.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

They've done palace' date=' west brom, sun'land, hull and leicester. Jedinak and Austin didn't rise. What a shame![/quote']

i don't think they are finished with some of them clubs yet Austin has 12 Premier league goals this season and hasn't had a rise since 9th of June 2013 he is due one now not at the end of the season i expect it in a few days

This. Blatant anti-Australianism from SM here :D:D:D:D:D

Do you blame them? No one likes a aussie :D

Have to admit the best aussie Ive ever met is Massimo Luongo not being bias here lol :D

And about Rio , He should have dropped more but he will drop another 2 if he dosent retire before then :)

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What about Koscielny' date='Debuchy,Filipe Luis,Bellerin,Grealish?[/quote']

I can't see Kos or Debuchy rising nor Luis for that matter.

Bellerin you'd have to ask better heads than me and Grealish while I think he's talented hasn't really featured massively for Villa so maybe a small +1/2 but nothing much else. I wouldn't be too surprised if he stayed though.

Mourinho clearly prefers Azpilicueta in the left back role,so cant see Luis rising.

Arsenals defence has been poor this year,so I wouldn't imagine any rises there.

They've done palace' date=' west brom, sun'land, hull and leicester. Jedinak and Austin didn't rise. What a shame![/quote']

Have to have not done Austin, he is Guaranteed a +1 and 99% a +2. Jedinak they may not have rose but if not then its an injustice and get that hashtag trending. See below quote.

This. Blatant anti-Australianism from SM here :D:D:D:D:D

Im going to fly to manchester and burn the Aussie flag at their offices.

Kos, Debuchy and Luis all stay.

Bellerin +2/+3

Grealish +1/+2

what about ryan mason and harry kane ... they played a lot of good minutes this season' date=' how much will they rise ?[/quote']

Mason anywhere from 83-85 as someone said, Kane ive answered recently a +3 for me though the hypoe around him could get a +4 which i think is a bit too early and not earned (yet).

Also really though will buckley deserved a +2, think a +1 is a little short, he has been a big mainstay of a Sunderland team that, while not spectacualr, are seasoned PL regulars. 84 is a little short, 85 would have been fairer.

What are peoples thoughts on Ross Barkley?

Not been too impressive since he got back from his injury but saying that neither have the whole Everton team!

Will he rise or are we expecting him to stay this review?

Thanks in Advance :)

What are peoples thoughts on Ross Barkley?

Not been too impressive since he got back from his injury but saying that neither have the whole Everton team!

Will he rise or are we expecting him to stay this review?

Thanks in Advance :)

HIghly doubt barkley will rise

Hopefully Coleman gets his overdue +1' date=' Stones could get a +1 as well, Besic a +1/2.[/quote']

I don't think Coleman stands a chance to rise in this review mate. He's already a 90 rated player, Everton is doing poorly this season, and his performances are not as good as last year. Stones barely played as he struggled with injuries, so he will be lucky to get a rise this time, but obviously he will rise in future. Besic i agree, probably a +1.

Hopefully Coleman gets his overdue +1' date=' Stones could get a +1 as well, Besic a +1/2.[/quote']

Coleman is a jet, but he hasnt been as good as last year and Everton are not up to their usual upper mid-table hijinks. Stones has a bright future also but once again Everton are not so good currently and Stones has not featured prominently enough. Besic will probably get a +1 based on the ratings so far.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What about Nathan Baker? He played 30 games (2477 minutes) last year, this season he was almost a regular since his injury, (he played 7 matches on 11, 5 times as starter, 4 times the whole match), and he's still 85. Can he get a +1?

And could Clark get a +1 too? I'd sell him, but i'm hesitant because i fear he could rise like the day after. If he has a chance to gain a +1, i wait for that and i'm selling him once he gets it. Otherwise, i'll accept the offer tomorrow.

Ty in advance.

What about Nathan Baker? He played 30 games (2477 minutes) last year' date=' this season he was almost a regular since his injury, (he played 7 matches on 11, 5 times as starter, 4 times the whole match), and he's still 85. Can he get a +1?

And could Clark get a +1 too? I'd sell him, but i'm hesitant because i fear he could rise something like the day after. If he has a chance for a +1, i wait for that and i'm selling him once he gets it. Otherwise, i'll accept the offer tomorrow.

Ty in advance.[/quote']

I would think Baker will get the +1. If the review was in 5-10 games maybe, but i think it would be generous just now.

I actually took a gamble and picked up clark in a competitive EC hoping for a +1. Villa might let him down in this respect. I think its a straight up 50/50 for him to rise. I would 100% be waiting a couple of days to find out.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I would think Baker will get the +1. If the review was in 5-10 games maybe' date=' but i think it would be generous just now.

I actually took a gamble and picked up clark in a competitive EC hoping for a +1. Villa might let him down in this respect. I think its a straight up 50/50 for him to rise. I would 100% be waiting a couple of days to find out.[/quote']

Got it, i'll be waiting then. Thank you!