English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

So now that eriksen is 91 ' date=' Do we expect Chadli to be 90 ? I mean he has better stats this year that erik... or is the spurs review complete ?[/quote']

Very surprised Eriksen got 91. Based on the logic in your post i would say Chadli has to be 90. The onl thing is i dont agree with the Eriksen rise. My bet is since they rose Eriksen, they have to rise Chadli. They droppen lennon and he has stolen his spot so 90 is on the cards.

Today Tottenham's review and no rise for Harry Kane?

WOW. Amazing!

Will come. Probably trying to decide between +3/+4. Austin got his rise today' date=' i think they like to mak epeople sweat on some of them :rolleyes:

Anyone think that the following changes are likely for some of the regular starters for Man United?

De Gea 91 > 92

Rojo 88 > 89

Rafael 91 > 90

Blind 89 > 90

Valencia 91 > 90

Carrick 92 > 91

Van Persie 95 > 94

Also, possible rises to 90 for Jones and/or Smalling.

De Gea yes, Carrick Yes. all the rest are pretty legitimate maybes and 50/50 types ones. I dont think Blind will rise and i think Valencia will stay, i also think Jones and Smalling are pants and should stay, but united are 3rd (mind you not for their defence) so they have a good shout for 90 being 1st choice CB.

Eriksen to 91 lol :o wow.

Very surprising. Im not saying he doesnt have it in him, but for me at seasons end this was okay, and thats not even 100% but definately fair. He has not been good enough for long enough in a team that performs well enough to warrant it imo, regardless of the bags of potential he may/may not have.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

No offense mate but theres always going to be "that guy"

I dont honestly care who the guy is, im looking at the circumstances.

I dont think anything compares to giving a guy rated 76 a +2 who has the same minutes as a guy rated 78 who gets a +4 whilst playing for the same club, Also McNair has looked better in the few games i have seen.

I dont honestly care who the guy is' date=' im looking at the circumstances.

I dont think anything compares to giving a guy rated 76 a +2 who has the same minutes as a guy rated 78 who gets a +4 whilst playing for the same club, Also McNair has looked better in the few games i have seen.[/quote']

I agree with your point but a couple of ratings hardly make it the "most ridiculous review ever seen" considering you have been here since 2010 and seen quite a few :D

I agree with your point but a couple of ratings hardly make it the "most ridiculous review ever seen" considering you have been here since 2010 and seen quite a few :D

Oh im not talking about the review on the whole, the BPL review has actually been rather thorough, the right players dropping and almost everyone getting their due rises, but the one highlighted is the most ridiculous ive seen.

The Manchester United ratings have been a joke!

James Wilson only got a +1 despite starting for United over Falcao!

Rojo to 89 is generous, very generous.

Blackett to 82 I can understand though I think a player who's a big part of United's squad should maybe be about 83 at least.

But the absolute biggest injustice by far is Partick McNair.

76->78?

It's an insult to a player who's had 9 starts at United and has been selected over other players on merit a few times despite them being fit.

At least give him a +4 to 80 because to keep him in the 70's is an insult to how good a defender he actually is.

I can see where SM is coming from though in regards to McNair. They know that as awful as Blackett is, he is considered a first team player, whilst McNair is a newly recruited academy player, who's been thrown in at the deep end, and there could well be the case where he could vanish into obscurity when we have all our players fit and possibly sign a new CB. McNair in 82/83 zone would make him on paper a better centre back than League 1 defenders, and realisticly he isn't.

In short, SM are playing it safe if you like, and if he remains in the team come May, with regular games under his belt, he will sure get a hefty rise.

(I may add, this is a reason I never bid on him in any of the setups, I could foresee such logic at the time he made his debut)

Very surprised Eriksen got 91. Based on the logic in your post i would say Chadli has to be 90. The onl thing is i dont agree with the Eriksen rise. My bet is since they rose Eriksen' date=' they have to rise Chadli. They droppen lennon and he has stolen his spot so 90 is on the cards.

.[/quote']

Yeah I did not expect it at start tbh , but then Erik 91 tadic 90 makes me think Chadli should be 90 but then he did not rise today , not too hopeful now tbh. Is it still possible ?

All in all it's just very strange how they seem overly cautious with some players (if that is the excuse for McNair), but overly generous with others. I think Eriksen is a class player, he's been great so far this season and I think he has potential beyond 91 even. Vut if one player gets a small rise because it has only been a few months of preforming well, why does another get a generous rise for the same period? There is just no consistency in it. The same with Blackett I think, if McNair doesn't get a bigger rise 'yet', why does Blackett get it? It's not like he has been massively involved with the first team of United up until this season, except for some Championship minutes he's in the same place as McNair, but rating wise they're now miles apart.

Rojo to 89 is generous' date=' very generous.

[/b']

Blackett to 82 I can understand though I think a player who's a big part of United's squad should maybe be about 83 at least.

76->78?

It's an insult to a player who's had 9 starts at United and has been selected over other players on merit a few times despite them being fit.

At least give him a +4 to 80 because to keep him in the 70's is an insult to how good a defender he actually is.

Must be because of WC all i can think of.

Blackett with +4 but McNair only +2???Both played same time this season have almost same minutes' date='can't find the logic...[/quote']

There is a good post about first team player vs Filling in below, but i still agree. You cant really give ratings based on that no matter how that point does make some sense. Should have been min 80 if blackett 82.

Courtois 93 confirmed

Half-Life 3 Confirmed.

Rojo to 89 is generous' date=' very generous.

76->78?

At least give him a +4 to 80 because to keep him in the 70's is an insult to how good a defender he actually is.[/quote']

Rojo was likely world cup, they treat it very heavily, look at Blind (probably wasnt quite at 90 for untied yet) Vlaar (class but missed a loit for injury and Villa are awful) and others. As spoken about lots and lots more to come Mcnair was shortchanged at least 2 points.

I can see where SM is coming from though in regards to McNair. They know that as awful as Blackett is' date=' he is considered a first team player, whilst McNair is a newly recruited academy player, who's been thrown in at the deep end, and there could well be the case where he could vanish into obscurity when we have all our players fit and possibly sign a new CB. McNair in 82/83 zone would make him on paper a better centre back than League 1 defenders, and realisticly he isn't.

In short, SM are playing it safe if you like, and if he remains in the team come May, with regular games under his belt, he will sure get a hefty rise.

(I may add, this is a reason I never bid on him in any of the setups, I could foresee such logic at the time he made his debut)[/quote']

I mentioned this post higher up, Sound theory and as much as i do agree with basically everything you said, you just cant run the system like that. Who knows what will happen in the future and what the manager has plans for. You really can only reward the apps/minutes etc and he probably should have got same rise as blackett.

Yeah I did not expect it at start tbh ' date=' but then Erik 91 tadic 90 makes me think Chadli should be 90 but then he did not rise today , not too hopeful now tbh.[/quote']

Tadic a late 90 surprised me a little, i thought he was okay just atm on par with Pelle, Wanyama, clyne, Forster. I think Schneiderlin is the A1 player at soton and deserved to be the best rated. tadic is class though.

All in all it's just very strange how they seem overly cautious with some players (if that is the excuse for McNair)' date=' but overly generous with others. I think Eriksen is a class player, he's been great so far this season and I think he has potential beyond 91 even. Vut if one player gets a small rise because it has only been a few months of preforming well, why does another get a generous rise for the same period? There is just no consistency in it. The same with Blackett I think, if McNair doesn't get a bigger rise 'yet', why does Blackett get it? It's not like he has been massively involved with the first team of United up until this season, except for some Championship minutes he's in the same place as McNair, but rating wise they're now miles apart.[/quote']

It has been very interesting. Overall i think the changes are the most positive since the new system came in personally. Just a little inconsistency in som ratings like the mcnair/blackett one and eriksen/Sterling(probably the only 3 real shockers). been some real 50/50 like sissokho but they have not been scared to drop like Soldado, Adebayor, Arteta when in the past they tend to be shy.

Must be because of WC all i can think of.

Agreed.

Chances of Herrera getting a +1? Played more than Blind and he got a +1 ;)

He probably shouldnt. Blind was a 50/50 shot for me because he had an impressive WC and also was only 89 to begin with. 91 is another level and i dont think Herrera deserves it yet - but watch me be wrong :o

@Cam

I agree SM are wrong to do it this way perhaps however if he does indeed just go back to playing academy football at 82/83/84 it will be even tougher and unjust on the audience to drop him accordingly. So SM are playing it safe and sleeping on him and if he is in the team plans beyond first team guys not being injured then an according rise will surely follow

Frozy theory is interesting theory and it seems that it could have been the reason why they rate McNair like they've done,but i really doubt SM works as smart as Frozy. Agree with Cam though, SM shouldn't give ratings based on assumption what will happen in next months,they should give them based on stats and form since the player's last review

People' date=' rises are gradual over a period of time (in most cases).

Having said that, what's the likelihood Milner will rise and/or receive a F© from his recent 'false 9' exploits?[/quote']

Likely if Cesc got AND STILL HAS the CF for a few failed exploits there for Barca

People' date=' rises are gradual over a period of time (in most cases).

Having said that, what's the likelihood Milner will rise and/or receive a F© from his recent 'false 9' exploits?[/quote']

Milner played in F© in less than 5 matches, so I doubt he will get it.

What is right with it? What has he done to warrant a 91?

If you are telling me he is anywhere near the level of Isco' date=' or Verratti, Ramsey, Greizmann, Strootman, Pjanic, Matic, Rodriguez and so on and so on and so on you must be as high as a kite.[/quote']

Yes, he is. If you haven't seen him play, you should. Oh, and ratings system doesn't work this way.

Regarding McNair, I don't feel comfortable when he is playing. He always looks nervous and he seems like an academy player thrown on to the pitch because of injuries of first team defenders and not because he is a big talent. That's why I think 78 is fair. And I don't think that Blackett and McNair will make it at United.

Do you think Chambers' date='Dier and Austin* are worth keeping after their rises?Can they rise again this season?[/quote']

Keep them all Chambers for obvious reasons,Dier iam not 100% on but keep him anyway he seems good and Austin has about 12 premier league goals at the half way point of the season for a team fighting relegation which is outstanding and he should transfer some where else if they go down if they don't he most likely will rise again