English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Will young Calum Chambers rise significantly?

Will he be starting squad next year?

85 and as Mikey said I think share, but if Shaw goes unsure if Clyne could go to the left. Saints regardless of sales have funds to strengthen.

I even saw "Wenger seeks Southampton Prodigy for 12m as Sagna replacement"

benatia didnt rise to 92' date='

so i think koscielny and mertesacker will stay 91,

they wont rise unless arsenal win premier league or champions league, otherwise it doesnt matter how good they are this season, they will stay forever,[/quote']

if they wanna steamroll wilshere to 91 then they can certainly give 2 of the best CBs in the EPL and starting (at least for now) CB for Germany a +1 each.

if they wanna steamroll wilshere to 91 then they can certainly give 2 of the best CBs in the EPL and starting (at least for now) CB for Germany a +1 each.

im afraid not' date=' SM raise players from 70-90 easily, sometimes even without too much consideration, for example, i thought kovacic doesnt deserve to 88, this year has been so dificult for him,

sokratis case still left in mystery till now..

from 90 to 91, you have to be in starting line and [b']consistent[/b] in a season(remember aubameyang case that didnt rise?), and of course playing for top 6 teams in the top league.

from 91 to 92, your teams have to reach at least top 2(bundesliga, ligue 1, serie A) or top 3-4(premier and la liga), then of course the teams must play very good in europe, at least reach semifinal maybe(koscielny, mertesacker, benatia, pjanic, or maybe rakitic wont hit it i believe)

from 93 above, your teams need to perform extraordinary, to get double or treble or quadraple you name it. if the teams reached that, it doesnt matter how good actually you perform, then your players will get overrated(pedro 93, fabregas 95, pique 95, ramos 95;this year he is good though, but last year not, neuer 95, kroos 93, etc)

so...

sometimes its not bout how good the player is, is about how your team performs,

im still very curious how SM will evaluate atletico's players. koke, costa, courtouis, tiago, raul garcia are the players that 100% will rise,

i dont know how they will treat juanfran, turan, miranda, godin, felipe and captain gabi fernandez.

im afraid not' date=' SM raise players from 70-90 easily, sometimes even without too much consideration, for example, i thought kovacic doesnt deserve to 88, this year has been so dificult for him,

sokratis case still left in mystery till now..

from 90 to 91, you have to be in starting line and [b']consistent[/b] in a season(remember aubameyang case that didnt rise?), and of course playing for top 6 teams in the top league.

from 91 to 92, your teams have to reach at least top 2(bundesliga, ligue 1, serie A) or top 3-4(premier and la liga), then of course the teams must play very good in europe, at least reach semifinal maybe(koscielny, mertesacker, benatia, pjanic, or maybe rakitic wont hit it i believe)

from 93 above, your teams need to perform extraordinary, to get double or treble or quadraple you name it. if the teams reached that, it doesnt matter how good actually you perform, then your players will get overrated(pedro 93, fabregas 95, pique 95, ramos 95;this year he is good though, but last year not, neuer 95, kroos 93, etc)

so...

sometimes its not bout how good the player is, is about how your team performs,

im still very curious how SM will evaluate atletico's players. koke, costa, courtouis, tiago, raul garcia are the players that 100% will rise,

i dont know how they will treat juanfran, turan, miranda, godin, felipe and captain gabi fernandez.

without getting into a long debate, what you say is fundamentally right, but a little over pessimistic. Cazorla is 92 for example and a very safe 92, yet at Arsenal, not fitting your criteria. at Malaga was never winning either. Mert can especially get 92 with german action. Kosc should aswell.

without getting into a long debate' date=' what you say is fundamentally right, but a little over pessimistic. Cazorla is 92 for example and a very safe 92, yet at Arsenal, not fitting your criteria. at Malaga was never winning either. Mert can especially get 92 with german action. Kosc should aswell.[/quote']

yes, i admit cazorla is a unique case, he played very very well last season, he deserves to 92, last time he reached 92 is a long time(2010) before SM revolutionate their player ratings standard, players like lloris can hit 92 while still playing in lyon, which is now im afraid will be very unlikely, same case like fabregas hit 95 in 2008, navas hit 92 in sevilla, nasri hit 93, etc

after 2013, SM is becoming cheaper on player ratings, and they raise the players very very carefully, they dont easily drop the players as well.

oh, and one thing, i myself believe SM should increase per and koscielny to 92, but it seems difficult, u can call me pessimistic :D

yes' date=' i admit cazorla is a unique case, he played very very well last season, he deserves to 92, last time he reached 92 is a long time(2010) before SM revolutionate their player ratings standard, players like lloris can hit 92 while still playing in lyon, which is now im afraid will be very unlikely, same case like fabregas hit 95 in 2008, navas hit 92 in sevilla, nasri hit 93, etc

after 2013, SM is becoming cheaper on player ratings, and they raise the players very very carefully, they dont easily drop the players as well.

oh, and one thing, i myself believe SM should increase per and koscielny to 92, but it seems difficult, u can call me pessimistic :D[/quote']

I don't think both of them will get a rise, even though CB-partnerships have got the same rises before (Subotic & Hummels).

Koscielny must get a rise. He's been nothing short of fantastic this season, and has worked on that one issue which was his rashness.

I don't think Per will get a rise, as I don't really feel he's deserving of a 92. Bear in mind that his performances last season were horrific, and that this season's performances are excellent in comparison to last season. He's still isn't near his Bremen days, which would rather give me the impression that he's a solid 91, instead of an unsure 92.

I don't think both of them will get a rise' date=' even though CB-partnerships have got the same rises before (Subotic & Hummels).

Koscielny must get a rise. He's been nothing short of fantastic this season, and has worked on that one issue which was his rashness.

I don't think Per will get a rise, as I don't really feel he's deserving of a 92. Bear in mind that his performances last season were horrific, and that this season's performances are excellent in comparison to last season. He's still isn't near his Bremen days, which would rather give me the impression that he's a solid 91, instead of an unsure 92.[/quote']

and what i think per wont rise, is last time he reach 92 or even 93(in bremen) is the time when SM is still very generous, 92-93 before 2012 is maybe like 90-91 nowadays(after 2013)

koscielny wont rise too i believe, subotic-hummels rise few months after a great season(finished 2nd and reach UCL final), arsenal just got FA, which i think it wasnt enough,

again, when it begin from 91 to above, SM evaluation is about team performance, not player performance sometimes, which actually im not agreed....

and what i think per wont rise' date=' is last time he reach 92 or even 93(in bremen) is the time when SM is still very generous, 92-93 before 2012 is maybe like 90-91 nowadays(after 2013)

koscielny wont rise too i believe, subotic-hummels rise few months after a great season(finished 2nd and reach UCL final), arsenal just got FA, which i think it wasnt enough,

again, when it begin from 91 to above, SM evaluation is about team performance, not player performance sometimes, which actually im not agreed....[/quote']

what you say about titles and trophies is right but you aim too low. To be a 93/94 player your team mainly needs trophies. The amnount of 92's without league/Cl trophies is very very large (Cazorla, Modric at spurs, Bale at spurs, Suarez at pool the list goes on.) Some of these are crazy talented, and also SM (and football in general) only care about goals, but Cazorla and Modric etc are good examples still.

My point is, the ceiling is not there for the 92s to both defenders. The post made by ani is fair, but i belive Pers german NT involvement is what makes him level with koscielny in terms of a rise. I know you are being conservative, and i am not saying they will both or either get a +1, but they both SHOULD imo and both are REALISTICALLY a decent shot, not written off as you so say :D

what you say about titles and trophies is right but you aim too low. To be a 93/94 player your team mainly needs trophies. The amnount of 92's without league/Cl trophies is very very large (Cazorla' date=' Modric at spurs, Bale at spurs, Suarez at pool the list goes on.) Some of these are crazy talented, and also SM (and football in general) only care about goals, but Cazorla and Modric etc are good examples still.

My point is, the ceiling is not there for the 92s to both defenders. The post made by ani is fair, but i belive Pers german NT involvement is what makes him level with koscielny in terms of a rise. I know you are being conservative, and i am not saying they will both or either get a +1, but they both SHOULD imo and both are REALISTICALLY a decent shot, not written off as you so say :D[/quote']

i hope i am wrong then, coz i really think they deserve to rise, but SM dissapointed me so much recently, makes me a little bit pessimistic bout mertesacker & koscielny rise, let see then, maybe it will take 1-2 week from now till the premier league evaluation.. :D:D:D

i have a feeing Lukaku might sneak a +1' date=' and i think it's deserved too, especially considering what forwards/strikers have reached 90 and the ones who are 91, Lukaku is on par with the ones at 91. What do you guys think?[/quote']

I do agree. But it's 50-50 for me. It's good if he rises but he's fine at 90 too. Should do well at the world cup, being their starting forward, so 91 is definitely well within his reach. if he doesn't get it now, he'll get it after the world cup me thinks.

what you say about titles and trophies is right but you aim too low. To be a 93/94 player your team mainly needs trophies. The amnount of 92's without league/Cl trophies is very very large (Cazorla' date=' Modric at spurs, Bale at spurs, Suarez at pool the list goes on.) Some of these are crazy talented, and also SM (and football in general) only care about goals, but Cazorla and Modric etc are good examples still.

My point is, the ceiling is not there for the 92s to both defenders. The post made by ani is fair, but i belive Pers german NT involvement is what makes him level with koscielny in terms of a rise. I know you are being conservative, and i am not saying they will both or either get a +1, but they both SHOULD imo and both are REALISTICALLY a decent shot, not written off as you so say :D[/quote']

Both are first choice for Club and Country and both are top countries not like an San Marino.. They should get a 92 minimum..

only fernandinho that will get rise 100% in manchester city i think' date='

the others, such as

yaya, kompany, nasri, kolarov have 50-50 chance

lescott, richards will drop[/quote']

Demichelis should be going to 90.