English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Correct. Oh' date=' I'm not a ManUre fan, I support Oldham Athletic.

New Dawn Fades - no insult regarding grammar, I actually credited his English as I sure as hell couldn't communicate fluently in a foreign tongue.[/quote']

Come on, you can't just talk about Falcao that way and not be at least a little bit Man Utd fan. I say that because, i drop by the UK and ROI Football threads from time to time and i hear that kind of talk from Man Utd supporters all the time.

Come on' date=' you can't just talk about Falcao that way and not be at least a little bit Man Utd fan. I say that because, i drop by the UK and ROI Football threads from time to time and i hear that kind of talk from Man Utd supporters all the time.[/quote']

No, I utterly hate ManUre to the point that I support German teams over them in Europe! My mate texted me earlier to say he's going to Old Trafford today, so I just retorted with 'Sorry, not into cricket. It's boring!' LOL.

Chelsea and Arsenal are my chosen Premiership teams. Could do with Gnabry getting some appearances in so he can move up from this 82 to something a bit more respectable.

No' date=' I utterly hate ManUre to the point that I support German teams over them in Europe! My mate texted me earlier to say he's going to Old Trafford today, so I just retorted with 'Sorry, not into cricket. It's boring!' LOL.

Chelsea and [b']Arsenal[/b] are my chosen Premiership teams. Could do with Gnabry getting some appearances in so he can move up from this 82 to something a bit more respectable.

Good man, good man.

No' date=' I utterly hate ManUre to the point that I support German teams over them in Europe! My mate texted me earlier to say he's going to Old Trafford today, so I just retorted with 'Sorry, not into cricket. It's boring!' LOL.

Chelsea and Arsenal are my chosen Premiership teams. Could do with Gnabry getting some appearances in so he can move up from this 82 to something a bit more respectable.[/quote']

Ahaha, i hear you, but i think he'll hold on to that rating a little longer.

Did Gnabry not play for germany u21s against England recently?

I really wish he would rise.

Im not sure whether to sell him or not.

In highly competitive setups, I'd probably still keep him.

In less competitive setups, he's out.

His progress has slowed down immensely in the last twelve months, due to injury and just being completely out of form. I don't really see a future for him at Arsenal to be brutally honest.

In highly competitive setups' date=' I'd probably still keep him.

In less competitive setups, he's out.

His progress has slowed down immensely in the last twelve months, due to injury and just being completely out of form. I don't really see a future for him at Arsenal to be brutally honest.[/quote']

I have him in various different set ups including WC10000 which must be up there with the most competitive set ups there is as all 80 teams are managed.

I wouldn't say that I see no future for him as Rosicky isn't getting any younger and may be good for another year at a push? There is an abundance of 'wide players' at the club and although he's only 19, for a few months more anyway, I do feel that unless he has s break through season in 2015/16 he would be best leaving.

He was dubbed as a potential World Beater and if you turn the clock back 18 months, he was thought of as an outside bet for the Germany World Cup squad!?! Granted, it was over hyping at that stage but being ahead of Walcott/Ox/Rosicky in the pecking order isn't s big ask as such.

On a positive though, it can't be too long until Hazard hits 95! B)

On a positive though' date=' it can't be too long until Hazard hits 95! B)[/quote']

I wouldn't wait standing if i were you.

He won't hit 95 so early unless he start banging goals à la Suarez or win something cool like a Champion League or Euro 2016.

I have him in various different set ups including WC10000 which must be up there with the most competitive set ups there is as all 80 teams are managed.

I wouldn't say that I see no future for him as Rosicky isn't getting any younger and may be good for another year at a push? There is an abundance of 'wide players' at the club and although he's only 19' date=' for a few months more anyway, I do feel that unless he has s break through season in 2015/16 he would be best leaving.

He was dubbed as a potential World Beater and if you turn the clock back 18 months, he was thought of as an outside bet for the Germany World Cup squad!?! Granted, it was over hyping at that stage but being ahead of Walcott/Ox/Rosicky in the pecking order isn't s big ask as such.

On a positive though, it can't be too long until Hazard hits 95! B)[/quote']

From what I saw today, I don't think Arsenal will be playing Bellerin as a RB for much longer, (possibly) limiting his chances even more.

But like you say, I guess there isn't a huge harm of keeping him for another couple of (real, not SM) months and see whether there is some progress.

He won't hit 95 so early unless he start banging goals à la Suarez or win something cool like a Champion League or Euro 2016.

A POTY-award should be more than enough...

Unless of course the FA have their annual fit and give the award to Kane instead.

Unless of course the FA have their annual fit and give the award to Kane instead.

Agreed completely. I think giving Kane the player of the year would be pushing things? Granted' date=' he has been very good but he didn't start a Premiership match until we were 3 months in!

He plays a different role to Suarez so I wouldn't expect that sort of return but he is evidently the best player in the country. Toure is 95, so he should at least be viewed as his equal!

Agreed completely. I think giving Kane the player of the year would be pushing things? Granted' date=' he has been very good but he didn't start a Premiership match until we were 3 months in!

He plays a different role to Suarez so I wouldn't expect that sort of return but he is evidently the best player in the country. Toure is 95, so he should at least be viewed as his equal![/quote']

Lets wait and see then...

Toure got to 95 around 30 years old with a dozen trophies, Robben, Ribery about the same, there will be a time to Hazard to rise again, but won't be this season, not with his stats or lack of trophies.

Hazard to 95 is a ahard one for me. he just got the 94. I dont know if he should get the 95 that fast personally. Especially whn Aguero is still 94 (although imo should be 95).

Toure fully deserved his 95 (20+ goals from midfield + trophies), but i can see him dropping to 94 which would make him levekl with Hazard.Personally id like to see

Toure drop to 94

Aguero rise to 95

Hazard stay at 94 for this season, with a rise next if he backs it up.

Hazard to 95 is a ahard one for me. he just got the 94. I dont know if he should get the 95 that fast personally. Especially whn Aguero is still 94 (although imo should be 95).

Toure fully deserved his 95 (20+ goals from midfield + trophies)' date=' but i can see him dropping to 94 which would make him levekl with Hazard.Personally id like to see

Toure drop to 94

Aguero rise to 95

Hazard stay at 94 for this season, with a rise next if he backs it up.[/quote']

They won't drop him for now, he just won the CAN, not happening imo. But next season, especially if he moves, they might.

Aguero is the other example that Hazard won't get 95 easily, they simply don't have the out of this world stats or trophies yet.

Toure fully deserved his 95 (20+ goals from midfield + trophies)' date=' but i can see him dropping to 94 which would make him levekl with Hazard.Personally id like to see

Toure drop to 94

Aguero rise to 95

[b']Hazard stay at 94 for this season, with a rise next if he backs it up[/b].

I'm a Utd fan.....

If ANYONE in the league deserves 95, its Hazard, bar none..

He has the ability to take 2-3 players out of the game, Aguero, good as he is, does not

I can't see it currently' date=' I think Herrera has played about 2/3rd of the league games and Rojo about 1/2.[/quote']

To be fair, you could level this comment at the entire squad, bar Rooney... LVG did so much tinkering at the begining, between Diamonds and 3 at the back nobody got a decent consistent run...

Things seem to have settled down as of late and Herrera looks a fixture in the midfield now

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I think it's too early to say but I'd say both are possible. I'd like to hear more opinions on this one too :)

Also' date=' should Blind get a D, DM(LC), M(L) position? I want to play him on the left-side of midfield :P[/quote']

I dont think Blind should have M(L). DM(L) maximum still lets you play him out wide in midfield in a lot of formations anyway.

Herrera is imo a chance for a +1. He is hurt by the lack of minutes though. His performances are at a 91 level atm (which is where i see his max btw) and i think he might sneak it this season. If not youd expect one next season. If united can get back to challenging for the title Herrera can push 92 imo.

Coquelin and bentaleb' date=' how much can they rise?[/quote']

Coquelin will be 88 seasons end. Bentaleb probably 87. Future? hard to say, but Bentaleb can get 90- at spurs and if Coquelin performs this way for consistently 2-3 seasons he can be 92, but thats a way away and a lot of good performances.

I would totally disagree that Herrera's max is 91. He has all the attributes to get a 92 and if United get back to where they belong, 93 may not be out of question because he looks to be our solution in the midfield. A lack of minutes but still has 7 goals and 4 assists in the debut season.

I know 93 looks unreal to some atm but trust me, he has the attributes. If he keeps on playing, this is possible

I would totally disagree that Herrera's max is 91. He has all the attributes to get a 92 and if United get back to where they belong' date=' 93 may not be out of question because he looks to be our solution in the midfield. A lack of minutes but still has 7 goals and 4 assists in the debut season.

I know 93 looks unreal to some atm but trust me, he has the attributes. If he keeps on playing, this is possible[/quote']

Absolutely agree with this!

I would totally disagree that Herrera's max is 91. He has all the attributes to get a 92 and if United get back to where they belong' date=' 93 may not be out of question because he looks to be our solution in the midfield. A lack of minutes but still has 7 goals and 4 assists in the debut season.

I know 93 looks unreal to some atm but trust me, he has the attributes. If he keeps on playing, this is possible[/quote']

completely subjective and ofc there is no way to know for sure. Also it is heavily dependent on United improving as a team. He may well get 93 in the future. Personally i see him as a 91 max and a 92 if United can become a title challenger again, but that's just my opinion.

completely subjective and ofc there is no way to know for sure. Also it is heavily dependent on United improving as a team. He may well get 93 in the future. Personally i see him as a 91 max and a 92 if United can become a title challenger again' date=' but that's just my opinion.[/quote']

Football is a game of opinions, at least you are talking sense and yeah for Herrera to get a 92-93, United needs to remain the CL at least.