English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Are Boyata or Ashley Westwood worth picking up???

I can get both of them' date=' I was thinking of getting them as they might rise (in Westwood's case) and sell on, or even to keep longer term (in Boyata's case)

Any point in getting them?[/quote']

neither are worth much thought honestly. Boyata has a chance if he moves soon i think, but City keep hima s a home grown player so i can see him as bench fodder for a while longer.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

neither are worth much thought honestly. Boyata has a chance if he moves soon i think' date=' but City keep hima s a home grown player so i can see him as bench fodder for a while longer.[/quote']

Forgot about that in regards Boyata, I remember hearing that before, also don't think Westwood would get too much of a rise if he even did get one, hardly seems worth it,

Cheers!!

BONY' date=' Wilfried will he get 90?

DAEHLI, Mats will he rise .. worth of keeping or sell him?

OSCAR, Emboaba any chance for 93

COLEMAN, Seamus any chance for 91

BLACKETT, Tyler raise? worth of keeping?

WARD-PROWSE, James future 90 ? how much he will raise next review?[/quote']

1. Maybe id say 50/50 swansea arent doing awesome but they certainly arent going badly. Bony is a quality frontman.

2. I wouldnt keep him personally.

3. Could do, he hasnt been their standout performer so far, but who can blame him in that Chelsea side. Works hard, is very skilled and since Chelsea will win the title this season id say he has a likely chance to pick up a 93 this season imo.

4. Too early to say. will get +2/+4 short term. Id hang on to him for the time being.

5. Hard to predict, but a class young lad for a quality southampton side. Could see a +1 next review, Id keep him for now if your club isnt a Monster.

+ 1 max

comparable to baines and baines plays for england' date=' stop with +4

92 in whole career is possible with correct move[/quote']

Think he's missed Coleman and is judging Blackett. As for Coleman, nope, 90, probably wont even get a +1 at seasons end unless something drastic happens.

BONY' date=' Wilfried will he get 90?

DAEHLI, Mats will he rise .. worth of keeping or sell him?

OSCAR, Emboaba any chance for 93

COLEMAN, Seamus any chance for 91

BLACKETT, Tyler raise? worth of keeping?

WARD-PROWSE, James future 90 ? how much he will raise next review?[/quote']

Good evening Bog,

Bony IMO deserves a rise to 90. He's been consistently scoring goals for Swansea in all of 2014 and I am surprised he's not already risen. He is IMO definitely a 90 rated striker when comparing him both statistically and just generally to others of that level. Despite this I think he is only a 50/50 riser.

Daehli is worth keeping if your youth team is lacking, he's a good player but IMO won't reach dizzy heights at any point in the future which is a shame.

Oscar shouldn't rise IMO. He's been good for Chelsea but I don't think his game has improved enough since his arrival to warrant a rise. Certainly an incredibly safe 92 though.

Coleman definitely isn't going to rise. He arguably should have got one last season but currently isn't tearing up defences like he has done.

Blackett definitely needs to rise considering he is a firm squad player at United. I could see him moving up to at least 83 maybe 84 in the near future as his involvement in the first team warrants this.

I'd say Ward Prowse definitely has the potential to be a 90-92 rated player, he's a cracking crosser and set piece taker and very able for someone so young. As for a rise I would say a +1 would be fair for him right now as he's establishing himself as a PL regular now for a good club.

Good evening Bog' date='

Bony IMO deserves a rise to 90. He's been consistently scoring goals for Swansea in all of 2014 and I am surprised he's not already risen. He is IMO definitely a 90 rated striker when comparing him both statistically and just generally to others of that level. Despite this I think he is only a 50/50 riser.

Daehli is worth keeping if your youth team is lacking, he's a good player but IMO won't reach dizzy heights at any point in the future which is a shame.

Oscar shouldn't rise IMO. He's been good for Chelsea but I don't think his game has improved enough since his arrival to warrant a rise. Certainly an incredibly safe 92 though.

Coleman definitely isn't going to rise. He arguably should have got one last season but currently isn't tearing up defences like he has done.

Blackett definitely needs to rise considering he is a firm squad player at United. I could see him moving up to at least 83 maybe 84 in the near future as his involvement in the first team warrants this.

I'd say Ward Prowse definitely has the potential to be a 90-92 rated player, he's a cracking crosser and set piece taker and very able for someone so young. As for a rise I would say a +1 would be fair for him right now as he's establishing himself as a PL regular now for a good club.[/quote']

Agree that Bony should get a 90 for certain,and you could be right with Oscar staying at 92,but his all-round game has improved for sure Ben.;)

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Sigurdsson 89?

Nathan Baker 86?

Sigurdsson has a good shout' date=' id like to see it at end of season though.

Think he's missed Coleman and is judging Blackett. As for Coleman, nope, 90, probably wont even get a +1 at seasons end unless something drastic happens.

whoops. didsnt see Coleman in there, he will stay. Obviously i wasnt promoting a +4 for coleman shels ;)

Emre Can has a chance to +1? And Bertrand?

bertrand +1. Can has not done enough yet for a rise.

Nastasic is going to drop right? I'm thinking in cashing in' date=' while i can. Opinions would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

SM would be a joke if he didnt. There was an interview a month or so ago where Pellegrini stated he only had 4 center backs and named Boyata as the forth, didnt event mention Nastasic as a choice. He needs to move in January so it all depends if they do the league review before or after the transfer window as when to sell, which sadly we have no clue because SM is clueless.

SM would be a joke if he didnt. There was an interview a month or so ago where Pellegrini stated he only had 4 center backs and named Boyata as the forth' date=' didnt event mention Nastasic as a choice. He needs to move in January so it all depends if they do the league review before or after the transfer window as when to sell, which sadly we have no clue because SM is clueless.[/quote']

Thanks! Yeah, i was hoping that a possible move would get him off the drop, but i see him dropping anyway. Arsenal should've bought him in the summer, would be a good deal for all sides involved.

Predictions for Matic' date=' Alexis Sanchez and James Milner please[/quote']

I would say Alexis has a good chance of 93 in the next upratings... Had a good season last year with Barcelona and I remember there was calls then for a possible 93.

He followed that with a good World Cup showing in the summer and has hit the ground running at Arsenal.

It's not just about his goals but his work rates for the team and national team are up there with the very best.

Judging by his form over the last 12 months I would say he was in with a great chance of a rise.