English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Can anyone tell me whats going on with Marko Marin.

I have him in a team and am thinking of selling him' date=' will he drop from his current rating?[/i']

Had a pretty good loan spell in Spain winning the Europa League. Won't drop.

I think i read somewhere Schalke were interested in him. Probably doesnt have a future at Chelsea.

Had a pretty good loan spell in Spain winning the Europa League. Won't drop.

I think i read somewhere Schalke were interested in him. Probably doesnt have a future at Chelsea.

It was hardly a pretty good loan spell in Spain mate, he made 2 or 3 interesting games at the start of the season, and then he lost space and did not play much. And when he played, he was anonymous, his performances were really poor. His rating may be safe for the next 2/3 months, but he will be in danger if he does not improve his situation next season. Definitely no future at Chelsea, he still may be good for a smaller team though.

Hi' date=' does anybody have any thoughts on the maximum potential of Ashley Williams?

Also, will he rise anytime soon?[/quote']

Tough to call. I'm not up to date with Swansea's managerial situation. Is Garry Monk still going to be their manager?

If that is the case, I highly doubt it. As much as I respect player-managers undertaking very difficult roles like what he's doing, it's never a solution, and often doesn't end well, for both manager and players.

Do you think Matic will reach 92 if he contiues his fine (re)start to his Chelsea career? Ramires has been a fixture in the Chelsea team for the last couple of seasons yet he is still 91.

If chelsea manage to win BPL next season, sure matic will rise, like the same case of fernandinho

If chelsea manage to win BPL next season' date=' sure matic will rise, like the same case of fernandinho[/quote']

Good answer. They proabably dont need to win, if man City had not have won i think fernandinho would still have risen. If Chelsea can legitimately compete and matic can play at a consistently decent level like fernandinho did no reason why he cannot get 92 this season.

Thanks for your answers on Matic guys :D

Do you think Szczesny will have a chance of 91 next season or do Arsenal need to win the league for him to get it?

I'm not sure whether to get him' date=' Handanovic or Cech for short term (about a year) :confused:[/quote']

Szczesny can get 91 with Arsenal staying in top 4 if he plays to his full potential, however as much as i love the guy (so funny) i think 91 is his max rating for the next 5 years. I would get Cech if you are only looking for a year.

;2940538']Shaw's move to United is going to show how poo rating system is.

He'll get a +1 a few days after club move

shaw still 88, he didnt perform so much in world cup.

how come those english players market price are so expensive

lallana 25m while fabregas only 27m and rakitic 17m is completely ridicilous

england's future is dark

will the following players rise/drop/stay? Also what are their maximum potentials?

Lamella

Kevin Mirallas

Coleman

Jagielka

James Mccarthy

Lovren

Callum Chambers

Schneiderlin

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players, any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

will the following players rise/drop/stay? Also what are their maximum potentials?

Lamella

Kevin Mirallas

Coleman

Jagielka

James Mccarthy

Lovren

Callum Chambers

Schneiderlin

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players' date=' any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

Thank you very much![/quote']

Mirallas isn't going to rise any further, Coleman will get 91 at some point, maybe even 92 if he moves to a CL club, McCarthy will probably get 90 next season, Lovren will get 90 at some point if he moves to Liverpool, Chambers will keep on rising, maybe 87 next season.

Lamella

Kevin Mirallas

Coleman

Jagielka

James Mccarthy

Lovren

Callum Chambers

Schneiderlin

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players' date=' any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

Thank you very much![/quote']

lamela has peaked.

Mirallas could get 91

Coelaman will likely make 91. 92 is a long shot but maximum

Jagielka is peaked

Mccarthy could get 91

Lovren is 90 potential imo.

Chambers has 92 potential

Schneiderlin 91 potential