English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

No I'm not...' date='

[b']That was in rsponce to a difinitive response that I was wrong which I'm not as its a subjective matter [/b]I.e. how good a player is and how deserving of a rating they are, hence my crass response....

Your Messi-Ibra list contains players that have won leave titles and personal honours over the years, not a few months.... Those worked to achieve those ratings, has Sturridge? Honestly????

No you are 100% wrong, no doubt about it.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

and have you seen the age difference and chances of honours between them? Sturridge won medals with Chelsea' date=' that's it, but does that mean he doesn't deserve his rating? No. He is a striker and should be based on goals and on that he 110% deserves his rating, you can't even argue that pal.[/quote']

It I can argue that, that's exactly what I'm doing? That makes no sense????

I have seen the age difference, and I've noted the various club difference between the 2 players and taking all that into account Sturbridge has had higher level opportunities therefore making Pelle's goal return even more impresssive!!

No you are 100% wrong' date=' no doubt about it.[/quote']

100% not....

See, subjective, just because you disagree does not make you right

100% not....

See' date=' subjective, just because you disagree does not make you right[/quote']

It does make me right, you are comparing Sturridge to Pelle, Sturridge is in a completely different league. That is like comparing like comparing someone like Beyonce to Susan Boyle.

It I can argue that' date=' that's exactly what I'm doing? That makes no sense????

I have seen the age difference, and I've noted the various club difference between the 2 players and taking all that into account Sturbridge has had higher level opportunities therefore making Pelle's goal return even more impresssive!![/quote']

You're losing and will lose the arguement. That's my point. You're a troll anyway, the Remy thing says it all. I'll leave it at that.

It does make me right' date=' you are comparing Sturridge to Pelle, Sturridge is in a completely different league. That is like comparing like comparing someone like Beyonce to Susan Boyle.[/quote']

Hahahaha class. Just class.

I never seen your question.... Remy

You've explained all of that before as well and it boils down to they have both won..... Nothing..... Simple as that.....

In your opinion those are tough games in terms of top European teams of which Liverpool are considered????? Really? If that's the case spare a thought for Firmino who is scoring for fun this season in the bundesliga' date=' which IMO is a much tougher leage and in fact better quality than the premiership, yet he only got 89????? And yes not playing for a (considered) top European team.....[/quote']

Remy better than Sturridge? Haha next joke. Oh wait, are you comparing Sturridge to a Remy that had won a grand total of... 0 trophies? Where's your logic in that? Firstly, you counter my argument that Sturridge hasn't won anything then you compare him to Remy, who also hasn't won anything? Also Sturridge has been scoring goals for 13 months and Remys form (scored less goals, played worse) has only been since September... Now would you say Remy is a good player or is he just in a good run of form?

An away tie against Liverpool in Europe would be one of the hardest fixtures on the planet. Liverpool are brilliant in Europe, not just the team but the fans and the whole club seen to up their game for a European tie and it is mesmerising to be sat at home watching it on the TV, never mind in the stands or on the pitch. So I don't know where you get this "Liverpool are considered lesser opponents" from.

This debate ends here with me as not only you firstly compared his to Pelle (laughable) you also think Remy is better than Sturridge? Yeah nice one :)

Remy better than Sturridge? Haha next joke. Oh wait' date=' are you comparing Sturridge to a Remy that had won a grand total of... 0 trophies? Where's your logic in that? Firstly, you counter my argument that Sturridge hasn't won anything then you compare him to Remy, who also hasn't won anything? Also Sturridge has been scoring goals for 13 months and Remys form (scored less goals, played worse) has only been since September... Now would you say Remy is a good player or is he just in a good run of form?

An away tie against Liverpool in Europe would be one of the hardest fixtures on the planet. Liverpool are brilliant in Europe, not just the team but the fans and the whole club seen to up their game for a European tie and it is mesmerising to be sat at home watching it on the TV, never mind in the stands or on the pitch. So I don't know where you get this "Liverpool are considered lesser opponents" from.

This debate ends here with me as not only you firstly compared his to Pelle (laughable) you also think Remy is better than Sturridge? Yeah nice one :)[/quote']

Point being Remy didn't go 91 did he????

He's carrying a worse club than Liverpool so yes he deraeves it more, if Sturridge is 91 Remy is 91 for damn sure... Again you missed the point, I was saying Sturridge didn't deserve a +1 not that Remy is better....

Both players are on par I.e. a 90 player that's it

Point being Remy didn't go 91 did he????

He's carrying a worse club than Liverpool so yes he deraeves it more' date=' if Sturridge is 91 Remy is 91 for damn sure... Again you missed the point, I was saying Sturridge didn't deserve a +1 not that Remy is better....

Both players are on par I.e. a 90 player that's it[/quote']

Right I said I'd leave it there, but how can I? We have people in this world thinking Remy is a better player than Sturridge!!!

Remy is carrying his team... Maybe, but to what, mid-table obscurity, very impressive! Sturridge is in a different class altogether than Remy. Think about what you're saying. Sturridge has scored an abundant amount of goals for a team second in the league...

Right I said I'd leave it there' date=' but how can I? We have people in this world thinking Remy is a better player than Sturridge!!!

Remy is carrying his team... Maybe, but to what, mid-table obscurity, very impressive! Sturridge is in a different class altogether than Remy. Think about what you're saying. Sturridge has scored an abundant amount of goals for a team second in the league...[/quote']

And sturridge is HELPING Suarez carry his team to CL qualification where they will be STEAMROLLERED next season....

What's your point?

And sturridge is HELPING Suarez carry his team to CL qualification where they will be STEAMROLLERED next season....

What's your point?

As I said before, I don't know where you get this idea that Liverpool are mediocre in Europe??!! Honestly, you're clueless. Sturridge isnt "helping" Suarez do anything, the whole team have been brilliant this season.

My point is, Sturridge fully deserves his 91. He is one of the most deadliest strikers on the planet ATM. His rise is fully justified and if you think he hasn't been on par with the likes of the players I mentioned earlier, you need to start watching the PL more often.

As I said before' date=' I don't know where you get this idea that Liverpool are mediocre in Europe??!! Honestly, you're clueless. Sturridge isnt "helping" Suarez do anything, the whole team have been brilliant this season.

My point is, Sturridge fully deserves his 91. He is one of the most deadliest strikers on the planet ATM. His rise is fully justified and if you think he hasn't been on par with the likes of the players I mentioned earlier, you need to start watching the PL more often.[/quote']

And you need to watch more outside the PL as Cardiff and Swansea don't count as European competition...

91 is a joke of an increase IMO

And you need to watch more outside the PL as Cardiff and Swansea don't count as European competition...

91 is a joke of an increase IMO

Swansea are in Europe (or was until last week) so this is just making you look even more of an idiot. Yes, it is your opinion but your basis of your opinion is completely ludicrous. You are debating Sturridges 91 because he isn't the same rating as a striker playing for fourth placed Feyenoord (in an infinitely harder league to play in). You think Remy is better than Sturridge, you think Liverpool arent a good team, you think they are mediocre in Europe, you think Sturridge isn't a good player, just on a good run of form... The list is endless. You have quite clearly made a show of yourself on here and peoples opinion of you has probably dropped amongst the forumers that have read this.

Don't have to be in awe of him' date=' just fair recognition that neither player has actually achieved anything other than scoring goals.....

Hwy is there 3 points difference? Similar goals ratio and let's be honest here the Premiership is not top drawer anymore, hpyed yes but its not as filled with quality as sky sports and co would have you believe...,,[/quote']

Similar goals ratio to someone that plays in holland? If you're comparing Pelle to Sturridge why not compare altidore to sturridge, how many goals did he score in holland, and how many has he scored this season for sunderland? wake up

Valuable contribution fair play to you... I'm not a Lazio fan

not a lazio fan you just have their badge as your profile? Make sense, not the brightest are you?

So basically what your saying is a player can fail at City and Chelsea and go on a run of form for 1 year (which equates to 1 FULL season) and he can go so high as 91?

If he was 'all that' he would have broke in the team at Chelsea or City' date=' fact is he didn't and Liverpool whilst playing well are not genuine EPL challengers, and that's ALL outside of Champions league where its been proven over the last few seasons that the premiership teams are not on par with their European counter parts....

There is NO denying that sturridge outside of scoring so e goals has done nothing to deserve this, at end of season if he wins best young player then fine but as of now???? Really???score some goals and your a 91???

Poor old Graziano Pelle has been banging em in over the last 2 seasons, wheres his 91? They have both achieved as much as each other???

Sturridge 91 is premature to say the least[/quote']

So you're saying if a player does badly at a certain club then that means that they're no good.

Pogba did badly at United so he mustn't be very good, as did Gerrard Pique, among a lot of others.

And "score some goals and your a 91" well he is a striker, i'd be worried if he wasn't scoring goals, perhaps he should be challenging Mignolet for the GK position too.

Swansea are in Europe (or was until last week) so this is just making you look even more of an idiot. Yes' date=' it is your opinion but your basis of your opinion is completely ludicrous. You are debating Sturridges 91 because he isn't the same rating as a striker playing for fourth placed Feyenoord (in an infinitely harder league to play in). You think Remy is better than Sturridge, you think Liverpool arent a good team, you think they are mediocre in Europe, you think Sturridge isn't a good player, just on a good run of form... The list is endless. You have quite clearly made a show of yourself on here and peoples opinion of you has probably dropped amongst the forumers that have read this.[/quote']

If peoples opinion of me has dropped because I do not agree with the masses that Sturridge isa 91 player, I can live with that..., comfortably.

I'd rather express an honest opinion than than be a sheep, and if your not intellegent enoiugh to pick up on the Swansea or Cardiff jibe then I feel for you mate.

Its too early IMO to give sturridge a rise, nothing that has been said has changed my opinion, accomplishments should be a basis on any rise over 90 and picking up a PL medal as a sub for Chelsea is not enough for me, sorry yes scored some goals but so have others

So you're saying if a player does badly at a certain club then that means that they're no good.

Pogba did badly at United so he mustn't be very good' date=' as did Gerrard Pique, among a lot of others.

And "score some goals and your a 91" well he is a striker, i'd be worried if he wasn't scoring goals, perhaps he should be challenging Mignolet for the GK position too.[/quote']

Where exactly did I say that???? I said he failed at Chelsea and Man City and he's not a 91, hardly labeling him as a failure, a good player on a good run but 91 status?

Similar goals ratio to someone that plays in holland? If you're comparing Pelle to Sturridge why not compare altidore to sturridge' date=' how many goals did he score in holland, and how many has he scored this season for sunderland? wake up

not a lazio fan you just have their badge as your profile? Make sense, not the brightest are you?[/quote']

No in fact the quiet opposite, I manage them in a GW and tend to direct most questions about them & having the club logo makes it easier to spot where I left off, thanks for the insult all the same but your quite wide of the mark I assure you.

Because Pelle is a better player than Altidore IMO that's why

Just a quick one....

Its amazing how quickly those that disagree will band together and indeed even attack a fellow member, various insults and what not.

I posted up in good faith to have a healthy debate about an unjust player rise, and I end up getting pretty much slaughtered, fair enough I'm a big boy I can take it, but those of you that share other people's popular opinions and are devoid of original thought should really be quiet when the grown ups ate talking..

Honestly, some of you should be ashamed, calling into question the intelligence of a person you've never met because they disagree with popular consensus!!!! And if I did follow Lazio, so what? Thts got what to do with what??I'm a troll as I don't fall in line and disagree???

Discussion boards fellow members, treat each member that expresses an opinion different to your own and you'll soon loose members, I've posted here as honest as I can and if people can't handle that, its the mirror you have issue with not me....

Peace

No in fact the quiet opposite' date=' I manage them in a GW and tend to direct most questions about them & having the club logo makes it easier to spot where I left off, thanks for the insult all the same but your quite wide of the mark I assure you.

Because Pelle is a better player than Altidore IMO that's why[/quote']

Well thanks for clearing that up, it made about as much sense as every other post you've made. (Zero, in case you were struggling to think on that one)

Pelle is playing in holland, like I said, Altidore scored X amount of goals last season and Pelle is doing the same, in quite a pathetic league. No I cant be sure that Pelle would fail in england obviously because he hasnt played in the PL, but your comparisons are a joke, and frankly your opinions really dont matter when ever reply in this thread is proving you wrong. Nuff said.

P.s, learn to multi quote

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Premier League Discussion

iam not sure why but looks like the old thread is locked so i thought i would start a new one?

I'm not sure why the old one was closed, as well.

I think there was a big argument between a couple of forumers and I believe a mod felt it was better to close it. :confused:

But try to change the thread title, mate: "Premier League Player Ratings" or something.

The title, you chose, is equal or very similar to another thread's name, on the "General Football" section of the forum. :)

Re: Premier League Discussion

I'm not sure why the old one was closed' date=' as well.

I think there was a big argument between a couple of forumers and I believe a mod felt it was better to close it. :confused:

But try to change the thread title, mate: "Premier League Player Ratings" or something.

The title, you chose, is equal or very similar to another thread's name, on the "General Football" section of the forum. :)[/quote']

whoops ha i forgot about the name oh well people should know about it not sure on how to change it though.

Do you guys think any of these players will change in the next review?

RAMSEY, Aaron

ÖZIL, Mesut

EISFELD, Thomas

LOWTON, Matthew

RAMIRES, Santos

SAKHO, Mamadou

ŠKRTEL, Martin

STURRIDGE, Daniel

JOVETIĆ, Stevan

AGÜERO, Sergio

DE GEA, David

JONES, Phil

RAFAEL, Da Silva

DEBUCHY, Mathieu

WARD-PROWSE, James

Thanks in advance :)

RAMSEY' date=' Aaron - [b']Stay[/b]

ÖZIL, Mesut - Stay

EISFELD, Thomas - Stay

LOWTON, Matthew - Stay

RAMIRES, Santos - Stay

SAKHO, Mamadou - Stay

ŠKRTEL, Martin - Stay

STURRIDGE, Daniel - Rise

JOVETIĆ, Stevan - Stay/Drop

AGÜERO, Sergio - Stay

DE GEA, David - Stay/Rise

JONES, Phil - Stay

RAFAEL, Da Silva - Stay

DEBUCHY, Mathieu - Stay/Drop

WARD-PROWSE, James - Rise

Thanks in advance :)

Answers in bold.

RAMSEY' date=' Aaron

ÖZIL, Mesut

EISFELD, Thomas

LOWTON, Matthew

RAMIRES, Santos

SAKHO, Mamadou

ŠKRTEL, Martin

STURRIDGE, Daniel

JOVETIĆ, Stevan

AGÜERO, Sergio

DE GEA, David

JONES, Phil

RAFAEL, Da Silva

DEBUCHY, Mathieu

WARD-PROWSE, James

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

I think Ward-Prowse is the only certain riser there. The rest will stay probably with Sturridge having a possibility to rise if Liverpool end up win the PL