English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What do you guys think about Chamberlain' date=' will he get 89 in coming review? I kinda doubt it because of his gametime, but what do you reckon?[/quote']

I dont think he will. He gets decent minutes but i think he is just a shade off. Definately at end of season, but a goal or 2 and 3-4 starts and yes aswell.

thought id do a bitesize Arsenal ratings.

Arsenal Changes

Bellerin 80 -> 83

Sanogo 82 -> 83/84

Zelalem 76 -> 77

Chambers 85 -> 87/88

Chamberlain 88 -> 89 50/50 i think not personally

Rosicky 89 -> 88

Podolski 91 -> 90

Mertesacker 91 -> 92 50/50 deserved last season and German WC winner. Once again i am leaning towards wont get it.

If not here then i predict no chance of a change.

I dont think he will. He gets decent minutes but i think he is just a shade off. Definately at end of season' date=' but a goal or 2 and 3-4 starts and yes aswell.

thought id do a bitesize Arsenal ratings.

[b']Arsenal Changes[/b]

Bellerin 80 -> 83

Sanogo 82 -> 83/84

Zelalem 76 -> 77

Chambers 85 -> 87/88

Chamberlain 88 -> 89 50/50 i think not personally

Rosicky 89 -> 88

Podolski 91 -> 90

Mertesacker 91 -> 92 50/50 deserved last season and German WC winner. Once again i am leaning towards wont get it.

If not here then i predict no chance of a change.

awesome,

yes, i think chamberlain and mertesacker wont rise,

the last one deserved to rise, but he wont in SM terms

;3013811']Would you add?

Martinez 78 > 79

Szczesny 90 > 91 50/50

i dont think szczesny will rise, stay for this december

Due you guys think that Wanyama and Tadic could get +1s to 89 and 90 respectively in the mid-season review or will they have to wait till end of season (if they finish well again)?

I think they will have to wait until the end of the season.

On a similar note, has Toby Alderweireld done enough to keep his 89, or will he drop?

I think they will have to wait until the end of the season.

On a similar note' date=' has Toby Alderweireld done enough to keep his 89, or will he drop?[/quote']

Alderweireld has been excellent so far, should be closer to rising than dropping.

Agree that most changes should wait especially for the likes of Pelle and Tadic. Players like Schneiderlin, Fonte, Davis and Clyne who have been consistently great for a long time now should be looked at but tbh don't even know where they're at as don't actually play the game any more.

few people eager for these overperfromers so heres my crack.

Southampton Changes

Clyne 87 -> 88

Fonte 87 -> 87/88

Targett 75 -> 77/78

Schneiderlin 89 -> 90/89

Davis 87 -> 88/87

Isgrove 77 -> 78/79

Cork 86 -> 87

Pelle 88 -> 88/89

If not metnioned i dont forsee any likelihood of change

Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Southampton Changes

Clyne 87 -> 88

Fonte 87 -> 87/88

Targett 75 -> 77/78

Schneiderlin 89 -> 90/89

Davis 87 -> 88/87

Isgrove 77 -> 78/79

Cork 86 -> 87

Pelle 88 -> 88/89

And Bertrand 87 -> 88 :)

Southampton Changes

Clyne 87 -> 88

Fonte 87 -> 87/88

Targett 75 -> 77/78

Schneiderlin 89 -> 90/89

Davis 87 -> 88/87

Isgrove 77 -> 78/79

Cork 86 -> 87

Pelle 88 -> 88/89

How about Forster mate?

What do you make of the West Ham scoring sensation Diafra SAKHO. He has come from the French 2nd division' date=' and now is scoring a goal a game with a rating of 83! Hard to predict what rating he will get get and how good do you think he will be long term?[/quote']

Probably up to 85 and if he keeps it up, to 87 by the end of the season.

Southampton Changes

Clyne 87 -> 88

Fonte 87 -> 87/88

Targett 75 -> 77/78

Schneiderlin 89 -> 90/89

Davis 87 -> 88/87

Isgrove 77 -> 78/79

Cork 86 -> 87

Pelle 88 -> 88/89

You're being rather conservative with Pellè, aren't you? He's scored nine goals in 13 games for the second-placed team in the Premier League. It would be a travesty if he doesn't rise.

Probably up to 85 and if he keeps it up' date=' to 87 by the end of the season.[/quote']

So if he keeps up an almost goal a game ratio he is worthy of an 87? You do realise 'keeps it up' means he would be a 30+ season striker?

Pass me some of what you're smoking!

And Bertrand 87 -> 88 :)

Yes ofc' date=' but not really from Soton is he so i left him off

Thanks for your answers :)

Will Monreal get the CB position for his few games there or does he need to play a bit more for it? I'm thinking about picking him up because he's cheap and a CB position would make him more useful to my squad :D

He will not get CB unless he gets games there once Kos is fit.

How about Forster mate?

Stay

What do you make of the West Ham scoring sensation Diafra SAKHO. He has come from the French 2nd division' date=' and now is scoring a goal a game with a rating of 83! Hard to predict what rating he will get get and how good do you think he will be long term?[/quote']

Will get a +2 to 85. I agree with the person who said Max 87 at end of season. if he scored 30+ goals maybe 88/89 but lets be realistic.

You're being rather conservative with Pellè' date=' aren't you? He's scored nine goals in 13 games for the second-placed team in the Premier League. It would be a travesty if he doesn't rise.[/quote']

He is very new, and Southampton are probably my second favourite team after Arsenal if I'm being honest, but its way to early to count on that league position (i really hope they make champions league though!!!). Its also hard to call that form over such a small part of an EPL career. *9 is crtainly a chance, and i wouldnt begrudge him if he got it, but people need to calm down on the hype of a striker imo.

So if he keeps up an almost goal a game ratio he is worthy of an 87? You do realise 'keeps it up' means he would be a 30+ season striker?

Pass me some of what you're smoking!

What do you think he should be rated if he keeps up this goal ratio? for the mid season and end.

Yes I know if he keeps it up and finish with 30+ goals, he would get the golden boot and the european golden shoe and he will only be 87 or 88 rated at best. That is a IF.

SM doesn't simply raise him to 86 and above just because he scored almost a goal per game. Maybe 86 if SM is generous.

I tend to be a bit conservative here, I would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. :o