.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What about Olivier Giroud and Michu?

Giroud got bad stats , 26 games 8 goals 7 assists , 10 times substitued on and 8 times off , played 1593 mins in total. Does this stats make him a 91 :P

I'm wondering if Michu will take a +3 this review. Currently score leader and was bought in summer for 2m l think. Also Michu got ~1600 mins played like Giroud. What a difference !

What about Olivier Giroud and Michu?

Giroud got bad stats ' date=' 26 games 8 goals 7 assists , 10 times substitued on and 8 times off , played 1593 mins in total. Does this stats make him a 91 :P

I'm wondering if Michu will take a +3 this review. Currently score leader and was bought in summer for 2m l think. Also Michu got ~1600 mins played like Giroud. What a difference ![/quote']

I think Giroud should get 91 for being the top scorer in ligue last season, the champion + a move to a big club. Also he has been called up for france

Ivanovic - been poor at the back' date=' doubt he will rise

Ferdinand - Highly doubt he will stay

Cazorla - No way :eek:

Barry - Nah, he's ancient

Nasri - A drop would be harsh[/quote']

Thought I might be a bit too aggressive with Ivanovic and Cazorla, but they are not impossible either. Also Cazorla is Arsenal's best player. Nasri and Cesc has gotten good rating at Arsenal too, so 92 or 93 are both very possible.

EPL stats:

Cazorla - 18 apps 7 goals 5 assist ~1600mins

Nasri - 12 apps 1 goal 3 assist ~900mins

Mata - 15 apps 6 goals 7 assist ~1150mins

Hazard - 17 apps 4 goals 9 assist ~1400mins

As for Ivanovic, he has been 92 for a long while and through this period, he has improved as Chelsea have. Chelsea is also one of the lowest conceding sides in EPL. He is on par with other 93 defenders and better than almost all 92 defenders. I think he could walk into any of the top EPL epl side, maybe even Real Madrid.

It was more of a 50/50 grey area but I decided to go for the interesting punt, this is strictly my opinion, in line with a more sensitive rating. Of course I would agree to a more conservative approach too of 92, and 93 if he is consistent at season end.

Should any player not perform too, they would drop in the next review. I prefer this way to the static rating of the past where for some players it'll take the world to up 1 rating, and for some who still stay at higher rating despite been exceptionally poor or injured for far too long.

can ben davies (swansea)(75) have 85 starter.... stevanovic from toringo get +10 for 6 starts :confused: !!! ??? thanks

Well Obiang got +11 with less top league mins(did have a full season of b league). But Davies also has nearly 1000mins of top league from last season as well as this year.based on this being more like two reviews in one should go 86 in my opinion.

Ashley Young +1??
He's been ineffective this season not scored only a couple of assists but will probably get plus 1 due to man united being top of the league.

No, not in this review imo.

End of season, maybe. If his performance improves.

MU being top in mid season doesn't mean much.

85 is possible to Ben Davies' date=' when PL will be reviewed he will be more than 2000+ minutes allround this season, on a midtable swansea, and he's now a Scottish international. That being said i think 84/85.[/quote']

Thought he was welsh? Didn't know he played for Scotland.

Saw that Nathan Aké just debbuted today for Chelsea, didn't knew him, but he seams to have a lot of "Luggage", has lots of u17 games and a few u19 for Netherlands NT, and had played a lot for chelsea reserves at u21 PL and today at 17 years old had his first game in Premiere League.

Does anyone know if he is really good?

Saw that Nathan Aké just debbuted today for Chelsea' date=' didn't knew him, but he seams to have a lot of "Luggage", has lots of u17 games and a few u19 for Netherlands NT, and had played a lot for chelsea reserves at u21 PL and today at 17 years old had his first game in Premiere League.

Does anyone know if he is really good?[/quote']

Indeed, he is considered as a very hot prospect at the CB position. :) There was much talking around him since he was at Netherlands, before Chelsea bought him.

Of course, IMO it would be MUCH MUCH better for his development to stay at Feyenoord for at least 2-3 more years, but still he has all it takes to become a future star. :)

Gaston Ramirez? Worth keeping now he plays for the Saints?

He shouldn't go down and if Saints are relegated he has a release clause so no real risk involved in keeping him, and he has the potential of a 92+ player.

Indeed' date=' he is considered as a very hot prospect at the CB position. :) There was much talking around him since he was at Netherlands, before Chelsea bought him.

Of course, IMO it would be MUCH MUCH better for his development to stay at Feyenoord for at least 2-3 more years, but still he has all it takes to become a future star. :)[/quote']

regarding chelsea youth talents, Islam FERUZ may be leaving as Chelsea havent reassured him of a future.

Apparently Man City & Liverpool are waiting to take him on in January.