.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Judging by some of the generous rises in Serie A do we think that the Premier League will be rated with even more generosity' date=' seeing as SM regard it as the top league?[/quote']

It is the top league, that's that! ;) But yeah I can see them being more generous with rises, such as David Luiz gunning for a +1, Sandro Ranieri for +1 and Luis Suarez for +1, to name a few.

It is the top league' date=' that's that! ;) But yeah I can see them being more generous with rises, such as David Luiz gunning for a +1, Sandro Ranieri for +1 and Luis Suarez for +1, to name a few.[/quote']

I agree mate, PL is the best! I agree with Suarez & co. but i was more thinking about younger players such as Wilshere, Jenkinson, Cleverly etc. If players like Lamela are going from 88-90 (which is a big jump) the young PL talent should go up by a lot as well IMO.

I agree mate' date=' PL is the best! I agree with Suarez & co. but i was more thinking about younger players such as Wilshere, Jenkinson, Cleverly etc. If players like Lamela are going from 88-90 (which is a big jump) the young PL talent should go up by a lot as well IMO.[/quote']

Hmmmm.. I don't think Wilshere's performances merit a +1, but he may well get it due to his appearances for a top team. Jenkinson can see going to 86/87, no higher than that anyway. As for Cleverley, I can see him getting 88 at the least, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he got 89, he has the appearances and performances to merit that anyway tbf.

Hmmmm.. I don't think Wilshere's performances merit a +1' date=' but he may well get it due to his appearances for a top team. Jenkinson can see going to 86/87, no higher than that anyway. As for Cleverley, I can see him getting 88 at the least, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he got 89, he has the appearances and performances to merit that anyway tbf.[/quote']

Fair enough, lets just hopes whatever ratings they give are at least consistent! So far from what I've seen the French Ligue 1 ratings and Seire A ratings have suffered from a lack of consistency.

I may be biased BUT

Weimann should be 85

Benteke should be 87

Totally agree.. Weimann has got to be +4 at least, never mind only a +1.

And Benteke... well he has proved himself all season i think a +3 could be a possibility seeing how the ratings have gone but more realistic he will go +2!

balotelli = world class or world bum?

i have him in a few gc's and torn on whether to sell him. is he worthy of a 91 or 92 anytime soon?

I'd be tempted to sell if you can get a good deal. His ability isn't in question but his attitude seems poor. It really boils down to if you think he can knuckle down and make the best of himself.

Judging by some of the generous rises in Serie A do we think that the Premier League will be rated with even more generosity' date=' [b']seeing as SM regard it as the top league?[/b]

along with the rest of the sane world:D

Given how generous sm have been, whats the chance Jagielka will get a +1? i have to pick between him and gallas

Also am i right in thinking Darren Bent will most certainly drop?

Given how generous sm have been' date=' whats the chance Jagielka will get a +1? i have to pick between him and gallas

Also am i right in thinking Darren Bent will most certainly drop?[/quote']

I would go for Jagielka. I would say it is 50/50 for a rise and him and Heitinga should really swap ratings but I think Everton's lack of clean sheets my hinder him rising.

Oh and Bent is certain to drop.