English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Herrera will almost certainly remain at 90.

Not enough game time for a player to rise from 90 to 91 imo.

But unlike our pal and Liverpool fan' date=' I'm almost positive Utd will finish top 4. ;)

Why not, if Coquelin keeps playing, he should get a +1 or even a +2 if SW are feeling generous.[/quote']

And Herrera to get DMC added??? To be fair he does a lot of donkey work going the other way too...

Oh I too think we will get top 4, The pool fan may have missed the spurs game yesterday!

Herrera will almost certainly remain at 90.

Not enough game time for a player to rise from 90 to 91 imo.

But unlike our pal and Liverpool fan' date=' I'm almost positive Utd will finish top 4. ;)

[/quote']

Nah lol,with their playstyle its not guaranteed at all.

Oh I too think we will get top 4' date=' The pool fan may have missed the spurs game yesterday![/quote']

I havent,its just that Spurs defence sucks.

1st goal was class from Carrick i ll give you that,but 2nd and 3rd goal was totally Spurs defence fault.

Even if United beats Liverpool next week(which wont happen,i m 99% sure(well if they dont click in that game :P ))they still have tough opponents lining up like Everton,Arsenal etc.

Chances of Herrera getting both 91 & DMC added end of season??

Doubt we will see a 91 for herrera. Havent watched enough united to tell you about position' date=' but he could get DM© based on heat maps i can see.

Should I get Coquelin actually rated 86? What rating will he get in the next review? Thanks in advance.

Le Cog will 100% get 87 and 90% get 88 this season. I dont think and 89 is acheivable though.

Nah lol' date='with their playstyle its not guaranteed at all.

I havent,its just that Spurs defence sucks.

1st goal was class from Carrick i ll give you that,but 2nd and 3rd goal was totally Spurs defence fault.

Even if United beats Liverpool next week(which wont happen,i m 99% sure(well if they dont click in that game :P ))they still have tough opponents lining up like Everton,Arsenal etc.[/quote']

Spurs were pretty bad!

what do you think he will rise to?

also whats your opinion on Berahino

Kane will get +2/+3, probably the latter with the NT cal up and hype factor, though he is playing marvellously.

Berahino im not even sure he should get a +1. has stagnated since early season afer th rise to 86. A lot of Penalties will do that. A +1 is maximum and franly id say generous considering graham dorrans is 86 and has been a wonderful servant. we cant all be 21.

Kane will get +2/+3' date=' probably the latter with the NT cal up and hype factor, though he is playing marvellously.

Berahino im not even sure he should get a +1. has stagnated since early season afer th rise to 86. A lot of Penalties will do that. A +1 is maximum and franly id say generous considering graham dorrans is 86 and has been a wonderful servant. we cant all be 21.[/quote']

Why you think Berahino has stagnated is beyond me. He has been asked to play slightly deeper by Pulis and is working much harder off the ball, having said that, he has still scored 4 goals in his last 7 games. Also, Dorrans has been loaned out to the Championship becuase he is nowhere near good enough to make our squad and Berahino is our most important player, yet you think both should be 86.

Berahino in his first full EPL season will most likely surpass 20 goals in all competitions, that deserves 87.

Hello, i play 352 and pogba of available on my gw. I have Kroos, Calhanoglu, Barkley and Kovacic. Who should I sell? Or maybe I should sell Kondogbia and play him as DM?

what do you think he will rise to?

also whats your opinion on Berahino

On the back of the NT I'd say +2/3 but to be fair he's been Spurs highlight of the season so he deserves it IMO...

Berahino have to agree with the other lads, since his recent rise he's not been as much on fire as he was start but a brilliant prospect none the less, I don't see him at West Brom for too much longer, contract or no contract...

;3074821']Saying in wrong forum pal.

How the hell did I messed the forums, huh? :D:D Yes, it's the wrong forum. ;) Thanks for the the reply, that's why I received an email from SM.:eek:

Kane will get +2/+3' date=' probably the latter with the NT cal up and hype factor, though he is playing marvellously.

Berahino im not even sure he should get a +1. has stagnated since early season afer th rise to 86. A lot of Penalties will do that. A +1 is maximum and franly id say generous considering graham dorrans is 86 and has been a wonderful servant. we cant all be 21.[/quote']

I'm positive Kane won't get less than a +2.

With all the hype' date=' +3 would be my bet.

Berahino should get a +1.[/quote']

A guy that already has 30 goals in all competitions, including 19 in the PL, in which he's the Top Goalscorer by the way, doesn't need hype to rise to 89 in my opinion, especially with only one or two penaltys. His NT callup is more than deserved no one can say otherwise, no English player has scored more than him this season, hell, perhaps only Ronaldo and Messi had scored mored than him this season.

A guy that already has 30 goals in all competitions' date=' including 19 in the PL, in which he's the Top Goalscorer by the way, doesn't need hype to rise to 89 in my opinion, especially with only one or two penaltys. His NT callup is more than deserved no one can say otherwise, no English player has scored more than him this season, hell, perhaps only Ronaldo and Messi had scored mored than him this season.[/quote']
English players are usually hyped in SM' date=' but I agree with Cam.

Provided Kane continues getting game time and goals, he'll deserve a +2 or even a +3 in the next review.

PS: I have Kane in 0 of my teams, coz everyone's after him and I don't like overpaying for any player.[/quote']

From March 4th ^. ;)

I'm already a big fan of Kane.

I 1st saw him in the 2013 under 20 WC, where I thought he looked average.

That English team was quite interesting actually: besides Harry, they had kids like Barkley, Ward-Prowse or Dier.

They underperformed.

Obviously Kane has progessed immensely since then and, at this point, I think a +3 is a sure thing.

If he ends up being the PL's topscorer, then even a 90 wouldn't be outrageous.

From March 4th ^. ;)

I 1st saw him in the 2013 under 20 WC' date=' where I thought he looked average.

That English team was quite interesting actually: besides Harry, they had kids like Barkley, Ward-Prowse or Dier.

They underperformed.

Obviously Kane has progessed immensely since then and, at this point, I think a +3 is a sure thing.

If he ends up being the PL's topscorer, then even a 90 wouldn't be outrageous.[/quote']

I first saw him in 2011 when he was on loan at Leyton Orient. I saw all these qualities then and I said ever since he will be a future striker for England and here we are 4 years later. :P

From March 4th ^. ;)

I 1st saw him in the 2013 under 20 WC' date=' where I thought he looked average.

They underperformed.

If he ends up being the PL's topscorer, then even a 90 wouldn't be outrageous.[/quote']

Statistically it wouldn't be, although i think that it would be pushing it. But if he continues like this, he'll reach 91 next season, no problem.

Why you think Berahino has stagnated is beyond me. He has been asked to play slightly deeper by Pulis and is working much harder off the ball' date=' having said that, he has still scored 4 goals in his last 7 games. Also, Dorrans has been loaned out to the Championship becuase he is nowhere near good enough to make our squad and Berahino is our most important player, yet you think both should be 86.
What about Pereira Andreas (76) of Man Utd, how do you rate him for the future? He played some minutes last week, should I get him or nothing special?
I hope no one in these threads gets butthurt when Harry Kane DESERVEDLY gets a +3.

Yes there's hype' date=' but there's hype surrounding him for a reason; HE'S REALLY REALLY GOOD!:P[/quote']

Berahino in his first full EPL season will most likely surpass 20 goals in all competitions, that deserves 87.

Not saying he hasnt beem good, an outstanding first 'full' season. I do not watch enough Brom full games to know if Pulis has shifted his playstyle so thanks for that insight, that said it is something Sm dont tend to factor in/appreciate anyway as far as i know. Key are players get overlooked all the time becasue they arent fancy or dont stat alot, so i dont think that helps his rating unbfortunately. He could get a +1 to 87. but dont you find it tiresome that every tom dick and harry striker turns up at under 25 has a good season and is 87+ when players who season after season put in decent performaces but arent young, pretty, or a striker? Think Dm or Key defenders just getting stuck on low ratings for ages. Personally i would like to not see berahino rocket up the ratings that quickly.

As for Kane, for all those having a hissy. He is HYPED. he is also playing EXCELLENT FOOTBALL. the 2 are not mutually exclusive, so everybody is correct. Will he get a +3 for his football? his hatty didnt hurt his chances. NT call up didnt either (how he plays and against who if at all is something to consider for now mind). Is he an english media darling hyped through the roof? yes. deservedly? probably. but the english media have a perpetual isssue of putting their players on such a high pedestal that the pressure to perfrom is so far beyond what should be expected. Half of England are secretly belieing Kane is the answer to all their dreams atm alreadt. 1 full season of spectacularness doesnt make you a god and people putting all this hype on Kane will make it harder for him and when he inevitably has 5-10 matches of lull they'll lynch him like thay always do. Probably a little off topic at this point.

Summary/ TLDR

Berahino - Stay/+1

Kane - +3/+2 (id like to point out here 90 in the one season is just overdoing it, do not care what he does from here)

Pereira - token rise, probably a +2.

Speaking of West Brom, Wisdom went out of favour and hasn't played a single minute (I had him in my fantasy team). I thought he could get a full season under his belt and, if Liverpool doesn't want him, he could put himself on the shop window for a decent mid-table team.

I guess he won't get another rise at the end of the season.