English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I can't see him being wasted at Chelsea in all honesty. It depends if Mourinho adds another established CB to the squad' date=' but I can't see him doing that without giving Zouma a good chance first.

If you're more determined to swap him, I'd go for Laporte out of the two options mentioned. Mangala has been quite good at times (him and Demicheles/Kompany have kept four clean sheets in the last four games), but has also been hit and miss at City in quite a few games, and Laporte is linked with some big clubs himself.

Put it this way, Laporte are likely to have more resale value if Mangala doesn't rise, which he shouldn't do at this moment in time. It's worth remembering that we're only half way through the season too. The better side of Mangala could come to fruition more than the negative side.[/quote']

I would agree....

I cannot see how Laporte will remain with Bilbao for much longer, he will get a move to a top top European team

I would agree....

I cannot see how Laporte will remain with Bilbao for much longer' date=' he will get a move to a top top European team[/quote']

Just reading that back, I realise that I didn't really give a clear answer :P

I'd go for Laporte is what I was trying to say haha.

Thoughts on the following' date=' bitof a random list i expect a few will be droppers

Charlie AUSTIN

FLETCHER, Darren

MIKEL, John Obi

GOUFFRAN, Yoan

GOMIS, Bafétimbi

CLICHY, Gaël

LIVERMORE, Jake

BLACKETT, Tyler

ETO'O, Samuel

LALLANA, Adam

SAKHO, Diafra

COLEMAN, Seamus

MILNER, James[/quote']

Charlie Austin +2

Darren Fletcher -1

John Obi Mikel -1

Yoan Gouffran Stay

Bafetimbi Gomis -1

Gael Clichy Stay

Jake Livermore Stay

Tyler Blackett +4

Samuel Eto'o -1

Adam Lallana Stay

Diafra Sakho +2

Seamus Coleman Stay

James Milner Stay

Hate to be this guy' date=' but can somebody have a stab at predicting some ratings for me in the upcoming changes :P

Dummet

Bolasie

Cork

Wanayama

Alexis Sanchez

Dorrans

Paul Dummett +2

Yannick Bolasie +1

Jack Cork +1

Victor Wanyama Stay

Alexis Sanchez Stay

Graham Dorrans Stay

Will James Mccarthy rise to 90 this review?

No.

When do you guys think Kurt Zouma will break into the Chelsea team? Read rumours that he'll join Besiktas on loan in January :o

Would you sell him and buy Mangala or Laporte?

I would take Aymeric Laporte

Any chance for Alberto MORENO to rise?

No.

what about azpiculeta and rafael?

they will stay' date='drop or rise?:D[/quote']

Azpilicueta +1

Rafael -1

Any chance of Krul ever hitting 90? and more to the point atm is his 89 safe?

His 89 is safe. No rise to 90.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

No changes in my opinion' date=' although Balotelli really deserves a -1.[/quote']

Sometimes i remember his first matches when he was around 17-18, and i look at him now. He didn't improve at all, he looks like the same player, just older. It looks like he never trained for 6 years, it's like he can't grow up and learn anything, he was tactically bad and he still is, i don't understand how this can be possible. Maybe when he was 20 he was stronger than now.

He was gifted as hell at the start of his career, but he threw everything for no reason. It's not cause of alcohol or drugs, or money...it's just because of his stupidity and arrogance. That's sad.

Such a joke answer

Which is why I didn't even respond to it, I mean I'm lucky to have these 2 in a highly highly competitive GW and it took a lot of buying/selling, negotiating etc to get them to a D3 (now D2 and going well!) Club and genuinely asked for peoples opinions only to get waffle like that....

I don't get why people post answers like that?

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Rafael should drop in my opinion.

He's one of the worst RB's in the league.

This is laughable. Two years ago he was the best RB in the league, but then came Moyes and everything went wrong with Manchester United.

He is a very good player but sadly can't stay fit for a longer period of time.

What are Stones and Chambers going to get? and will james McCarthy rise?

I'd imagine that both Stones and McCarthy will stay. Everton has been really poor in the first half of this season.

Chambers won't be rising either - he's been abysmal.

This is laughable. Two years ago he was the best RB in the league' date=' but then came Moyes and everything went wrong with Manchester United.

He is a very good player but sadly can't stay fit for a longer period of time.[/quote']

He's always been a terrible, terrible defender. His mistakes were masked under the Ferguson era because of his colleagues (Rio, Vida and Evra), making him look somewhat good. The moment they left/deteriorated, he showed the world how poor he actually was. That's got nothing, I repeat nothing, to do with Moyes.

I really do not know what some of you lot are watching if you think Rafael is a capable defender. He is garbage, his inability to defend is even more evident as Ani says now he does not have the quality around him.

Most will counter this with "United have not played a stable defence for him to shine" retort, my response to this is he was awful defensively in a quality defence which is more evident (when fit) now.

I really do not know what some of you lot are watching if you think Rafael is a capable defender. He is garbage' date=' his inability to defend is even more evident as Ani says now he does not have the quality around him.

Most will counter this with "United have not played a stable defence for him to shine" retort, my response to this is he was awful defensively in a quality defence which is more evident (when fit) now.[/font']

Finally, a voice of sanity has spoken.

Thoughts on Balotelli and Herrera in the review??

Both will stay is my bet actually.

What are Stones and Chambers going to get? and will james McCarthy rise?

Calum Chambers to rise by 2. Others will stay.

Thanks for the replies as always guys :D

Realistically' date=' do you guys think Courtois will get 93 in the next review?[/quote']

Not in this review. Maybe at the end of the season.