English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Anybody think Carrick should be 93? He plays in most of united games and passing ability usually leads to a goal. He has 4 assists as of now but i feel he warrants a 93 rating

Won't happen. Not an NT regular, and rotation means he plays 60-70 % of Man U games. Not enough happening there.

Won't happen. Not an NT regular' date=' and rotation means he plays 60-70 % of Man U games. Not enough happening there.[/quote']

Only Evra and Carrick have played the most games for united 18/19 :s and im sure he assisted two goals in the newcastle game :)

Will Diaby and Berbatov keep their ratings?

Not really sure on what they'll do with diaby considering he has been injured especially under this new rating system but no doubt he is at least an 89 when he plays so if I had to give an answer, I say he will stay.

Berbatov will definitely stay as he is still quality with Fulham.

Not really sure on what they'll do with diaby considering he has been injured especially under this new rating system but no doubt he is at least an 89 when he plays so if I had to give an answer' date=' I say he will stay.

Berbatov will definitely stay as he is still quality with Fulham.[/quote']

Thanks

:):):)

Should stay' date='will be harsh if he drop[/quote']
Safe? You should be expectin him to rise to 90.

I think he will stay at 89. It will be harsh if he drops and generous is he rises...

Expect a position addition to CM though (currently only left sided).