.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What about FC Glazers' centre back duo Jones-Smalling? Both -1?
walcott will take a -1?

Can't see any of these happening tbh. I think Smalling and Jones will be safe due to United's revival this season, whilst Walcott has a good record when not injured, which he is a lot of the time :P

But no, he should be back within the next few weeks anyway.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi' date=' Bertrand rise? He's having a very good season, but the Southampton has lowered its level, so I have doubts.

He's better than Ghoulam?[/quote']

Bertie has a case for a +1

vlaar ' date='cissokho and yaya toure? stable ? or vlaar could get a +1?[/quote']

Vlaars injury could stop the rise. 50/50, excellent WC., Toure is stable, not sure about cissokho

hello!

ozil -1 or stay?

Ozil stay due to injury.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Bertie has a case for a +1

Vlaars injury could stop the rise. 50/50' date=' excellent WC., Toure is stable, not sure about cissokho

Ozil stay due to injury.[/quote']

cissokho could get a -1? ;(

sure he will not get a +1 so i can sell it with no doubt?

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Blind ready for a +1 to 90 yet? Reached his peak with 89 at Ajax' date=' but after that he played great in the WC and was plenty valuable for Man.U, despite his injury now. Or is it too soon?[/quote']

Too soon for me. Bear in mind that he also missed out on quite a few games through injury; coincidently the games where United started building up form.

Any chance for Rojo to reach 89?
Blind ready for a +1 to 90 yet? Reached his peak with 89 at Ajax' date=' but after that he played great in the WC and was plenty valuable for Man.U, despite his injury now. Or is it too soon?[/quote']
Too soon for me. Bear in mind that he also missed out on quite a few games through injury; coincidently the games where United started building up form.

I agree on Blind. But long term he will get to 90.

I think Rojo has a chance to get to 89. He certainly should by the end of the season unless there's a change in fortune.

Any chance for Rojo to reach 89?

good chance' date=' if not now definately seasons end.

Blind ready for a +1 to 90 yet? Reached his peak with 89 at Ajax, but after that he played great in the WC and was plenty valuable for Man.U, despite his injury now. Or is it too soon?

i wont be upset if he does get it, had a very good WC and is a solid player, but as someone said he has missed a fair bit of Man U football, so could well stay for now.

Ii wont be upset if he does get it' date=' had a very good WC and is a solid player, but as someone said he has missed a fair bit of Man U football, so could well stay for now.[/quote']

This is sort of what I was thinking too, thanks for the replies everyone.

Another one, since West Ham seem to be doing fairly well so far this season, any chance of players like Reid, Cresswell, Tomkins, or Jenkinson getting a rise? I haven't seen much of their games so I was wondering if they are actually playing well too.