English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I have some players of the Premier League in my club on a custom championship..

can you tell me their changes in next Premier League level changes ?

SALAH, Mohamed

ROSE, Danny

TOWNSEND, Andros

BERTRAND, Ryan

CLYNE, Nathaniel

DAWSON, Craig

CHAMBERS, Calum

SAKHO, Diafra

DIER, Eric

MINGS, Tyrone

GREALISH, Jack

MOORE, Liam

MASON, Ryan

AARONS, Rolando

REACH, Adam

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Do we think Jedinak can get 88 in the near future? I think he should but Im not sure what the likelihood of that is...

88 this season

Podolski will drop to 90?

yeah. Good chance he will get a move in January though and is a quality player. Dont be too quick to ship him until after the window id say.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

i'll trade him for raul garcia? what do you think about this trade?

I would do it. Its a gamble where podloksi might end up - if at all. He will almost certainly drop though. Garcia has a stabel position in a great club and even without rising to 91 (which he could do in future) he is the better option for me atm, despite in RL i would take Podolski.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I would do it. Its a gamble where podloksi might end up - if at all. He will almost certainly drop though. Garcia has a stabel position in a great club and even without rising to 91 (which he could do in future) he is the better option for me atm' date=' despite in RL i would take Podolski.[/quote']

thanks! i made it ;)

vlaar would get a +1? or stay stable to 88?

No' date=' His Wc was awesome but Villas defence is well... rubbish. been injured. Could get it but id say not.

he is a scrub. i hope so and a good chance too.[/quote']

Why on earth would he drop?He had a really good season in the last one and he just returned from an injury a few weeks ago and he's starting games and doing good for City atm.

I beg to differ' date=' Nasri is starting because David Silva is injured, but I am confident his rating would not drop if the review takes places in the next couple of months, perhaps end of the season it would.[/quote']

I don't think it does matter why he starts,it matters that he is actually starting and doing good.Last season when Silva wasn't injuried he still was one of City's most consistent players.There is absolutely no reason for him to drop lol.

I don't think it does matter why he starts' date='it matters that he is actually starting and doing good.Last season when Silva wasn't injuried he still was one of City's most consistent players.There is absolutely no reason for him to drop lol.[/quote']

I would agree. Navas is more likely to drop then Nasri.

I beg to differ' date=' Nasri is starting because David Silva is injured, but I am confident his rating would not drop if the review takes places in the next couple of months, perhaps end of the season it would.[/quote']

City best midfield is Silva-Toure-F'dinho-Nasri

Navas is starting because because of Silva's injury

Any thoughts on whether Eden Hazard' date=' Di Maria and Aguero will rise? Haven't watched any football this season.[/quote']

Imo Hazard has a good chance of 94 in the upcoming review but defo at the end of season. A little harder for Aguero already being at 94 but should he continue form its a real possibility end of season. No chance for Di Maria who has dropped a level from last season apart from the odd flash which is understandable in a new league & average team.

Nasri to Drop ?

Very safe 92.

Any thoughts on whether Eden Hazard' date=' Di Maria and Aguero will rise? Haven't watched any football this season.[/quote']

I think Hazard will be 94 and Aguero 95 at the end of the season. Suarez got to 95 with that kind of numbers, and he didn't even play in Champions League.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I think Hazard will be 94 and Aguero 95 at the end of the season. Suarez got to 95 with that kind of numbers' date=' and he didn't even play in Champions League.[/quote']

Suarez got his 95 only at the end of the season, and after scoring 31 goals and serving 21 assists in 33 matches. Aguero is a borderline 94-95 now, but in my opinion he needs to keep this form up to rise, what he did so far is great but it's not enough yet.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Suarez got his 95 only at the end of the season' date=' and after scoring 31 goals and serving 21 assists in 33 matches. Aguero is a borderline 94-95 now, but in my opinion he needs to keep this form up to rise, what he did so far is great but it's not enough yet.[/quote']

That's why i specifically said "at the end of the season", and of course if he keeps having those "kinds of numbers", he has 14 goals and 4 assists in 14 games in PL, and another 5 goals and 3 assist in CL, that's 19 goals and 7 assists in 19 games, those are pretty good numbers and the season is not even at half.