English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Well imo Liverpool can finish in top 4(even 3rd or 2nd if lucky)+they could win F.A Cup.

So you think Cou has a chance of rising if Liverpool finish in top 4+fa cup?Hopefully you re correct :)

If they get Cup + CL football (and do solid in EL) then almost assuredly a +1. Top 4 is probably the biggest component though. Without top4 or the EL win' date=' Coutinho would only get 91 with another level.

Looking for opinions on my EPL based players for the end of season reviews B)

Vlaar - 89 (Stay)

Siem de Jong - 89 (Stay)

Cabella - 89 (Stay)

Wanyama - 88 (+1 to 89)

Ki - 88 (+1 to 89)

I expected Wanyama to get it in the last review and thought Ki had an outside chance. Since then Ki has stepped it up even more though and scored a fair few goals.

Reasonable expectations?

VLaar will stay due to having just rose.

Wanyama and Ki both deserve +1.

Cabella has the minutes to stay.

Siem De Jong.... Well Has done next to nothing. I understand he has had some injuries, so SM could very well be lenient and let him stay. honestly i dont think he is that good so id offload him incase he does drop.

If they get Cup + CL football (and do solid in EL) then almost assuredly a +1. Top 4 is probably the biggest component though. Without top4 or the EL win' date=' Coutinho would only get 91 with another level[/quote']

You know we're knocked out of the Europa League right Cam? :o

You know we're knocked out of the Europa League right Cam? :o

Oh thats right! the Besiktas penalties... :o:o:o:o

Well has to be top 4 now to make 91 at all, Fa Cup isnt enough to influence. Top 4, and coutinho to get another 6-7 goals and/or assists to finsih the season and he should be worthy i reckon.

If they get Cup + CL football (and do solid in EL) then almost assuredly a +1. Top 4 is probably the biggest component though. Without top4 or the EL win' date=' Coutinho would only get 91 with another level.

VLaar will stay due to having just rose.

Wanyama and Ki both deserve +1.

Cabella has the minutes to stay.

Siem De Jong.... Well Has done next to nothing. I understand he has had some injuries, so SM could very well be lenient and let him stay. honestly i dont think he is that good so id offload him incase he does drop.[/quote']

As expected :)

Hopeful that the injuries to de Jong mean he isn't dropped. He was the Ajax captain last season and playing for the dutch National team plus only turned 26 in January. This season has been a disaster for him though :mad:

Remember Neilton?

Yeahh...when he was added as a 80 rated free agent in my GW' date=' a manager somehow paid 15m for him....:o:o[/quote']

And, if I'm not mistaken, a few muppets paid a fortune for Maximilian Philipp (who was added to the DB at 87, by mistake). :o

Serves them right for not researching the player. :P

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Chambers Calum' date=' time to sell?

Thanks all[/quote']

I'm actually thinking about it, in 1 of my teams.

In the next review (and if Chambers keeps getting little game time, as he has in recent games), he shouldn't rise.

It actually depends on the GW.

If it's 1 of those setups where all the good players are taken, then having Chambers may be a smart long term move. If there are many risers/players with potential available and Chambers is just eating your wages, you should sell him.

But you should probably wait for ma boy Cam, who's the PL and Arsenal expert around here. B)

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Thanks all[/quote']

I think you should personally him if you can get a decent part exchange offer or a decent cash bid with the signing of Gabriel Paulista and Bellerin being introduced to the first team chances are looking limited for the youngster

Thanks all[/quote']

He has slowed down, but no. He will get maybe a +1 this season (maybe). But Arsenals constant changing, Mert being a bit old and finally being out of favour and the fact he is so young (also english so hype :P).

Look if you can get a good swap deal for him by all means, but if your just offloading him, dont be stupid.

Any thoughts on Di Maria? He has not been up to his usual amazing self this year with United. can he stay' date=' or will he drop? I am considering selling him...[/quote']

Hold 94 for this season. United no CL, Di Maria no keep 94.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

;3072500']Chambers is one to keep ala Coquelin.
Nyet. He has potential. 3rd choice RB he may be' date=' but places are always changing at Arsenal.[/quote']
I think you should personally him if you can get a decent part exchange offer or a decent cash bid with the signing of Gabriel Paulista and Bellerin being introduced to the first team chances are looking limited for the youngster
I'm actually thinking about it' date=' in 1 of my teams.

In the next review (and if Chambers keeps getting little game time, as he has in recent games), he shouldn't rise.

It actually depends on the GW.

If it's 1 of those setups where all the good players are taken, then having Chambers may be a smart long term move. If there are many risers/players with potential available and Chambers is just eating your wages, you should sell him.

But you should probably wait for ma boy Cam, who's the PL and Arsenal expert around here. B)[/quote']

thanks you all for reply, 10ml + money from Chambers i can buy sterling, it worth?

cheers

For you' date=' is there a possibility for Monreal to gain +1? :rolleyes: He's playing not bad with Arsenal... :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes, I signed him i couple GWs, as his (probably unnecessary) CB is also helpful now. I wasnt too sure a fortnight ago but now he has pushed Gibbs out and is number 1. My qualm is can we really have 2 90 rated rotating LB's, or will Gibbs have to drop back to 89?

Chances of Herrera getting both 91 & DMC added end of season??

91 is a bit high' date='maybe if United finish in top 4(which is unlikely imo tbh).

Should I get Coquelin actually rated 86? What rating will he get in the next review? Thanks in advance.

Depends on your team.

But tbh if Arsenal finish in top 4(which they will)i think he can get to 88.

Without 87 is guaranteed.

Chances of Herrera getting both 91 & DMC added end of season??

Herrera will almost certainly remain at 90.

Not enough game time for a player to rise from 90 to 91 imo.

But unlike our pal and Liverpool fan' date=' I'm almost positive Utd will finish top 4. ;)

Should I get Coquelin actually rated 86? What rating will he get in the next review? Thanks in advance.

Why not, if Coquelin keeps playing, he should get a +1 or even a +2 if SW are feeling generous.