English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Cazorla has no chance of hitting 93?:(

He has been very very good in the second half of the season and probably even better then Sanchez and has been the heart beat of a rejuvenated Arsenal side but I feel he hit the form very late and yes no chance of a 93 this season. IF he keeps his place in the line up next season and maintains this form, he'll hit 93.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

So I assume D.Costa will get +1 along with Aguero , Rooney -1 & Ozil -1? I actually don't think Costa or Aguero deserve a +1 more so Aguero for City's failure but both off of a CL exit I feel that 94 is the potentail they both are playing at. Rooney is a must drop right or no? Ozil might be performing better and Arsenal might retain 2nd but surely even that isn't enough to save him oh and possible Fa Cup. He can't be rated same as Hazard (I know he could well rise) but again sgouldn't save him.

One player I need to ask about - Besic +1 and when are Epl ratings due around?

So I assume D.Costa will get +1 along with Aguero ' date=' Rooney -1 & Ozil -1? I actually don't think Costa or Aguero deserve a +1 more so Aguero for City's failure but both off of a CL exit I feel that 94 is the potentail they both are playing at. Rooney is a must drop right or no? Ozil might be performing better and Arsenal might retain 2nd but surely even that isn't enough to save him oh and possible Fa Cup. He can't be rated same as Hazard (I know he could well rise) but again sgouldn't save him.

One player I need to ask about - Besic +1 and when are Epl ratings due around?[/quote']

Why would Rooney drop? I think he is one of the most important players for United this season, actually every season.

Why would Rooney drop? I think he is one of the most important players for United this season' date=' actually every season.[/quote']

Because he's nowhere near the level of Aguero ect scoring wise 12 goals doesn't cut it for me for a 94 but i'm just guessing , it's not that I really ever watch United but 12 goals 94 rated smells wrong.

Daley Blind +1 to 91?

A regular in pretty successful sides for club and country...

I think he might have to wait until next season for it.

So I assume D.Costa will get +1 along with Aguero ' date=' Rooney -1 & Ozil -1? I actually don't think Costa or Aguero deserve a +1 more so Aguero for City's failure but both off of a CL exit I feel that 94 is the potentail they both are playing at. Rooney is a must drop right or no? Ozil might be performing better and Arsenal might retain 2nd but surely even that isn't enough to save him oh and possible Fa Cup. He can't be rated same as Hazard (I know he could well rise) but again sgouldn't save him.

One player I need to ask about - Besic +1 and when are Epl ratings due around?[/quote']

Aguero +1

Costa stay

Rooney stay

Ozil stay/drop. Very likely to stay as Arsenal *should* win FA cup and finish if not second UCL spots. has picked up form of late.

Besic i believe deserves a +1

Bentaleb should be 87 or 88?

87 for me

Thanks Cam

What do you reckon he'd have to do for a 93?

its not even worth speculating. It would have to be a truly remarkable season to even consider. if City could win the title, deep CL and Zab could get 5 goals and rack up some assists i could see it. But its along those lines, have to be far more exceptional than he has shown is likely. very solid 92. dont think 93 is ever happenign tbh.

Because he's nowhere near the level of Aguero ect scoring wise 12 goals doesn't cut it for me for a 94 but i'm just guessing ' date=' it's not that I really ever watch United but 12 goals 94 rated smells wrong.[/quote']

I understand where you are coming from, but Rooney is not just an out and out striker and his game isn't just about goals. Otherwise Kane should then be higher than the 92 rated Dzeko. If you are comparing Falcao and Aguero then fair enough drop Falcao's rating.

Speaking of Dzeko will he drop?

I don't think Diego Costa will get a 95. Sergio Aguero deserves it, although with City's poor season, he may not get it. I disagree with dropping both Rooney and Ozil. Rooney has been back to his usual standards so far and Ozil has been getting better and better. So no drops for either of them.

Besic to rise. EPL ratings will be mid/late May.

Bentaleb should be 87 or 88?

87 is a pretty good bet right now.

Zabaleta to stay 92?

Absolutely. And I am pretty confident he won't be able to make 93 before he retires. He's too old and regressing now.

I understand where you are coming from' date=' but Rooney is not just an out and out striker and his game isn't just about goals. Otherwise Kane should then be higher than the 92 rated Dzeko. If you are comparing Falcao and Aguero then fair enough drop Falcao's rating.

Speaking of Dzeko will he drop?[/quote']

Dzeko could drop to 91. He's been extremely poor this season.

For those interested;

Tottenham

Lloris 92 > 92

Vorm 89 > 89/88

Friedel 85 > Retired

Vertonghen 91 > 91

Rose 88 > 89/90

Davies 87 > 87

Capoue 90 > 88

Chiriches 89 > 89

Fazio 89 > 89

Kaboul 89 > 88

Stambouli 87 > 87

Dier 85 > 87/88

Walker 90 > 90/89

Yedlin 84 > 84

Paulinho 91 > 90/89

Mason 86 > 87

Bentaleb 85 > 87/88

Winks 75 > 75

Eriksen 91 > 91/92

Dembele 90 > 90/89

Pritchard 82 > 85

Onomah 75 > 75

Lamela 91 > 89/90

Chadli 89 > 90

Townsend 87 > 88

Kane 88 > 89

Ceballos 78 > 78

Soldado 90 > 90/89

Adebayor 89 > 89/88

For those interested;

Tottenham

Lloris 92 > 92

Vorm 89 > 89/88

Friedel 85 > Retired

Vertonghen 91 > 91

Rose 88 > 89/90

Davies 87 > 87

Capoue 90 > 88

Chiriches 89 > 89

Fazio 89 > 89

Kaboul 89 > 88

Stambouli 87 > 87

Dier 85 > 87/88

Walker 90 > 90/89

Yedlin 84 > 84

Paulinho 91 > 90/89

Mason 86 > 87

Bentaleb 85 > 87/88

Winks 75 > 75

Eriksen 91 > 91/92

Dembele 90 > 90/89

Pritchard 82 > 85

Onomah 75 > 75

Lamela 91 > 89/90

Chadli 89 > 90

Townsend 87 > 88

Kane 88 > 89

Ceballos 78 > 78

Soldado 90 > 90/89

Adebayor 89 > 89/88

Do you think Pritchard will rise that much? I was thinking on a +1/+2 not more! What do you think of his future at White Hart Lane?

For those interested;

Tottenham

Lloris 92 > 92

Vorm 89 > 89/88

Friedel 85 > Retired

Vertonghen 91 > 91

Rose 88 > 89/90 ----- 89

Davies 87 > 87

Capoue 90 > 88

Chiriches 89 > 89

Fazio 89 > 89

Kaboul 89 > 88

Stambouli 87 > 87

Dier 85 > 87/88 ----- 87

Walker 90 > 90/89

Yedlin 84 > 84

Paulinho 91 > 90/89

Mason 86 > 87

Bentaleb 85 > 87/88

Winks 75 > 75

Eriksen 91 > 91/92 -------- Unlikely this season imo

Dembele 90 > 90/89

Pritchard 82 > 85

Onomah 75 > 75

Lamela 91 > 89/90

Chadli 89 > 90 ---------- truly thought he deserved earlier in season' date=' but not getting then means i dont think he will get it now, shame imo.[/b']

Townsend 87 > 88

Kane 88 > 89

Ceballos 78 > 78

Soldado 90 > 90/89

Adebayor 89 > 89/88

Some comments in bold. Spurs are at an interesting phase. Most of the money spent from Bale has unfortunatley flopped/been wasted and a lot of droppers here that only 48 months ago were great players to have in SM (Soldado, Paulinho, Lamela etc). However some stars emerging in their stead like Kane, Bentaleb and to a lesser extent Mason. If they can get out the deadwood, Strengthen just one or 2 positions properly, and the young talent can step up to the next level i persoannly think spurs could be the 4th placed team next year at United's expense.

Some comments in bold. Spurs are at an interesting phase. Most of the money spent from Bale has unfortunatley flopped/been wasted and a lot of droppers here that only 48 months ago were great players to have in SM (Soldado' date=' Paulinho, Lamela etc). However some stars emerging in their stead like Kane, Bentaleb and to a lesser extent Mason. If they can get out the deadwood, Strengthen just one or 2 positions properly, and the young talent can step up to the next level i persoannly think [b']spurs could be the 4th placed team next year at United's expense[/b].

United's expense because they're going to win the league:cool: