English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Have you actually seen Benatia this season?

Based on this season' date=' he would be my partner of choice as CB in the TOTY (Ramos being the other). Absolutely unstoppable.

Not to take away anything from Koscielny, who's been great too, but Benatia is in another league at the moment.[/quote']

A) i would give it to you (only just) in a who was better head to head this season i would ive to benatia. Also Roma finished second. That said Arsenal 4th in a better league with a trophy and CL fotball this season negates that easily.

but over the course of the last few seasons Koscielny has proven he is easily the better footballer. Mert is a very different player from the 2 so ill leave him out of it. Also you must for SM ratings purposes take in NT, where the Arsenal defenders have a clear advantage for a ratings hike.

A) i would give it to you (only just) in a who was better head to head this season i would ive to benatia. Also Roma finished second. That said Arsenal 4th in a better league with a trophy and CL fotball this season negates that easily.

but over the course of the last few seasons Koscielny has proven he is easily the better footballer. Mert is a very different player from the 2 so ill leave him out of it. Also you must for SM ratings purposes take in NT' date=' where the Arsenal defenders have a clear advantage for a ratings hike.[/quote']

I don't believe in that NT rubbish anymore to be fair. Allright, France has the better NT, but until now, Koscielny has only featured once for France since the new year, which isn't anything to go by really. And okay, France are in the WC, Morocco aren't, but French football is at it's lowest in decades, which again says something about the importance of the national teams.

Again, I don't want to take anything away from him - he has improved leaps and bounds since coming to Arsenal, but I'd have to disagree with you about the previous seasons thing. Koscielny was a calamity when he first arrived, and it took him a good two seasons to acclimatise, which isn't nothing. Benatia was already a solid player at Udinese, and has only improved even more since making that switch to Roma.

Go home you're drunk

1- What I said was the truth

2- I am at home

3- I am never drunk

Kos isn't even the best defender in the EPL :rolleyes:

but over the course of the last few seasons Koscielny has proven he is easily the better footballer. Mert is a very different player from the 2 so ill leave him out of it. Also you must for SM ratings purposes take in NT' date=' where the Arsenal defenders have a clear advantage for a ratings hike.[/quote']

Arsenal had high rated players without winning trophies why shouldn't Roma

Benatia was a beast even when he played for Udinese and being 90 in such club isn't an easy thing also he didn't get the attention he deserved because media care about big clubs only , about the NT that doesn't mean Kos is better than Benatia it just means that France is better than Morocco also none of the French players deserved his rating because of the NT they all reached their current ratings because of their clubs

So Koscielny finished 4th on his own and won the FA Cup on his own?I'd rather be 2nd in Serie A than 4th in PL.You almost lost that trophy too...Exactly to Hull City who scored 2 past you.Roma went for around 8-10 games without conceding a goal in start of the season?Can't remember exactly the number.Again the typical myth of the PL being better than any other league though,Gosh.

Over the last few seasons,Benatia proved at Udine that he's easily the better footballer.Why has Kosc the advantage?He just started to play for France and he ain't so impressive there.

Go home

So Koscielny finished 4th on his own and won the FA Cup on his own?I'd rather be 2nd in Serie A than 4th in PL.You almost lost that trophy too...Exactly to Hull City who scored 2 past you.Roma went for around 8-10 games without conceding a goal in start of the season?Can't remember exactly the number.Again the typical myth of the PL being better than any other league though' date='Gosh.

Over the last few seasons,Benatia proved at Udine that he's easily the better footballer.Why has Kosc the advantage?He just started to play for France and he ain't so impressive there.

Go home[/quote']

lol youre not even worth debating with raz, unlike Hoss and Ani who make good points.

Hoss i never meant benatia shouldnt be rated 92 re the trophy thing, he should second in Serie A still certainly warrants 92 rated players, im just saying Arsenals position this season probably mirrors Roma in terms of SM ratings as althoug Arsenal finished lower the league coefficient + playing CL thisd year plus a trophy (finally :rolleyes:) easily = a second in Serie A if u see what i mean.

Player to player i guess its an opinion and i truly am not being biased, if you have read other posts by me in many threads you will se i slam who deserves it. I just hink Koscielny is a weapon. Re; France, fair point he has not played as much and Football France are a disaster.

Still Koscielny and Per Mertesacker should both be 92, i think its hard to deny that.

I don't see the link between the two..... Roma kept 21 clean sheets & just 25 goals conceded all season (if site I am using correct :P). They all deserved a bump & Benatia was easily the most accomplished defender.

Koscielny is a quality defender I agree but if he gets 92 so does Per' date=' who was arguably more important to Arsenal, which results in the Arsenal defence getting quite a high average rating for a team that gets taken apart in big games. Maybe the FA cup edges it but for me 91 is fair for now.[/quote']

A big big factor you have forgotten the premier league is a much much superior league to Serie A, Arsenal had 18 Clean Sheets this season the 2nd highest in the league, their midfield and defence has been criminally under rated for a good year now..

i have a plan to buy right-back substitute

which i should choose' date=' erik durm or jon flanagan?

durm have already risen, what bout flanagan? will he hit 87 too?

opinion please.[/quote']

Flanno might get a rise to 87, but in the long run I think Durm will be a better option.

i have a plan to buy right-back substitute

which i should choose' date=' erik durm or jon flanagan?

durm have already risen, what bout flanagan? will he hit 87 too?

opinion please.[/quote']

Durm is the long-term solution.

Flanagan is decent, but will always be behind him in my opinion.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

1) Koscielny

2) random brainless tackle

3) penalty.

He has good tecnique for being a CB, but he really lacks concentration. He has never been a solid defender since the last season, and despite the good performances of Arsenal this year, i don't think that a good season (and when i say good i mean just good, non amazing at all) could be enough to justify a rating of 92.

If he'll improve his performances, then the 92 could be achieved. But for now he is just a good defender with high skills, that's true, but also evident weaknesses.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi guys, I need info about Victor Wanyama.

Will he stay or rise in the next reviews?

I don't watch Southampton's games, can he go to a top club in the future? And, in your opinion, what's his peak? Thanks to everyone. :)

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi guys' date=' I need info about Victor Wanyama.

Will he stay or rise in the next reviews?

I don't watch Southampton's games, can he go to a top club in the future? And, in your opinion, what's his peak? Thanks to everyone. :)[/quote']

He'll stay. I think he's been over-hyped by a lot of people and I can't see him being a 90+ player in the future.