a short period of time!!!

If they are going to hand out rises for players that are 'on a run of form' then there will be a massive list!!!

They seriously should have waited until end of season before deciding as Liverpool won't win the league or finish second

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Anyone else thing Sturbridge going to 91 is riduclous???? Alright he's on a run of form but over a short period of time!!!

If they are going to hand out rises for players that are 'on a run of form' then there will be a massive list!!!

They seriously should have waited until end of season before deciding as Liverpool won't win the league or finish second

Think it's definitely deserved one of about three English players i actually rate however i know that 91 won't be his max but thinking of Sturridge on anything higher is somewhat hilarious to me.:D

He actually deserves it he has been a hit ever since he joined Liverpool and I don't think it's a short period

He's been in great form for a year now. Second highest scorer this season, and 28 goals from 33 appearances for Liverpool, in the hardest league. If you don't think that deserves 91 then you aren't watching the matches. For me 92 is easily achievable in the near future.

I don't see anyone complaining about Thiago getting a +1 to 91 for only 12 starts this season and about 5 games of good form. And only 2 goals.

'A run of form' ? He has consistently been finding the net for Liverpool for over a year now. And when you look at players like Wilshere, Lamela, Walcott, Young, Torres, Eto'o, Llorente, Rossi, Podolski, Milito, Balotelli, Kagawa, Giroud, Hernandez, Soldado, Valencia, Jovetic, who are all 91, he definitely deserves it. In fact, if you look at that list, he deserves to be 1 point above most (if not all) of them.

'A run of form' ? He has consistently been finding the net for Liverpool for over a year now. And when you look at players like Wilshere' date=' Lamela, Walcott, Young, Torres, Eto'o, Llorente, Rossi, Podolski, Milito, Balotelli, Kagawa, Giroud, Hernandez, Soldado, Valencia, Jovetic, who are all 91, he definitely deserves it. In fact, if you look at that list, he deserves to be 1 point above most (if not all) of them.[/quote']Amen. SM hand out a lot of +1 for a "run of form" lasting about 6 months - but this rise for Sturridge has been long overdue, and he is a certain 91 player. It feels weird seeing it, but it is defo deserved.

He's been in great form for a year now. Second highest scorer this season' date=' and 28 goals from 33 appearances for Liverpool, in the hardest league. If you don't think that deserves 91 then you aren't watching the matches. For me 92 is easily achievable in the near future.

I don't see anyone complaining about Thiago getting a +1 to 91 for only 12 starts this season and about 5 games of good form. And only 2 goals.[/quote']

So basically what your saying is a player can fail at City and Chelsea and go on a run of form for 1 year (which equates to 1 FULL season) and he can go so high as 91?

If he was 'all that' he would have broke in the team at Chelsea or City, fact is he didn't and Liverpool whilst playing well are not genuine EPL challengers, and that's ALL outside of Champions league where its been proven over the last few seasons that the premiership teams are not on par with their European counter parts....

There is NO denying that sturridge outside of scoring so e goals has done nothing to deserve this, at end of season if he wins best young player then fine but as of now???? Really???score some goals and your a 91???

Poor old Graziano Pelle has been banging em in over the last 2 seasons, wheres his 91? They have both achieved as much as each other???

Sturridge 91 is premature to say the least

So basically what your saying is a player can fail at City and Chelsea and go on a run of form for 1 year (which equates to 1 FULL season) and he can go so high as 91?

If he was 'all that' he would have broke in the team at Chelsea or City' date=' fact is he didn't and Liverpool whilst playing well are not genuine EPL challengers, and that's ALL outside of Champions league where its been proven over the last few seasons that the premiership teams are not on par with their European counter parts....

There is NO denying that sturridge outside of scoring so e goals has done nothing to deserve this, at end of season if he wins best young player then fine but as of now???? Really???score some goals and your a 91???

Poor old Graziano Pelle has been banging em in over the last 2 seasons, wheres his 91? They have both achieved as much as each other???

Sturridge 91 is premature to say the least[/quote']

I respect your decision to be wrong.:P

he didn't fail at City and Chelsea. He was only young at City and at Chelsea he was a very greedy player' date=' hence why he wasn't given chances.[/b']

If he was 'all that' he would have broke in the team at Chelsea or City, fact is he didn't and Liverpool whilst playing well are not genuine EPL challengers, and that's ALL outside of Champions league where its been proven over the last few seasons that the premiership teams are not on par with their European counter parts....

Liverpool aren't genuine title contender but are second? I guess everyone below then aren't title contenders either then.:rolleyes:

so you're saying, if he wins best young player at the end of the season he deserves his 91? Basically, you're saying he doesn't deserve 91 for 13 good months form, but he deserves it for 15 months form? :confused:

Who?

Sturridge is definitely deserving of his 91. 100%

Easier for attackers to rise then defenders. One good run of goals and you'll get a +1. And yet certain unnamed defenders who are consistently brilliant for 2 to 3 years struggle to get a rise. For football ignoramuses, which SM is run by, it's harder to understand what a top centre back is then a top forward. Sturridge will certainly rise again, Mertesacker would have to win the World Cup.

KirkyyLUFC.....

I was going to reittitate my points until I spotted you don't know who Pelle is and realised that it would be a complete waste of time....

Someday you will realise that the EPL is vastly over rated and there are better players out there in the whole wide world!

I stand over everything I said about Sturridge.... Personal achievement I.e. young player of they year should be a +1 not a run of form...

Liverpool will not win the league..... Chelsea and City and It's next season will be far superior

Liverpool are on a good run of form, that's it...,

KirkyyLUFC.....

I was going to reittitate my points until I spotted you don't know who Pelle is and realised that it would be a complete waste of time....

Someday you will realise that the EPL is vastly over rated and there are better players out there in the whole wide world!

I stand over everything I said about Sturridge.... Personal achievement I.e. young player of they year should be a +1 not a run of form...

Liverpool will not win the league..... Chelsea and City and It's next season will be far superior

Liverpool are on a good run of form' date=' that's it...,[/quote']

A run of form is 4-5 games. Liverpool been excellent all season and showed great improvement at the latter stages of last season.

He left City as Chelsea offered him more money and he left Chelsea to start games.

If he was 'all that' he would have broke in the team at Chelsea or City' date=' fact is he didn't and Liverpool whilst playing well are not genuine EPL challengers, and that's ALL outside of Champions league where its been proven over the last few seasons that the premiership teams are not on par with their European counter parts....

[b']It's been proven over the last few seasons the the PL teams have not been on par has it? Must have been dreaming that this happened two seasons ago:[/b]

Chelsea-Champions-League-008.jpg

He has got 6 assists as well which is pretty good for someone that does nothing apart from score.

It's pretty obvious isn't it? They haven't achieved as much as each other because Sturridge actually scores against good teams.

No it isn't, you are wrong. The only thing that should stop him from rising further is that stupid celebration he does.

KirkyyLUFC.....

Liverpool are on a good run of form' date=' that's it...,[/quote']

You mean that Italian playing for Feyenoord? Yeah, excuse me if I don't know a 28 year old nobody playing in the Dutch league I never watch. If he is that good, why wasn't he scoring like that in Italy then end up playing for Juventus or Milan? (Basically what you said about Sturridge at Chelsea and City)

Name me one forward at 91 or lower playing better football than Sturridge at the moment? You can't.

No it isn't' date=' you are wrong. The only thing that should stop him from rising further is that stupid celebration he does.[/quote']

Basically just re-iterated my point here Adam thanks :)

You do know, absolutely no-one has agreed with you? Is this not proof enough that Sturridge is fully deserved of his 91?

Not really, hes in the top three or four in europe of goals per minutes this season but I know what you mean regarding waiting until the end of the season but then again when do SM ever wait?

As for Liverpool in the title race why cant they finish first or second? They're only in one competition and they're only four points off Chelsea who you would think still have to go through the quarters of the CL. And if you dont count city theyre miles ahead of everyone goalscoring wise even though theyre defending isnt the best

Yeah i'm sure Sturridge and co are totally in awe of what Pelle is doing at massive Feyenoord!!!

Don't have to be in awe of him' date=' just fair recognition that neither player has actually achieved anything other than scoring goals.....

Hwy is there 3 points difference? Similar goals ratio and let's be honest here the Premiership is not top drawer anymore, hpyed yes but its not as filled with quality as sky sports and co would have you believe...,,

Are you a troll or?

Sturridge has thoroughly deserved his 91, no questions about it. The 2nd best goals-per-minute scorer in Europe ahead of Ronaldo, Messi and Ibra and he doesn't deserve 91? Yeah right.

No I'm not...,

That was in rsponce to a difinitive response that I was wrong which I'm not as its a subjective matter I.e. how good a player is and how deserving of a rating they are, hence my crass response....

Your Messi-Ibra list contains players that have won leave titles and personal honours over the years, not a few months.... Those worked to achieve those ratings, has Sturridge? Honestly????

Don't have to be in awe of him' date=' just fair recognition that neither player has actually achieved anything other than scoring goals.....

Hwy is there 3 points difference? Similar goals ratio and let's be honest here the Premiership is not top drawer anymore, hpyed yes but its not as filled with quality as sky sports and co would have you believe...,,[/quote']

Fair recognition, comparing him to someone who plays for Feyenoord is unfair recognition in itself. The PL is a much harder league to score goals in that the Eredivisie. Even some of the bottom clubs, away days at Stoke, WHU, Cardiff, Villa, Swansea are all tough ties. Much so than compared to Roda JC Kerk, NEC Nijmegen, Go Ahead Eagles and Cambuur Leeuwarden.

There is 3 points difference because the PL is arguably one of the best/hardest leagues to play in. He has consistently been scoring goals for over a year now. Not just his goal scoring feats but his link up play, movement, everything about his game has improved since he joined Liverpool from Chelsea where he was an 89.

And you never answered my question, name me one forward 91 or lower who is better than Sturridge?

No I'm not...' date='

That was in rsponce to a difinitive response that I was wrong which I'm not as its a subjective matter I.e. how good a player is and how deserving of a rating they are, hence my crass response....

Your Messi-Ibra list contains players that have won leave titles and personal honours over the years, not a few months.... Those worked to achieve those ratings, has Sturridge? Honestly????[/quote']

and have you seen the age difference and chances of honours between them? Sturridge won medals with Chelsea, that's it, but does that mean he doesn't deserve his rating? No. He is a striker and should be based on goals and on that he 110% deserves his rating, you can't even argue that pal.

Fair recognition' date=' comparing him to someone who plays for Feyenoord is unfair recognition in itself. The PL is a much harder league to score goals in that the Eredivisie. Even some of the bottom clubs, away days at Stoke, WHU, Cardiff, Villa, Swansea are all tough ties. Much so than compared to Roda JC Kerk, NEC Nijmegen, Go Ahead Eagles and Cambuur Leeuwarden.

There is 3 points difference because the PL is arguably one of the best/hardest leagues to play in. He has consistently been scoring goals for over a year now. Not just his goal scoring feats but his link up play, movement, everything about his game has improved since he joined Liverpool from Chelsea where he was an 89.

And you never answered my question, name me one forward 91 or lower who is better than Sturridge?[/quote']

I never seen your question.... Remy

You've explained all of that before as well and it boils down to they have both won..... Nothing..... Simple as that.....

In your opinion those are tough games in terms of top European teams of which Liverpool are considered????? Really? If that's the case spare a thought for Firmino who is scoring for fun this season in the bundesliga, which IMO is a much tougher leage and in fact better quality than the premiership, yet he only got 89????? And yes not playing for a (considered) top European team.....