English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Is there really any reason that Yaya Toure and David Silva won't get 95's?

Both are the key players and pull the heartstrings of the title winning side. When they don't play it is incredibly noticeable and both will play a role at the world cup.

Toure possibly, but Silva hasn't been doing it all season, most in the 2nd half, so he should stay 94.

As for those who say Nasri to 93, i strongly disagree, he has been poor at many times, for instance missing one against sunderland to win the game, which could have lost City the title, if not for Gerrard's slip vs Chelsea causing Ba to score.

That said, the trio of Lallana, Shaw and Sterling who were chosen to be in England's squad could all be potential 90s imo. But highly unlikely atm, possibly a small rise, and depending on their performance or play time at the WC, another rise.

Why doesn't anybody think Toure will get 95? I would be shocked if the following don't happen:

Toure 95 maybe

Suarez 95 maybe

Hazard 94 maybe

Gerrard 93 no

Ramsey 91 no

Terry 92 maybe

Cahill 91 yes

Azpilicueta 91 yes

Lallana 90 yes

And i wouldn't be surprised if the following happened:

Sturridge 92 not yet

Nasri 93 no

Dzeko 93 no

Kompany 94 no

Szezlkjljjjwzkdjfry 91 no

Koscienly 92 yes

Mertesacker 92 yes

Shaw 88 yes

Stones 87 yes

Barkley 88 yes

Gallagher 80 minimum ill go 82

Januzaj 87 yes

Fernandinho 92 yes

Coleman 91 yes

McCarthy 90 maybe

Mirallas 90 yes

Lukaku 91 maybe

De Gea 92 unlikely

Eriksen 91 maybe

Skrtel 91 id say yes but sooo many own goals' date=' so maybe[/color']

Mignolet 91 maybe

Also these should happen in my opinion:

Torres 89 yes

Vidic 92/91 yes

Carrick 91 no

Walker 89 yes

Mikel 90 yes

A young 89 yes but wont

lamela 90 too early, but i agree

Fellaini 90 see above

Valencia 90 yes

Lennon 89 no

Lescott 89 yes

Richards 89 yes

Ben Arfa 89 no

Tiote 88 yes

All tottenham players -5 HELL YES THE SPUDS

:-)

my thoughts

Why doesn't anybody think Toure will get 95? I would be shocked if the following don't happen:

Toure 95 YES

Suarez 95 Nah' date=' won nothing yet[/b']

Hazard 94 What's he done?

Gerrard 93 Nah, will keep at 92

Ramsey 91 Next season

Terry 92 Maybe, stay likely

Cahill 91 Yes

Azpilicueta 91 Yes

Lallana 90 Probably 89

And i wouldn't be surprised if the following happened:

Sturridge 92 Yes

Nasri 93 Possible

Dzeko 93 Again possible

Kompany 94 Nah

Szezlkjljjjwzkdjfry 91 Nice spelling but probs not

Koscienly 92 Maybe

Mertesacker 92 Yes

Shaw 88 Possible

Stones 87 Again possible

Barkley 88 Probable

Gallagher 80 Yup

Januzaj 87 Faded so depends on WC

Fernandinho 92 Yes

Coleman 91 Possible

McCarthy 90 Yes (just look at his stats)

Mirallas 90 Yes

Lukaku 91 Slight possibility

De Gea 92 Probable

Eriksen 91 Possible

Skrtel 91 Possible (crap defending though)

Mignolet 91 Probable

Also these should happen in my opinion:

Torres 89 WC to factor in, 90

Vidic 92/91 Yep on the decline

Carrick 91 No Man Utd's best player

Walker 89 Will stay for now

Mikel 90 Quite possible

A young 89 Should be minus

lamela 90 Needs a move away, should stay for time being

Fellaini 90 Maybe

Valencia 90 Yes

Lennon 89 Yes

Lescott 89 Yes

Richards 89 Yes

Ben Arfa 89 Yes

Tiote 88 No probably been our best player

All tottenham players -5 especially Dawson and Soldadont

:-)

Bolded the above.

Ramires 92

Gerrard 93

Toure 95

Those 3 are the only 3 i go all in .

If that dsnt happen i'll start to think SM is blind people..

Gerrard in one of his best seasons in history..

Also Yaya Toure never had and will never have again a season like this one, definitly between Gerrard and Toure are fighting for the title of best midfielders in the world .. that's why i think they should rice.. Ramires deserved it some time ago .

Ramires 92

Gerrard 93

Toure 95

Also Yaya Toure never had and will never have again a season like this one' date=' definitly between Gerrard and Toure are fighting for the title of [b']best midfielders in the world[/b] .. that's why i think they should rice.. Ramires deserved it some time ago .

1. Calm down not really, Toure maybe get away with saying that.

2. Ramires should have got it ages ago, however now i think he is probably going to stay. he could have held a 92 that he deserved with his performances, but not worthy of a raise if you know what i mean.

3. Toure to 95 is 60/40 for me Gerrard to 93 is 40/60. So ill say YesB to Toure and No to Gerrard that said if either did or did not rise no uproar or massive misgiving either way methinks.

1. Calm down not really' date=' Toure maybe get away with saying that.

2. Ramires should have got it ages ago, however now i think he is probably going to stay. he could have held a 92 that he deserved with his performances, but not worthy of a raise if you know what i mean.

3. Toure to 95 is 60/40 for me Gerrard to 93 is 40/60. So ill say [b']YesB to Toure [/b]and No to Gerrard that said if either did or did not rise no uproar or massive misgiving either way methinks.

Totally dissagre with you, Toure only 60/40 ?.. Man, the guy cant play better, he is TOTALLY determinant for his team.. top scorer and top assistances in his team.. It's a crime if he dsnt rise lol...

Gerrard is not so DETERMINANT as Toure is, but anyway he is the soul of the team .

Ramires, well it seems SM dsnt like him at all

Totally dissagre with you' date=' Toure only 60/40 ?.. Man, the guy cant play better, he is TOTALLY determinant for his team.. top scorer and top assistances in his team.. It's a crime if he dsnt rise lol...

Gerrard is not so DETERMINANT as Toure is, but anyway he is the soul of the team .

Ramires, well it seems SM dsnt like him at all[/quote']

Toure is a beast no denying that, and his physical presence is just wow. Only reason i say 60/40 is because his 94 was not all that long ago and SM are biased towards younger players so age could be a factor. I believe for him, best player at City he should be 95, but 94 isnt an outrage either, so we will have to wait and see.

Ramires 92

Gerrard 93

Toure 95

Also Yaya Toure never had and will never have again a season like this one' date=' definitly between Gerrard and Toure are fighting for the title of best midfielders in the world .. that's why i think they should rice.. Ramires deserved it some time ago .[/quote']

Ramires won't rise, he isn't that good.

Gerrard won't rise. Just because he had a good season, doesn't mean he should automatically rise. 92 is the correct rating for him at the moment.

Toure I'm not sure about. 50/50.

Ramires' date=' well it seems SM dsnt like him at all[/quote']

Chelsea fans here and i think Ramires will stay... He had a very poor 2nd half season + a few stupid red card.

Well, SM doesn't hate but they doesn't rate DM (Matuidi)

Ramires won't rise' date=' he isn't that good.

Gerrard won't rise. Just because he had a good season, doesn't mean he should automatically rise. 92 is the correct rating for him at the moment.

Toure I'm not sure about. 50/50.[/quote']

Dude, i think your TV is upside down when you watch football

Everything he says is correct.

Ramires is dog turd.

Gerrard should stay 92

Toure might go 95' date=' but his 94 was quite generous.[/quote']

Ramires - good player but is not in the Morinhio mold of what a CM should be, he needs a manager what will let him get forward more... he could leave Chelsea...

Gerrard, some say he had his 'BEST SEASON EVER' I say, even with the best player by a mile in England he STILL FAILED to win the league, he is on a downward slope even though 'pool fans wont admit it, no chance of a rise IMO...

Toure, I totally disagree, he is a one man midfield & the driving force behind City's title victory, he can do everthing that is required of a footballer to play CM.... he is by far and away the best midfielder playing in England at the moment. If they are handing out 95's its Yaya that should get it and not the likes of Neuer...... He won't get 95 though as International football and lack of success for City in the CL is holding him back from that, but is he good enough to be a 95, for sure....

Ramires was good for a few months where his job was to run around a lot and play on the counter. Since then everyone has claimed he should have rose. Yes he should have, however he has regressed so much that whatever rise he had would look foolish now, so his rating is ok with me.

As a LFC fan myself I think Gerrard has had a good season, scored a lot of pens and got a fair amount of assists, is the captain of England and had to learn a new position halfway through a season. Too harsh on him there Tupac but i do agree he shouldnt rise. Maybe if he has a similar season with CL football he might get a rise, but 92 is fine.

Toure is very good - but he rose to 94 this year.. i'd count that as his rise for the season. a poor CL campaign and barely pipping us to the title with a squad that cost billions, shouldn't get him a 95, especially seeing as he rose 4 months ago.

Just my thoughts anyway - its nice to discuss things isnt it.

Gerrard' date=' some say he had his 'BEST SEASON EVER' I say, even with the best player by a mile in England he STILL FAILED to win the league, he is on a downward slope even though 'pool fans wont admit it, no chance of a rise IMO...

[/quote']

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Find me 1) a person who thinks this was Gerrard's best ever season or 2) a Liverpool fan who thinks Gerrard is better/as good as he was 5 years ago. You won't find either.

What about Jay Rodriguez?

Not sure what SM will do with his rating because he got a long-term injury but his season before the injury certainly warranted a +1 and showed potential of further rises in the future.

Toure is very good - but he rose to 94 this year.. i'd count that as his rise for the season. a poor CL campaign and barely pipping us to the title with a squad that cost billions' date=' shouldn't get him a 95, especially seeing as he rose 4 months ago.

Just my thoughts anyway - its nice to discuss things isnt it.[/quote']

I think Yaya deserves to be 95, he almost single-handed lift the trophy for Man City. look at others DM that is now at 95 (Busquets and Schwein), yaya is no doubt better than them imo

Jedi hasnt been great this season' date=' no 88 for him no way, id say 60/40 to 87, only becasue he is captain. he will hopefully justify that 87 and maybe even get a chance at 88 with Australia at the WC.[/quote']

Jedi got 87... Heres hoping to a good Aussie WC and maybe an 88

Maybe Gerrard and Toure stay but you can be sure of something, they will never play like this season again..

Nasri is 92, you think Nasri is same lvl than Gerrard??

13 Goals, 13 assistances, leader in assistances in premier league.. and he dsnt deserve 93?..

Be sure, Gerrard gets 93.. BE SURE

I think Yaya deserves to be 95' date=' he almost single-handed lift the trophy for Man City. look at others DM that is now at 95 (Busquets and Schwein), yaya is no doubt better than them imo[/quote']

Difference being that in recent years both Schweini and Busquets have won UCL as well as domestic titles. The latter has won international honours also, all these factors contribute to getting a 95 rating. Poor UCL showings by City will be to Toure's detriment. Never say never though you just never know.

Maybe Gerrard and Toure stay but you can be sure of something' date=' they will never play like this season again..

Nasri is 92, you think Nasri is same lvl than Gerrard??

13 Goals, 13 assistances, leader in assistances in premier league.. and he dsnt deserve 93?..

Be sure, Gerrard gets 93.. BE SURE[/quote']

I'm by no means whatsoever a Nasri fan, but which one of them won the league again ;)

Yaya is currently the best CM in the world. when you watch him you just go 'wow, what a tank!'

His stats this season speak for themselves and he won the domestic double. Wasn't his fault city haven't improved their defense enough to challenge for the CL.

On current form he is better than busquets, schweinsteiger, xavi, alonso, fabregas, pirlo and vidal. only modric and de rossi have had comparitively excellent seasons and both have worse stats.