English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Azpicluieta will be 91 next change is almost a shoe in

He has to be,sure otherwise he is rated below every Chelsea defender,and If Cole goes down to 91(he should obviously),then Cesar must hit 91.. Wouldn't make sense if Cahill hits 91 and Cesar stays the same..

He has to be' date='sure otherwise he is rated below every Chelsea defender,and If Cole goes down to 91(he should obviously),then Cesar must hit 91.. Wouldn't make sense if Cahill hits 91 and Cesar stays the same..[/quote']

SM tend to drop player ratings faster than making them rise so azplicecture doesn't have to be 91, but he does deserve one.

I agree he should' date=' but defenders often get overlooked.[/quote']

Ya,but i this case his team have the best defensive record in the league and Cesar has being Chelseas most consistent player this season,nevermind defender..Doesn't make sense that some think Cahill should get a rise and Cesar not to be honest...

Ya' date='but i this case his team have the best defensive record in the league and Cesar has being Chelseas most consistent player this season,nevermind defender..Doesn't make sense that some think Cahill should get a rise and Cesar not to be honest...[/quote']

It does make sense as Cahill has been an established 1st teamer at Chelsea for longer and is a 1st choice international who has won trophies with Chelsea.

No doubt Azpi has been good but I'm still not sure he deserves a rise just yet....Chelsea win the Champs League and its guaranteed.

Whats the potential of Calum Chambers? whats his next rise?

He's as good or better than Shaw in every regard except from a yard of pace, has more competition for his place though. Could easily fit into a top four team in the near future. I'm guessing his next rise has to be 85.

How much will these players rise by in the next review;

Oxlade Chamberlain

Serge Gnarby

Ross Barkley

Aaron Ramsey

Romelu Lukaku

David Luiz

Hard to know,but Luiz won't get a rise,if anything he should decrease,but likely to stay the same..

Can't see Chamberlain rise,Ramsey has being out for a while,but could rise by 1.Lukaku won't rise and Barkley by one

Hard to know' date='[b']but Luiz won't get a rise,if anything he should decrease[/b],but likely to stay the same..

Can't see Chamberlain rise,Ramsey has being out for a while,but could rise by 1.Lukaku won't rise and Barkley by one

the lad is going to play CL semi final 2nd leg at home and is favourite to reach Lisbon .. moreover he will be playing WC in his very own homeland so I dont rule out a 93 if the WC happens to be a success for Brazil .. not speaking about defensive duties or anything of the sort here ..

the lad is going to play CL semi final 2nd leg at home and is favourite to reach Lisbon .. moreover he will be playing WC in his very own homeland so I dont rule out a 93 if the WC happens to be a success for Brazil .. not speaking about defensive duties or anything of the sort here ..

Yes you are just speaking about him getting a rise because his team is carrying him and not otherwise just forget it he was lucky to reach 92 from the first place :rolleyes:

He's as good or better than Shaw in every regard except from a yard of pace' date=' has more competition for his place though. Could easily fit into a top four team in the near future. I'm guessing his next rise has to be 85.[/quote']

He is an 85/86 I agree.

Keeps getting linked to Arsenal as Sagna seems to have had enough, Wenger has history, if he is still about, I think a 10m+ bid is on the cards. If Clyne wasn't about Chambers would be talked about just as much as Shaw.

How much will these players rise by in the next review;

Oxlade Chamberlain

Serge Gnarby

Ross Barkley

Aaron Ramsey

Romelu Lukaku

David Luiz

Gnabry +2/3 maybe. Barkley is probably 50/50 for a +1, can't see others rising.