English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Lol first of all' date=' he is not at fault that City overpaid for him, not like he put that price tag on himself.

secondly, he is pretty darn good, ofcourse some hickups in his game but he is still very young and i see a lot of potential.[/quote']

He's full of potential, i agree, but for now Kompany is clearly stronger. Maybe i'm the only one here who likes the guy, but luckily everyone in the football environment, coaches and players, know how good he is.

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

There's one or more magical words' date=' you could say, that would make me help you.

If the review was right now, I probably wouldn't rise Bellerín. More than a +1 would be undeserved imo.

As for Ox, I wouldn't rise him either. 2 goals and 2 assists, for a below average Arsenal, ain't good enough. It probably would be, if he was 86 and was looking for a +1. From 88 to 89, a player should have to do more.

That said, both these lads play in England. With SW giving many rises, based on hype, anything can happen. :o[/quote']

Bellerin should rise for the games he has gotten pedro (only +2 for me)

Oxlades stats are not epic, but playing for a CL side (most games this season for Arsenal) will get you an 89 if you are getting the most apps in the team - he could certainly do more though.

De Gea at least a +1 but can easy get a +2

Cech to drop 1 in my eyes

same as Mr Liverpool Simon to drop 1

Adrian to +1 or +2

Brad Jones now to get game time so +1 in my eyes for the vet

Guzan so under ratted least needs a 88

Now for Def

Terry +1

Ferdinand -1

Cahill +1

Kompany +1

Williams +1

Blacket +5

De Gea +1 is likely

Cech sadly has to drop despite should have been 93 still' date=' he is nu,ber 2 now.

Mignolet stay.

Jones stay no advances on future rises.

Guzan i agree is underrated and should +1.

terry stay

Ferndinand -1

Cahill +1 spot on

Kompany as many have stated not a chance ill literally cry if this happens

Williams stay ????? why even???

Blackett +5 nailed it

Will Lamela drop? Is -1 possible this round?

i feel he will stay as he showed a glimmer recently, and he is 22 and rose quickly. I feel he should drop to 90 personally, but ive found if SM have meteorically rose a young-in, they do not like to look overzealous or incorrect and are really averse to dropping them. Certainly could and maybe should drop, but i predict a stay.

marcos rojo to 90?

no. +1 to 89 is a legitimite chance but a +2 so quick would be nonsense imo.

I think this time De Gea will rise to 93!

great keeper, but that is massively over the top. Manchester united still not world beaters atm, despite finally seeing some form. De Gea has been very good, but you have to be some kind of speacil to go 91-93 as a GK and you would need a team that has basically won it all that season. 92 for now.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

He's full of potential' date=' i agree, but for now Kompany is clearly stronger. Maybe i'm the only one here who likes the guy, but luckily everyone in the football environment, coaches and players, know how good he is.[/quote']

Nah i like Kompany aswell, he is a really good defender. i just like Mangala more :P

Adrian to +1 or +2

Now for Def

Terry +1

Ferdinand -1

Cahill +1

Kompany +1

Williams +1

Blacket +5

Sorry mate' date=' but I'm pretty sure you'll get many of those predictions wrong. The bolded ones should happen. Blackett only has 553 minutes of top flight football. I'd give him a +2, but based on hype, I see him reaching 82.

I wouldn't drop Cech's rating yet, but it won't be outrageous if he gets a -1.

There's absolutely no way Kompany will reach 95. Mignolet has been poor, but I believe SW will spare him in this review.

Adriám yes, he'll get a rise. Probably a +1 in the next review, but a +2 isn't completely off the table.

marcos rojo to 90?

No way, it would be totally undeserved.

Rojo doesn't even have 900 minutes of game time so far, this season. If it was me reviewing ratings, I wouldn't be sure I'd even give him a +1 in this review.

you mean drop 2 points ;)

Maintain probably the wrong choice, but ey, semantics. 2 years of being 2nd choice and then playing poorly when he got a chance, should have dropped -2 each year, maybe the CL win would have saved 1 drop, but still, he made 1 league appearance for a whole season... Cech was phenomenal for 2 years and couldn't even get a +1.

Look at Vidic, from 96 to 90 in under 2 years and he was actually playing (poorly yes)...

Terry dropped 2 in 6 months in 2013 when he didnt feature a lot, plays amazing last year, doesn't get one back.

Maintain probably the wrong choice' date=' but ey, semantics. 2 years of being 2nd choice and then playing poorly when he got a chance, should have dropped -2 each year, maybe the CL win would have saved 1 drop, but still, he made 1 league appearance for a whole season... Cech was phenomenal for 2 years and couldn't even get a +1.

Look at Vidic, from 96 to 90 in under 2 years and he was actually playing (poorly yes)...

Terry dropped 2 in 6 months in 2013 when he didnt feature a lot, plays amazing last year, doesn't get one back.[/quote']

A few posts back i did say Cech should have been 93, dropping to 92. however i cant change the past and he is only 92 and second choice. I believe he is at risk of a drop. I would be okay with them waiting until seasons end just because of his great record before, and then he coud move somehere good as a 91 rated GK still. Hopefully they can be lenient, but a -1 is a real threat, and not totally undeserved either way.

A few posts back i did say Cech should have been 93' date=' dropping to 92. however i cant change the past and he is only 92 and second choice. I believe he is at risk of a drop. I would be okay with them waiting until seasons end just because of his great record before, and then he coud move somehere good as a 91 rated GK still. Hopefully they can be lenient, but a -1 is a real threat, and not totally undeserved either way.[/quote']

I expect a -1, but i agree he should be 93 dropping to 92. the bais towards the two Spanish sides is ridiculous. If Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pedro an Pique dont all get at least -1's it will sum SM up with the previous drops from other clubs.

McNair +4?

D.Sakho +2?

Mason Ryan +5?

Seems pretty bang on.

Bellerín +3 ?

Oxlade +1 ?

Thanks guys!!

Hector Bellerin +1/2. Oxlade-Chamberlain to 89 is fair.

Adrian to +1 or +2

Now for Def

Terry +1

Ferdinand -1

Cahill +1

Kompany +1

Williams +1

Blacket +5

David De Gea +1 at most.

Petr Cech shouldn't drop now' date=' at the end of the season would be my bet. Same with Simon Mignolet.

Adrian should rise by 1, same with Brad Guzan.

Brad Jones should not rise by anything.

John Terry, Gary Cahill definitely should rise, and Rio Ferdinand should drop.

Vincent Kompany and Ashley Williams will not, should not, and cannot rise. Tyler Blackett probably +3.

Will Lamela drop? Is -1 possible this round?

He should drop to 90.

marcos rojo to 90?

89 for now.

Maintain probably the wrong choice' date=' but ey, semantics. 2 years of being 2nd choice and then playing poorly when he got a chance, should have dropped -2 each year, maybe the CL win would have saved 1 drop, but still, he made 1 league appearance for a whole season... Cech was phenomenal for 2 years and couldn't even get a +1.

Terry dropped 2 in 6 months in 2013 when he didnt feature a lot, plays amazing last year, doesn't get one back.[/quote']

I agree, but I think he should be 92 for now, and he will drop by the end of the season.

Berahino got an 86' date=' so i see no reason Austin shouldnt either, given that the review might not happen till end of Jan id say its nailed on too.[/quote']

100% correct, should be viewed almost exactly the same as Berahino, pretty similar in terms of performances and teams. +2 for Austin.