English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

First Lambert and Lallana then Shaw' date=' now Chambers and Lovren.

Next up, Schneiderlin and Rodriguez and possibly Osvaldo?

what is Southampton's starting lineup going to look like this season?[/quote']

Osvaldo is almost certain to leave, he didn't take part in Southampton's pre-season at all. Rodriguez is still injured.

they got 90million pounds, they will build the team again in no time,

besides, their target is just remain in premier league at all,

they are the champions in this summer transfers

Looking like:

Boruc

Clyne-Yoshida-Fonte-Targett

Wanyama-Davis

W.Prowse-Ramirez-Tadic

Pelle

Still expect for them to make a fair few signings though.

they have 90 million pounds' date='

dont be cheap, they have to spend at least 45 million pounds to strengthen their team,[/quote']

They have to spend the whole 90m. Doesnt mean they will. Be realistic.

From what I've read they will be lucky if they spend 10-15m.

Seems the owner is really trying to get as much out the club before selling onto new investors.

They have to spend the whole 90m. Doesnt mean they will. Be realistic.

Not only will we not, but really we can't. Considering our budget would already have been about £30m, a club like us just can't actually spend £120m without buying like 15 players. We can't replace like for like because players that are going for £20 odd million won't want to come to us.

I'd guess we'll probably spend another £40m or so.

How do you rate Thomas Eisfeld' date=' should I sell him or no? Will he be a startes for Fulham or no, when he used to play with Arsenal, many people used to sasy he was I good player a 1 for the future. Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Sell him, he didnt impress me much when I saw him live.

they got 90million pounds' date=' they will build the team again in no time,

besides, their target is just remain in premier league at all,

[b']they are the champions in this summer transfers[/b]

This is so not true, it's the complete opposite.

If the transfer window closed today, they'd have gone backwards more than any other club. They've sold Lallana, Lovren, Shaw, Lambert, Chambers and so far only bought Tadic and Pelle. There's still time, sure, but they're going to be (significantly) weaker than last season so I'm not sure why you want to crown them as the champions of this summer's transfers.

This is so not true' date=' it's the complete opposite.

If the transfer window closed today, they'd have gone backwards more than any other club. They've sold Lallana, Lovren, Shaw, Lambert, Chambers and so far only bought Tadic and Pelle. There's still time, sure, but they're going to be (significantly) weaker than last season so I'm not sure why you want to crown them as the champions of this summer's transfers.[/quote']

their goal just staying in division 1, their boss dont have any interest to compete with big teams, they just thinking about making money i believe,

so i think, if they dont relegate this season, they are already succeed,

take the money and run!

their goal just staying in division 1' date=' their boss dont have any interest to compete with big teams, they just thinking about making money i believe,

so i think, if they dont relegate this season, they are already succeed,

take the money and run![/quote']

So, if they finish 17th next season, that will be a success for them? A season after they finished 8th? If they have owners who are all about making money, then they need to get rid of those owners ASAP. They had such a solid foundation for building a team and now not only have they sold their best players, they've also sent out a message that they'll sell anyone which means that they will only get players who will see Southampton as a platform for a bigger team, and teams who see their players as easy targets to buy.

;2965157']Is it true the new Saints Boss has fallen in love with Harrison Reed?

Could we see him more' date=' say rotation with Wanyama and Davis?

Southampton may have gone backwards, but they are still a top 12 team.[/quote']

He does seem to have taken a shine on him, I believe he said something like 'He could be one of the greats' - not in the media but internally.

However we're just so congested at CM. It seems like it's going to be a fairly standard 4-3-3 at the moment, and for those central three spots we have Schneiderlin, Wanyama, JWP, Davis, Cork, Taider and Reed. Obviously Schneiderlin is starting to get his due, Wanyama was huge for us at times last season even though he could give away possession taking a kick-off, JWP looks on the edge of really breaking out and Davis and Cork are two massively under-the-radar players. You can almost certainly add Taider too who we seem to have taken just for the hell of it. And I've just realised I've forgotten Gaston who played pretty deep in his one friendly under Koeman so far and did well. So yeah, I mean if we were going into the season with Davis, Cork and Taider as our starting three I'd still be pretty confident, that shows how deep we go there (I wish that was the case elsewhere...).

Maaaaybe if Ron really is in love with Reed he'll get a good crack but really I think he'll be an occasional sub and maybe starter early in the cups. I suppose maybe like JWP when we came up.

• 2 weeks later...

transfermarkt.co.uk just updated new BPL player market value' date='

its very interesting, check that out,

morgan schneiderlin price increasing rapidly,

is it hype or that player playing well?

im not watching him play too much tbh[/quote']

i don't understand that site at all they randomly estimating player value so whats the point?

i don't understand that site at all they randomly estimating player value so whats the point?

U can predict some rating evaluation, if u dont know so much about that player,

I make so much money from buying so much young players that i didnt know, but have high market value there, i bought it, and after they rose i sold them.

U can predict some rating evaluation' date=' if u dont know so much about that player,

I make so much money from buying so much young players that i didnt know, but have high market value there, i bought it, and after they rose i sold them.[/quote']

Yes I agree, transfermarkt can give you a good idea of a players's potential. Luke Shaw is now £20M and Raheem Sterling £17M.

U can predict some rating evaluation' date=' if u dont know so much about that player,

I make so much money from buying so much young players that i didnt know, but have high market value there, i bought it, and after they rose i sold them.[/quote']

I'd say you were just lucky. Sm ratings got almost nothing to do with market value.

I'd say you were just lucky. Sm ratings got almost nothing to do with market value.

Agreed' date='

now, the Reus fan who uses fake quotes from Soccer Memes as his signature...

Pirlo's value is 5million..

you saying that he should be lowered to the 80s?

Hulk has higher value than Benzema.. so you say buy Hulk?[/font']