Jump to content
.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Recommended Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Well does it look like Vidic will hit 94? I fear he will hit 94 to be honest but I want only -1 because a drop is inevitable.

Should I try and sell/swap Vidic then or can he emulate his form shown (to get a 96 in the first place) for the rest of the season and next...in your opinion of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Joe Allen will rise to.... ?

Who is better to buy? Joe Allen or Camacho?

Thanks :D

I think Allen will rise to 88 with a very small chance of 89, and I think Camacho has 80% chance of getting 88 and 20% chance of 87.

Not sure who has the bigger potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Judging from the recent exciting changes in ratings... here are my thoughts on Arsenal.

SZCZĘSNY, Wojciech 90

FABIAŃSKI, Lukasz 86

MANNONE, Vito 83

VERMAELEN, Thomas 91

SANTOS, André 88

GIBBS, Kieran 88

MERTESACKER, Per 91

KOSCIELNY, Laurent 90

DJOUROU, Johan 88

SQUILLACI, Sébastien 86

JENKINSON, Carl 85

SAGNA, Bacary 92

COQUELIN, Francis 86

ARTETA, Mikel 90

DIABY, Abou 89

WILSHERE, Jack 90

RAMSEY, Aaron 88

ARSHAVIN, Andrey 90

CAZORLA, Santi 93

ROSICKÝ, Tomáš 88

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex 88

PODOLSKI, Lukas 91

WALCOTT, Theo 91

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi 89

GIROUD, Olivier 90

CHAMAKH, Marouane 88

There are some 50-50 but I chose to pick only one rating because it is a more solid opinion of what I think best.

I watched most Arsenal games so it is better for me to comment on this, but I might share my opinion on some other popular teams later. Can't be bothered about most of the loan buggers, they mostly deserved a thumbs down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Do you guys think that Gareth Bale will lose his LB or should I say his D(L) [horrible soccerwiki:rolleyes:] position considering he doesn't play there anymore in real life? Correct me if Im wrong but he should be an AM(RLC) right?

Well everyone expected Vidal to loose his DEF position (he hasnt played any DEF since leverkusen) but he kept it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Judging from the recent exciting changes in ratings... here are my thoughts on Arsenal.

SZCZĘSNY' date=' Wojciech 90 Agree

FABIAŃSKI, Lukasz 86 Agree

MANNONE, Vito 83 84

VERMAELEN, Thomas 91 Agree

SANTOS, André 88 Agree

GIBBS, Kieran 88 89

MERTESACKER, Per 91 Agree

KOSCIELNY, Laurent 90 Agree

DJOUROU, Johan 88 86

SQUILLACI, Sébastien 86 Agree

JENKINSON, Carl 85 86

SAGNA, Bacary 92 Agree

COQUELIN, Francis 86 Agree

ARTETA, Mikel 90 Agree

DIABY, Abou 89 Agree

WILSHERE, Jack 90 Agree

RAMSEY, Aaron 88 Agree/89

ARSHAVIN, Andrey 90 Agree

CAZORLA, Santi 93 92

ROSICKÝ, Tomáš 88 87

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex 88 Agree

PODOLSKI, Lukas 91 Agree

WALCOTT, Theo 91 Agree/90

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi 89 90

GIROUD, Olivier 90 Agree

CHAMAKH, Marouane 88 87

[/quote']

I've put my predictions next to yours :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Judging from the recent exciting changes in ratings... here are my thoughts on Arsenal.

SZCZĘSNY' date=' Wojciech 90

FABIAŃSKI, Lukasz 86

MANNONE, Vito 83

VERMAELEN, Thomas 91

SANTOS, André 88

GIBBS, Kieran 88

MERTESACKER, Per 91

KOSCIELNY, Laurent 90

DJOUROU, Johan 88

SQUILLACI, Sébastien 86

JENKINSON, Carl 85

SAGNA, Bacary 92

COQUELIN, Francis 86

ARTETA, Mikel 90

DIABY, Abou 89

WILSHERE, Jack 90

RAMSEY, Aaron 88

ARSHAVIN, Andrey 90

CAZORLA, Santi 93

ROSICKÝ, Tomáš 88

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex 88

PODOLSKI, Lukas 91

WALCOTT, Theo 91

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi 89

GIROUD, Olivier 90

CHAMAKH, Marouane 88

There are some 50-50 but I chose to pick only one rating because it is a more solid opinion of what I think best.

I watched most Arsenal games so it is better for me to comment on this, but I might share my opinion on some other popular teams later. Can't be bothered about most of the loan buggers, they mostly deserved a thumbs down.[/quote']

Arteta should be 91 imo, Giroud should be 91 for just being the top scorer in Ligue and then moving to Premier. Cazorla 92 not 93, Mertesacker has been really good, chance of 92 imo, a small chance though, Chamakh -1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Well everyone expected Vidal to loose his DEF position (he hasnt played any DEF since leverkusen) but he kept it

Plays as a sweeper for the national team so he should keep his DEF position or chance to CB..(Well that's if he's allowed to play for the national team again after the whole vald' date=' vidal, etc fiasco..

CAZORLA, Santi 93

Cazorla has been quality no doubt but i wouldn't even rise him just now, maybe 1+ at the end of the season. Hardly deserves a 1+ nevermind a 2+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...