English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hi guys' date=' can Mata keep his 93?[/quote']

IMO he should drop, he and Ozil for example are hanging on in ratings achieved when they were playing superbly in all competitions for team and country, well, that isn't exaclty the case now, although Ozil stepped up his game a little bit since his comeback from injury. Comeback here a couple of months from now, maybe someone will have a better answer for you.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

IMO he should drop' date=' he and Ozil for example are hanging on in ratings achieved when they were playing superbly in all competitions for team and country, well, that isn't exaclty the case now, although Ozil stepped up his game a little bit since his comeback from injury. Comeback here a couple of months from now, maybe someone will have a better answer for you.[/quote']

thank you for answer, yes you're right, but often we should think with SM's head, so, for how long mata can have the chance to keep his 93? untill june? december?

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Anyone have any input on Muhamed Besic?

Thanks.

Good player, decent pace, loves a tackle (a bit to much so it often leads to him being subbed), good range of passing and isn't quite skillfull for a DM. Will easily rise and I would keep hold of him after that as he can easily go higher.

I'll forever remain pressed about all these English players getting a rating they don't deserve. Most of them. Trash NT and in clubs all these ppl with another nationality are kings while they are just lucky to be amongst them.

I need a petition to stop overrating these players in this game

iJ8ysg38APsUP.gif

I'll forever remain pressed about all these English players getting a rating they don't deserve. Most of them. Trash NT and in clubs all these ppl with another nationality are kings while they are just lucky to be amongst them.

I need a petition to stop overrating these players in this game

iJ8ysg38APsUP.gif

I agree,Lallana is 1 example.

He was one of the best players of EPL last season but a +2 was a bit high.

Another example is Barkley,i mean he gets a rise but Bernat doesnt,sm logic lol

Hi guys' date=' can Mata keep his 93?[/quote']

Absolutlely. For how many seasons is very difficult to say with all the variables. But this season he wont drop.

Anyone have any input on Muhamed Besic?

Thanks.

Solid little player imo. Wil get a +1 to 86 but his problem is Everton being so poor compared to what they have shown they can do. If Everton survive and can get back to top 10 antics he can get up to 88 in the nearish future (next 1.5 -2.5 years) imo.

lol' date='knowing them,be prepared for massive upgrades for Kane and Berahino.[/quote']

tbf Kane is gonna need one. Im not one to be dragged into hype and lord knows how i feel about spurs, but since his 86 he is getting minutes and goasl still and will get 88 this season. (if he gets to 90 this season then i will also picket/riot.) that said 90 next season is a given if this rate of performance continues (i hope it doesnt :P)

Berahino... Probably should stay 86... hasnt done alot since and his minutes were compensated for in the rise and WBA not going epicly. if he got an 87 it wouldnt be an outragem but personally dont think he should get it this season unless he scores 5/6 more and WBA survive okay.

I agree' date='Lallana is 1 example.

He was one of the best players of EPL last season but a +2 was a bit high.

Another example is Barkley,i mean he gets a rise but Bernat doesnt,sm logic lol[/quote']

Wait Barkley got a rise on this seasons performances? If he did SM need to have a serious look at themselves.

EDIT: I don't play the game so I'm not up to date with player ratings.

Hey guys,

How do you rate Coutinho?

Over the past 2 years he was really good doing skillz and decent in assisting.

But since december or january he is exceptional,even better in dribbling than before.Dont let me start on shooting,scored 3 wonder goals in 2 months which is really weird for him,well for past him.

So,if he continues this he can really develop in world class player,dont you agree?

Hey guys' date='

How do you rate Coutinho?

Over the past 2 years he was really good doing skillz and decent in assisting.

But since december or january he is exceptional,even better in dribbling than before.Dont let me start on shooting,scored 3 wonder goals in 2 months which is really weird for him,well for past him.

So,if he continues this he can really develop in world class player,dont you agree?[/quote']

He has star qualities. Liverpool have let him down this season but are now making a push for top 4, and despite some disgraceful CL football are revelling in Europa. There is a chance Coutinho could get 91 at the end of season. i think 50/50 atm, and if Pool qualify for CL i think he should get it.

Adrian of West Ham - reckon he can rise to 89 next time out? or 88?

Been great but West Ham have dropped off since early season. He will 100% get 88, and im almost positive no 89 for him this season. If West Ham can go top 10 form again next season then sure.

Been great but West Ham have dropped off since early season. He will 100% get 88' date=' and im almost positive no 89 for him this season. If West Ham can go top 10 form again next season then sure.[/quote']

Isn't that a slight exaggeration? I wouldn't say '100%', maybe a 60% chance. He's not even that great. I go to West Ham games regularly and he's nothing special.:o

Isn't that a slight exaggeration? I wouldn't say '100%'' date=' maybe a 60% chance. He's not even that great. I go to West Ham games regularly and he's nothing special.:o[/quote']

95% then. West Ham have been pretty good, Adrian probably their best player and stats and 'expert' pundits have him as a top 4 keeper this year along with De Gea, LLoris and Forster. I woulod be surprised if next ratings update he doesnt get a 88.

He has star qualities. Liverpool have let him down this season but are now making a push for top 4' date=' and despite some disgraceful CL football are revelling in Europa. There is a chance Coutinho could get 91 at the end of season. i think 50/50 atm, and if Pool qualify for CL i think he should get it..[/quote']

Well imo Liverpool can finish in top 4(even 3rd or 2nd if lucky)+they could win F.A Cup.

So you think Cou has a chance of rising if Liverpool finish in top 4+fa cup?Hopefully you re correct :)

Looking for opinions on my EPL based players for the end of season reviews B)

Vlaar - 89 (Stay)

Siem de Jong - 89 (Stay)

Cabella - 89 (Stay)

Wanyama - 88 (+1 to 89)

Ki - 88 (+1 to 89)

I expected Wanyama to get it in the last review and thought Ki had an outside chance. Since then Ki has stepped it up even more though and scored a fair few goals.

Reasonable expectations?

English players are usually hyped in SM' date=' but I agree with Cam.

Provided Kane continues getting game time and goals, he'll deserve a +2 or even a +3 in the next review.

PS: I have Kane in 0 of my teams, coz everyone's after him and I don't like overpaying for any player.[/quote']

Someone paid £8m for James Wilson (78 rated) when he was released in EC 7777.