English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Yes I agree' date=' transfermarkt can give you a good idea of a players's potential. Luke Shaw is now £20M and Raheem Sterling £17M.[/quote']

yeah, not everything is right though, id say u can buy some young players that u didnt know before,

for example the most expensive players in u-19,

I'd say you were just lucky. Sm ratings got almost nothing to do with market value.

yeah' date=' maybe, it helped me to make some money :D

Agreed,

now, the Reus fan who uses fake quotes from Soccer Memes as his signature...

Pirlo's value is 5million..

you saying that he should be lowered to the 80s?

Hulk has higher value than Benzema.. so you say buy Hulk?

russian league have been not reviewed, hulk market value will be dropped, u can see hulk update is in january,

benzema price is increased(july updated), so he is about to rise to 94, but not enough, normally if u want to rise to 94, as a striker, ur market value must be around 40-44m(if you are above 25 years old)

but tbh, i didnt review high players from that webiste, i reviewed some young players that i didnt know mate

pirlo is getting old,

Mhh' date=' not really though.

Sterling should be about 25M.[/quote']

luke shaw is the most over-rated player, his price must be around 11-13m, but coz of that hype, i think he will rise to 89 soon,

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

yeah' date=' not everything is right though, id say u can buy some young players that u didnt know before,

for example the most expensive players in u-19,

yeah, maybe, it helped me to make some money :D

russian league have been not reviewed, hulk market value will be dropped, u can see hulk update is in january,

benzema price is increased(july updated), so he is about to rise to 94, but not enough, normally if u want to rise to 94, as a striker, ur market value must be around 40-44m(if you are above 25 years old)

but tbh, i didnt review high players from that webiste, i reviewed some young players that i didnt know mate

pirlo is getting old,

luke shaw is the most over-rated player, his price must be around 11-13m, but coz of that hype, i think he will rise to 89 soon,[/quote']

transfermarkt is the worst way ever to valuate sm ratings. Hype unfortunartely has thrown the good old days pout wher i could predict 95% accurately down to like 60%, but generally its about the players minutes, trophies, and stats like clean sheets/goals. Performances in general come in to play too, but that is where it sometimes become harder to predict as people have different views on that.

transfermarkt is the worst way ever to valuate sm ratings. Hype unfortunartely has thrown the good old days pout wher i could predict 95% accurately down to like 60%' date=' but generally its about the players minutes, trophies, and stats like clean sheets/goals. Performances in general come in to play too, but that is where it sometimes become harder to predict as people have different views on that.[/quote']

fair enough mate

there is some inaccurate too in some players in transfermarkt,

like turan is in the same price with rakitic, moutinho already, the same age too, but his rating is still 91, i dont know is turan being hyped or under-rated

the same happened to sokratis as he is already in the same or higher price with rating 90 central defender, but his rating is still 89 in SM

so rojo has signed to united,

just saw some of his videos in youtube, he played well in worldcup though, looks like a good prospect,

but i lost my trust to ed woodward already,

basically, herrera+shaw+rojo prices = fabregas+costa+filipe prices

anyway, is rojo a good prospect? his price in SM declined to 8,2m coz his movement to man united, sign him or not?

so rojo has signed to united' date='

just saw some of his videos in youtube, he played well in worldcup though, looks like a good prospect,

but i lost my trust to ed woodward already,

basically, herrera+shaw+rojo prices = fabregas+costa+filipe prices

anyway, is rojo a good prospect? his price in SM declined to 8,2m coz his movement to man united, sign him or not?[/quote']

I would sign him or wait a moment to see how he suits to PL and then decide what to do. Depends how competitive your GW is.

He is a young defender in top team and if he plays his rating can only go up.

There are also some chances for him to become one of the best on his position I feel.

I know you guys can predict the future so assuming the following players get a lot of league action till the mid-season review, do you think they will get the upgrades I've suggested?

Dier to 86?

Chambers to 86?

Ramsey to 92?

Lovren to 90?

Moreno to 90?

Manquillo to 85?

I know you guys can predict the future so assuming the following players get a lot of league action till the mid-season review' date=' do you think they will get the upgrades I've suggested?

Dier to 86?

Chambers to 86?

Ramsey to 92?

Lovren to 90?

Moreno to 90?

Manquillo to 85?

Yes

Yes

Yes

70/30 leaning towards yes

84 as he won't play too much

;2980314']He played LCB/LB/CM at the WC' date=' Van Gaal could play him anywhere, I mean no idea when Shaw will meet his fitness level.

All left-sided purchases, Ashley Young at LWB, doesn't that worry you today.[/quote']

Blind is firstly a midfielder. di Maria can play in the middle as he did for Madrid last season, Rojo is likely to play CB.

Don't see what your point is regarding Shaw.