English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

will the following players rise/drop/stay? Also what are their maximum potentials?

Lamella

Kevin Mirallas

Coleman

Jagielka

James Mccarthy

Lovren

Callum Chambers

Schneiderlin

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players' date=' any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

Thank you very much![/quote']

Lamella --- stay/drop--- max 92

Kevin Mirallas --- stay --- max 91

Coleman --- stay --- max 91

Jagielka --- stay --- max 90

James Mccarthy --- stay --- max 91

Lovren --- stay --- max 90

Callum Chambers -- rise in the future -- max 91/92

Schneiderlin -- stay -- max 90

will the following players rise/drop/stay? Also what are their maximum potentials?

Lamela - Was good before he joined spurs' date=' maybe needed a year to get used to England. Having a fellow countryman as his manager will also help. 92/93 if he gets back to his previous best.

Kevin Mirallas - Can't see him going higher than 90.

Coleman - Best right back in the league, his rating will depend on how Everton do though, has the ability to get 92 though.

Jagielka - At his max currently.

James Mccarthy - Wont really get that high on SM, probably 90/91. This is because looking at stats he doesn't score or assist a lot but he is extremely important for the way Everton play.

Lovren - 91

Callum Chambers - To early to say

Schneiderlin - 90

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players, any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

Lamella probably drop' date='i think is potential is 93 but he has to sort out is carrier and move back to italy.

Kevin Mirallas stay 91 max

Coleman stay 91 at everton if he moves can be 92 and slight chance to 93 i dont know if he can be exceptional enough for that

Jagielka stay 91 max

James Mccarthy rise he can go till 90 and if he moves from everton maybe 91.

Lovren depedns on a move stay for now can be 92-93 if he moves

Callum Chambers he considered as a big potetnial willl need to move from southamton eventually if you want him to be 91-92

Schneiderlin depedns on a move, been linked to arsenal if things go well for him and arsenal will be back to silverware he can be 91 and 92 in the season later

I doubt anybody will be able to answer the questions for all of the players, any contributions (even if it is on a single player) will be appreciated.

this is my opinion

Is it me or does anybody else feel as though Rooney may drop to 93?

I haven't managed to watch much football this year due to exams. When i did watch Manchester United play, Rooney was often their best player, yet not quite at the same level of the likes of Muller or Aguero. Some claim he is incredibly versatile, to me it seems he doesn't know what his best position is.

I haven't managed to watch much football this year due to exams. When i did watch Manchester United play' date=' Rooney was often their best player, yet not quite at the same level of the likes of Muller or Aguero. Some claim he is incredibly versatile, to me it seems he doesn't know what his best position is.[/quote']

He is best as a AM© imo. he will drop to 93 only if united fail to get CL again this season, Still a great player.

Will Alexis Sanchez get his much deserved 93 today' date=' when they change his club? I guess we will know soon enough. Tic Tac, tic tac...[/quote']

kind of happens to smaller rated players going up (which it shouldnt btw).

Hardly gonna rise Alexis going from Barcelon, arguably the biggest most succesful club int the world, to Arsenal (still awesome).

I haven't managed to watch much football this year due to exams. When i did watch Manchester United play' date=' Rooney was often their best player, yet not quite at the same level of the likes of Muller or Aguero. Some claim he is incredibly versatile, to me it seems he doesn't know what his best position is.[/quote']

Depends on how LvG incorporates him in this 'fresh-look United'.

If he's going to remain in that CAM role, I don't see why he should drop. He's been good playing there this season and has kept United up almost single-handedly quite a few times.

Will Alexis Sanchez get his much deserved 93 today' date=' when they change his club? I guess we will know soon enough. Tic Tac, tic tac...[/quote']

Alexis Sanchez should already have been given his well deserved +1 to 93 after his impressive season for Barcelona where he scored 20 goals and provided 11 in all competitions along with his sensational performances internationally for Chile.

Will SM give him that well deserved rise ?

It is questionable.

Certainly deserves that 93.

• 2 weeks later...

lallana 25m = kroos 24m, lallana at least rise to 92,

chambers 16m = filipe 15m, chambers at least rise to 89-90,

lovren 20m = garay 15m, lovren at least rise to 90

shaw 32m = filipe 2x, shaw at least rise to 90

lambert 4m = already rise,

stupid theory,

still waiting : morgan schniederlin and jay rodriguez

southampton collect 97m pounds already,

i wonder what united, liverpool & arsenal do in this summer, are they insane?

lallana 25m = kroos 24m' date=' lallana at least rise to 92,

chambers 16m = filipe 15m, chambers at least rise to 89-90,

lovren 20m = garay 15m, lovren at least rise to 90

shaw 32m = filipe 2x, shaw at least rise to 90

lambert 4m = already rise,

stupid theory,

still waiting : morgan schniederlin and jay rodriguez

southampton collect 97m pounds already,

i wonder what united, liverpool & arsenal do in this summer, are they insane?[/quote']

I really hope they don't rise Lallana any higher at the moment. How Liverpool thought he was worth 25m I will never know- football has gone crazy!

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I really hope they don't rise Lallana any higher at the moment. How Liverpool thought he was worth 25m I will never know- football has gone crazy!

Lallana is a really good player, one of the best of the last season.

Anyway, the true crazy thing to me is: Herrera valued 42M€. I like him ok, but there are thousand ways to spend 42M better. LvG is dutch, he likes dutch players? Nice, he could buy Clasie then, a great talent who'd deserve a chance in a good club. Then Depay, or Maher, or Vilhena...but 42M for Herrera, hell...that's totally clueless to me.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Lallana is a really good player' date=' one of the best of the last season.

Anyway, the true crazy thing to me is: Herrera valued 42M€. I like him ok, but there are thousand ways to spend 42M better. LvG is dutch, he likes dutch players? Nice, he could buy Clasie then, a great talent who'd deserve a chance in a good club. Then Depay, or Maher, or Vilhena...but 42M for Herrera, hell...that's totally clueless to me.[/quote']

ed woodward is the worst,

luke shaw is 32m and got 100k salary, this is insane, they sold evra for 1,32m,

i bet you could get ricardo rodriguez in 15-20m price and lower salary than the englishman, it looks like shaw is the only left back available in the world

yes, herrera too, with high value, united is clueless in transfer market this year,

and they bid hummels for only 16m, astonishing!

southampton is the champion,

they make bigger club looks so clueless.

they will laugh at hard now,

after just one season, and i dont rate them to be very succesful tbh, finished 8th,

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

ed woodward is the worst' date='

luke shaw is 32m and got 100k salary, this is insane, they sold evra for 1,32m,

i bet you could get ricardo rodriguez in 15-20m price and lower salary than the englishman, it looks like shaw is the only left back available in the world

yes, herrera too, with high value, united is clueless in transfer market this year,

and they bid hummels for only 16m, astonishing!

[/quote']

What seems now like a large spent signing in Shaw we should wait we should not judge a book by its cover, dont let the pressure go to him... just let him play and he will perform... I agree that we could have gotten Ricardo for a much cheaper sum but this is the thing with British players inflation...

We got Rio Ferdinand and Rooney for 30 and 25.6 million respectively, but spread out over years those signings are bargains and amount to approximately less than 2.6 million per year (in transfer fees) for each of them...

As for Ander Herrera, I think he has settled actually pretty good...

and looking at a few websites I see he was the best player for Bilbao in the 2013-14 season... He did well against the likes of Barca and the Madrid sides. I believe he has a bright future here at Old Trafford.