English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Do not understand how Ameobi only gets a +1. For his minutes and performances this season he fully deserved to rise more than team mate Abeid' date=' at least a +2. Still no rise for Colback either who warrants a +1, should be 88 rated minimum though he could perhaps be reviewed tomorrow though unlikely.[/font']

Has something like 5 assists and 2 goals, I agree. And Colback deserved it if Delph got it. Also think Williamson, Tiote & Vuckic could have dropped mind.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Just saw Leon had dropped. He had an injury meaning he'd missed the start of the season but is now back and a regular in the side as fantastic as ever?

Bony just gets the +1?

But most of all, Ki Sung Yueng, the most consistent performer in our side and our best player this season doesn't seem to have rised. That's unbelievable.

Thoughts on Ake' date=' Zouma, Januzaj and Harry Wilson :)[/quote']

Stay, Stay, Possible +1, Stay.

Why hasnt Austin risen yet ? :S Yun etc from qpr rose..

because bananas thats why. I dont know how he was overlooked. Just cross your fingers and wait a few days' date=' a +2 is almost a certainty.

Will Fraser Forster rise? Having a blinding start to his prem season

50/50 for me, has been excellent and soton have been great too. Id like to see it at seasons end but its not totally unwarranted atm.

Why on earth did Leon Britton and Gareth Barry drop? Oh that's right they're older than 30.

De Rossi didnt drop' date=' nor did Ribery? They dropped because they are not getting enough minutes nor playing particularly well.

Just saw Leon had dropped. He had an injury meaning he'd missed the start of the season but is now back and a regular in the side as fantastic as ever?

Bony just gets the +1?

But most of all, Ki Sung Yueng, the most consistent performer in our side and our best player this season doesn't seem to have rised. That's unbelievable.

Disregarding the rest, Bony was only ever getting a +1, people asking for a 91 were a bit OTT, Lukaku was just as good as Bony has been in his stints (not now) and got 90.

Do we think Drogba will drop looking at what has happened so far?

Probably shouldnt still be rated 92, but actually has got some decent stats, gametime and performances this season. Id actually give him a 50/50 of keeping his rating, but once again a drop would be no huge travesty.

Will Fraser Forster rise? Having a blinding start to his prem season

Forster's actually been a bit middling, had a few good games but also canceled that out with a couple very poor ones where he cost us points. Also faced very few shots been shielded massively by the defence. Probably wouldn't say he's done enough for a rise before the end of the season but you never know might get caught up with the hype.

Forster's actually been a bit middling' date=' had a few good games but also canceled that out with a couple very poor ones where he cost us points. Also faced very few shots been shielded massively by the defence. Probably wouldn't say he's done enough for a rise before the end of the season but you never know might get caught up with the hype.[/quote']

Expect a good hype rise for Harrison Reed....

Disregarding the rest' date=' Bony was only ever getting a +1, people asking for a 91 were a bit OTT, Lukaku was just as good as Bony has been in his stints (not now) and got 90.[/quote']

That's not true, maybe last season he matched him for goals in the league but in terms of all round performances he was nowhere near Bony's level. Strikers performances are based around a lot more than goals, and Bony's on top of Lukaku in ever single one of them. If Sissoko's a 90, Bony's a 91.

For that matter Sissoko can be given a 90 when Ki is kept at 88 is beyond me. Ki's the better player.

That's not true' date=' maybe last season he matched him for goals in the league but in terms of all round performances he was nowhere near Bony's level. Strikers performances are based around a lot more than goals, and Bony's on top of Lukaku in ever single one of them. [b']If Sissoko's a 90, Bony's a 91.

For that matter Sissoko can be given a 90 when Ki is kept at 88 is beyond me. Ki's the better player.[/b]

The whole comparative thing doesnt work, and you know that. If Chicharito is a 91 then Bony is a 93.

Didnt expect sissoko to rise, nor did i expect Ki. small case for being unfair that one did and one didnt, but no huge travesty has been commited here.

Do we think Drogba will drop looking at what has happened so far?

Will surely drop.

Bony just gets the +1?

No offence' date=' mate, but there's no way in hell Bony deserved more than a +1. 9 goals and 3 assists in 22 games (with all due respect, for Swansea) is never 91 material. From my point of view, it ain't even 90 material. But Bony should have risen to 90 last season, so that's the right rating for him imo. And I have him in 2 of my SM teams.

Why hasnt Austin risen yet ? :S Yun etc from qpr rose..

I think Austin hasn't risen for 1 of 2 reasons. He ain't 21 years old or under (the kind of player SW loves) or they simply just forgot about him.

He deserves a +2, end of.

;3045355']Expect a good hype rise for Harrison Reed....

Yeah been excellent, really unfortunate for him that we're so deep at CM. I assume knowing you you've got Matty Targett in every GW you can as well haha?

Look out for Josh Sims and Callum Slattery in the next couple years as well. ;)

Yeah been excellent' date=' really unfortunate for him that we're so deep at CM. I assume knowing you you've got Matty Targett in every GW you can as well haha?

Look out for Josh Sims and Callum Slattery in the next couple years as well. ;)[/quote']

Missed out on him, sucks Elia signed, Isgrove was starting to mix it up, but the deeper Saints go into the FA Cup.

Ward-Prowse due a rise, and McCarthy been on bench, expecting him to join soon, signed Turbull too, who is currently on loan.

The whole comparative thing doesnt work' date=' and you know that. If Chicharito is a 91 then Bony is a 93.

Didnt expect sissoko to rise, nor did i expect Ki. small case for being unfair that one did and one didnt, but no huge travesty has been commited here.[/quote']

Well it should work really when they're playing for clubs in the same league, in the same area of the table and being reviewed at the same time.

In terms of poor ratings, I've played this game for a good seven or eight years and not seen a worse review than to keep Ki at his current rating. His performances this season just haven't been considered at all.

Will surely drop.

No offence' date=' mate, but there's no way in hell Bony deserved more than a +1. 9 goals and 3 assists in 22 games (with all due respect, for Swansea) is never 91 material. From my point of view, it ain't even 90 material. But Bony should have risen to 90 last season, so that's the right rating for him imo. And I have him in 2 of my SM teams.[/quote']

Again see below, I'm not basing it on stats, I'm basing it on performances.

Again see below' date=' I'm not basing it on stats, I'm basing it on performances.[/quote']

SM don't review rating based on performances anymore,except for big club perhaps. The rating review have declined compared to 3-4 years ago. SW introduction is the biggest mistake ever made by SM. With all respect,players at Swansea,West Brom,even West Ham will be based by stats while Chelsea,City,Arsenal MAY be based by performance. It's not even guaranteed

Well it should work really when they're playing for clubs in the same league' date=' in the same area of the table and being reviewed at the same time.

[/b']

In terms of poor ratings, I've played this game for a good seven or eight years and not seen a worse review than to keep Ki at his current rating. His performances this season just haven't been considered at all.

Again see below, I'm not basing it on stats, I'm basing it on performances.

Should and would are unfortunately 2 different things these days. You are preaching to the choir lad.

However like you my join date is 12/11/2007 and so 7 years plus i have played and to make that statement about Ki is a gross overstatement.

I don't have any of these players -

Forster - Best keeper in BPL this season behind De Gea deserves 90

Knew Bony wouldn't get 91

I do have these players -

D.Sakho +3 fair

E.Valencia +1 fair

Though how can two teammates 1 having scored 6/7 goals 6 in 6 consecutive games and the other what 2/3 be rated higher in their first season in the BPL for same club it just doesnt really make sense.

Balotelli avoids the drop ;)

To be fair, its only since he joined Liverpool his form has really dived, if his game does not improve I could see him dropping next review for sure...

* I'm guessing that they do all the 'big name' drops in the first day they review a club? Seems to be the trend.....