.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

But if you want to bring stats the least you can do is to give proper ones.

Eriksen 41 games 11 goals and 5 assists

Coutinho 44 games 6 goals and 5 assists

Eriksen has 3 more games and thus more minutes in the PL' date=' hence the much bigger goal count (but that's kind of relative i know).

[/quote']

:D:p:o

Eriksen has 3 games less with a +5 goal count, If you want to even it out Eriksen has scored a goal every 300mins whilst Coutinho has one every 550 minutes, thats quite a significant difference.

Coutinho for me is still far too inconsistent in his gameplay, some games he goes missing and until he can become more consistent and contribute more goals and assists then I don't see why he should get a 91 rating.

Henderson and Sterling should be hitting 91 before Coutinho.

:D:p:o

Eriksen has 3 games less with a +5 goal count' date=' If you want to even it out Eriksen has scored a goal every 300mins whilst Coutinho has one every 550 minutes, thats quite a significant difference.[/quote']

LOL, then something is wrong here:

Mata 26 games 7 goals and 4 assists in PL, that's not that impressive when seeing Eriksen 31 games 9 goals and 2 assists, so Eriksen to 93 nowwwww.:roll eyes:

Alexis Sanchez has better/similar stats than Hazard, that does mean that they deserve the same rating?

Stats are important and somewhat and indication of how good a player has been but at some point you must stop only looking for stats. Anyway, there is still 8 games to go so those stats can change a bit and besides it doesn't bother me much if Coutinho doesn't get 91, there is other players that need an upgrade much more than him.

Coutinho for me is still far too inconsistent in his gameplay' date=' some games he goes missing and until he can become more consistent and contribute more goals and assists then I don't see why he should get a 91 rating.

Henderson and Sterling should be hitting 91 before Coutinho.[/quote']

Ozil does exactly the same thing and he's 94 rated, although i don't know for how much longer. To be clear i'm not comparing their quality, but to say that they both love their disappearing act, and that there are a lot of high quality creative players that tend to do that.

Is Diafra Sakho worth holding on? He had a good start but then there were the injuries and the drama surrounding that' date=' was his start just a lucky shot or should I expect him to get better?[/quote']

Depedsn on your team word. Im holding him in EC 106 for example and a couple others where if he got to 88 he would be a player that would be helpful. I think he can get back on track on get to 88 in the future personally

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

James WARD-PROWSE 86 +1 > 87

Muhamed BESIC 85 + 1 > 86

Callum WILSON (Bournemouth) 82 +3 > 85

Saido BERAHINO 86 + 2 > 88

Nabil BENTALEB 85 + 2 > 87

Do you agree? Thanks!

No.

I have Callum Wilson in a 100% managed GM. He shouldn't be an 85 when Charlie Austin is an 86. Nor should Berahino be rated above Austin.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

No.

I have Callum Wilson in a 100% managed GM. He shouldn't be an 85 when Charlie Austin is an 86. Nor should Berahino be rated above Austin.

dunno about callum wilson, but Austin will get a +1 or maybe an outside chance of +2 (QPR need to survive for that and then even still not sure) that sould sort out all of the thing you said couldnt be.

How much will Bellerin & Chambers both plays for Arsenal rise in the next review? Should I get them or no? Thanks in advance :)

Chambers a +1 at best though i wouldnt bank on it, 50/50.

Bellerin will go to probably 85 with a chance at 86.

How much will Bellerin & Chambers both plays for Arsenal rise in the next review? Should I get them or no? Thanks in advance :)

Chambers should stay at 87 IMO, been pushed out by Bellerin and 87 is plenty right now for Calum.

Bellerin should get a min of +4 but the likelihood is it will only be a +3.

I'd still buy both personally.

Chambers a +1 at best though i wouldnt bank on it' date=' 50/50.

Bellerin will go to probably 85 with a chance at 86.[/quote']

Absolutely no way will Chambers rise - hasn't done anything to merit one.

He didn't, but i think he will rise anyway, he will get the numbers for that rise! He has 36 games and 2600+ minutes in a top 4 team at the moment and that number will probably rise a bit till the end of the season, and that's what SM will see it.

He didn't' date=' but i think he will rise anyway, he will get the numbers for that rise! He has 36 games and 2600+ minutes in a top 4 team at the moment and that number will probably rise a bit till the end of the season, and that's what SM will see it.[/quote']

I sure hope not. Not to be overcritical of a young 'un, but he's been awful.

I sure hope not. Not to be overcritical of a young 'un' date=' but he's been awful.[/quote']

I dont disagree, and im not even confident he will rise as you can see in my post. He has been pretty average after a cracking first couple gamess, but he is developing. He might get a +1 for minutes in a good Arsenal side, but personally i too would like to see him stay for now.

Bellerin is a player I really like. Don't really know what the future will be when debuchy returns but I'll pick him over Debuchy' date=' He's been very good. +3 for me as well.

Chambers I doubt will get a rise. His first month was phenomenal for Arsenal where he got the player of the month but has been average at best afterwards. The early season game against Swansea took all the confidence out of him where he was terrorized by Montero.

Definitely get the Spaniard but I'll be reluctant over Chambers atm.

What do you think about Ulloa? Leicester is 18th, and probably it will goes down again. He has scored 8 goals, like Lukaku...

Started pretty decent but finally was trapped by the PL defenders and has been warming the bench since then. These goals have been the early season ones. I would sell him if he doesn't makes your Starting XI or if you have a decent replacement on the bench. NO chance of a rise IMO.