English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Also' date=' what are your thoughts on Kostas Mitroglou of Fullham? i remember people saying that he deserved a +1 from his time in the greek leagues, but that was before he went to Fullham in the winter window.

I currently have him, is he worth holding on to? can he still get that +1, or has that ship sailed?

(If i sold him, it would partially fund the purchase of Eto'o, thus my previous question)[/quote']

It would be wise to sell him, definitely if, going by the rumours, he'll stay at Fulham even if the get relegated. Plus, Eto'o is stable.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Mignolet and Coutinho will get obligatory 90's at seasons end for the CL place' date=' as you said to even the field. stirridge also correct a +1 only i Pool win and he bangs in another 5. Flanagan +1. [b']Henderson is an outside rising chance.[/b] Sterling may get a +1 too 40/60 imo as rose already. Stevie G, the Cbs and glen johnson all stayers.

Dude no offence but it seems like u haven't been following Liverpool games alot. I agree with most of what u said, but Henderson and Gerrard definitely deserves a rise. Henderson has started ALL of Liverpool games this season, and has been the engine of the team, I would say he has outshone Coutinho this season. Gerrard this season had to adapt to an unfamiliar DM position, and has been sensational this season, with incredible stats for a DM. He is pretty much the unsung hero for Liverpool being in the top 3, not many ppl noticed the work he had put in to cover the shaky backline. And well, I would say Skrtel has a shout for a rise as well.

Quite surprised that no one brought up anything abt Matic's rise. How on earth did he get that +1?! Yea ok, he has played well but guy has only played like, 3 months of BPL! :confused: And he gets rewarded for what, oh..moving to Chelsea. -_-" The likes of Henderson and Coutinho have been more deserving of a rise I would say.

Quite surprised that no one brought up anything abt Matic's rise. How on earth did he get that +1?! Yea ok' date=' he has played well but guy has only played like, 3 months of BPL! :confused: And he gets rewarded for what, oh..moving to Chelsea. -_-" The likes of Henderson and Coutinho have been more deserving of a rise I would say.[/quote']

Quite right mate.....

Dude no offence but it seems like u haven't been following Liverpool games alot. I agree with most of what u said' date=' but Henderson and Gerrard definitely deserves a rise. Henderson has started ALL of Liverpool games this season, and has been the engine of the team, I would say he has outshone Coutinho this season. Gerrard this season had to adapt to an unfamiliar DM position, and has been sensational this season, with incredible stats for a DM. He is pretty much the unsung hero for Liverpool being in the top 3, not many ppl noticed the work he had put in to cover the shaky backline. And well, I would say Skrtel has a shout for a rise as well.[/quote']

henderson, upon review, will probably rise. gerrard wont mate. not that i disagree with your points, but unless pool nick the league id say 0 chance. SM are very stubborn with the way they drop older players over time. Stevie has simply banked his 'stay power' up to max i would say. happy to be wrong, but id be astonished if it comes to fruition. just look at Lampard as a good example of how sm roll.

Quite surprised that no one brought up anything abt Matic's rise. How on earth did he get that +1?! Yea ok' date=' he has played well but guy has only played like, 3 months of BPL! :confused: And he gets rewarded for what, oh..moving to Chelsea. -_-" The likes of Henderson and Coutinho have been more deserving of a rise I would say.[/quote']

Ignoring the rest of the games for Benfica?

henderson' date=' upon review, will probably rise. gerrard wont mate. not that i disagree with your points, but unless pool nick the league id say 0 chance. SM are very stubborn with the way they drop older players over time. Stevie has simply banked his 'stay power' up to max i would say. happy to be wrong, but id be astonished if it comes to fruition. just look at Lampard as a good example of how sm roll.[/quote']

Unusual for an older player to rise on sm but not impossible. Look at pirlo. +2 from 92 to 94 when he was 33.

Unusual for an older player to rise on sm but not impossible. Look at pirlo. +2 from 92 to 94 when he was 33.

had just been dropped wrongly, it was a quick restore from sm, a little atypical as i think they realised instantly they made an error.

its not impossible, but highly unlikely.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi there! In your opinion, what should i expect from N.Baker and C.Clark's next rating? +1/+2? And should i sell one of them once they rise (if you think so, which one?), or you think that they both have the potential for hitting 89 in a not-so-far-tomorrow?

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi there! In your opinion' date=' what should i expect from N.Baker and C.Clark's next rating? +1/+2? And should i sell one of them once they rise (if you think so, which one?), or you think that they both have the potential for hitting 89 in a not-so-far-tomorrow?[/quote']

neithre are anything special, but solid i guess. if they rise id saell them if there is anyone else on the market better

Ignoring the rest of the games for Benfica?

Nope. Just not ignoring that the Portugese league is a comparatively weaker league. :rolleyes: how about u ignoring that Matic already had a +6 rise throughout his 3 yr stint there? That's the problem with SM/SW ratings. We can have players easily rising to 90 playing in the Portugese league, while some players in the BPL take YEARS to get a +2 jump to reach 90.

Nope. Just not ignoring that the Portugese league is a comparatively weaker league. :rolleyes: how about u ignoring that Matic already had a +6 rise throughout his 3 yr stint there? That's the problem with SM/SW ratings. We can have players easily rising to 90 playing in the Portugese league' date=' while some players in the BPL take YEARS to get a +2 jump to reach 90.[/quote']

+6 in 3 years is a big rise is it? pretty average if not slow for a quality player. (Sterling 75-88 in 1 year!)

Names of these players that take years to get to 90? If your talking about Henderson & Coutinho they haven't deserved 90.. hence they haven't got it (although I agree now Henderson does) Just playing in a better league doesn't mean you deserve a higher rating.

Will these players rise???

James Mccarthy>

Jordan Henderson>

Raheem Sterling>

Oxlade >

Omeru>

Your thoughts???

Henderson the only one who will rise. (No clue about Omeruo).

If they avoid injuries, I'd expect Chamberlain and Sterling both to get a rise at some point next season. Maybe sooner if one of them (Sterling more likely) impresses in the WC.