.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Just looking at the Stoke predictions and I agree with the +1's for Shotton, Cameron and Kightly.

Cameron would probably deserve a +2 tbh but it wasnt that long he got his previous +1 when he got reviewed at his former team Dynamo H.

Like Jono says, Shawcross might get a +1, I think his England call ups might do it.

Begovic should get a +1 and Sorenson will drop, they defo wont be on the same rating after this review, Bego is the number one now and Soro is the cup keeper, only played in the game against Swindon this season, -1 or -2.

Looking at the other players and Im sure Pennant will drop, atm 87 is too high for him, hes on loan in the championship at Wolves atm and I dont think hes got a future with Stoke anymore.

Another player Im sure will drop is Rory Delap, hes only been on the bench twice this season and hes come on once, 10 minutes of football to his name, he will drop one at least from 86, should be by two IMO.

Wilson Palacios is another who might do down, dont think hes started in any of the league games this season, a -1 is on the cards IMO.

Ricardo Fuller is still on the Stoke page but he moved to Charlton so wont get reviewed when the Prem is done.

Maurice Edu, Steven N'Zonzi, Charlie Adam and Michael Owen arnt on the Stoke predictions page who we signed in the summer, I think Adam has got a chance of staying on 89 with a slight chance of a -1, Also think Edu and Owen might get -1, Nzonzi will either stay or get a +1 but stay is more likely this time round.

Btw, hope you dont think im trying pick out faults or anything, just saying what my opinion is as a Stoke fan.

Also, was going mention about Nathan Dyer of Swansea, put a £3.5M bid in for him in one of my GW's wheres hes available, need a cheap winger to give me some depth tbh and for that price hes worth getting, anyone think he will get a +1 or +2?, Hopefully +2. :)

Whilst I was on Swanseas ratings I saw Vorm is in for a +1 to 89, I think Stay might be more likely with him getting that injury some weeks back now, plus Swansea arnt exactly doing that good this season. (Not that they are doing bad in 10th)

Alright lads' date=' just thought I'd pose a question to you all.

Do you think Suarez could go to 93 in the next review, and if so how likely is this to happen?

Cheers :)[/quote']

There is a chance of a rise as he has upped his game this year and is one of the better players in the league.

25714881.jpg

Yes only an idiot would say he wasn't. Suarez is a fantastic player, the ball just sticks to his feet and he is capable of creating something out of nothing which not many players in the league can do, he has also managed to get goals in one of the poorest Liverpool teams that have been around in my life time as well as constantly performing for Uruguay. Would walk into any other Prem team in my opinion.

Oh and for the record I can't stand him.

Yes only an idiot would say he wasn't. Suarez is a fantastic player' date=' the ball just sticks to his feet and he is capable of creating something out of nothing which not many players in the league can do, he has also managed to get goals in one of the poorest Liverpool teams that have been around in my life time as well as constantly performing for Uruguay. Would walk into any other Prem team in my opinion.

Oh and for the record I can't stand him.[/quote']

Easy mate it was a sarcasm as I thought calling him 'one of the better players in the league' is quite an understatement. Has to be one of the best for me ;)

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Héctor Herrera in January will go to manchester united?

Richard Ortiz in January will go to Chelsea?

I think you posted this yesterday' date=' not sure what its got to do with 'English Rating Predictions' though.

Its just probably paper talk really, nothing guaranteed as far as I know![/center']

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Héctor Herrera in January will go to manchester united?

Richard Ortiz in January will go to Chelsea?

Very much doubt it. Don't always listen to rumours and these are ones from a while ago.

I already replied to this. It's not gonna happen.

Yes only an idiot would say he wasn't. Suarez is a fantastic player' date=' the ball just sticks to his feet and he is capable of [b']cheating [/b]something out of nothing which not many players in the league can do, he has also managed to get goals in one of the poorest Liverpool teams that have been around in my life time as well as constantly performing for Uruguay. Would walk into any other Prem team in my opinion.

Oh and for the record I can't stand him.

he needs to move to a big club to get a rise

Does he though? I'm quite sure staying at Liverpool wouldn't mean he CAN'T get a rise surely?!

If Liverpool continue to be a mid-table club it would make it difficult to get anything higher than 93.

If Liverpool continue to be a mid-table club it would make it difficult to get anything higher than 93.

I completely agree. He'd struggle to get anything higher than 93, but surely a solid 93 rating can't be out of the question.

Hi, you have Hugo Rodallega to drop to 86? He has played more games than any other striker for Fulham this season. How can you justify this drop? I thought if anything he would be more likely to rise than drop

JUST PICKED UP A NEW LIVERPOOL SIDE. Who are the best to keep and best to sell?

Sterling I know is worth keeping but any of the others due a decent rise?

Suso and Andre Wisdom are another two young players who should get large rises (not quite as large as Sterling, but still considerable). Dani Pacheco should get a decent one too, and is worth keeping for the future. Conor Coady, Adam Morgan and Samed Yesil are good prospects for the future (should get small rises this time out). Jonjo Shelvey and Joe Allen should get a +2/+1 at least, respectively. Get rid of Joe Cole and Stewart Downing ASAP, and consider losing Jordan Henderson and Jamie Carragher as well. If you can replace him with a younger player of similar rating, then Steven Gerrard might be a good one to move on, as he's only going to drop in future now that he's faded in real life.

If its an english champ sell everyone except Sterlings, Wisdom, Susa and Pacheco.