.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

This is how the QPR ratings should look like after the reviews (SM may see things differently though ;))

Julio Cesar 92 -> 90/89

Fabio 86 -> 86/85 (don't think SM will drop him)

Bosingwa 90 -> 88/87

Mbia 90 -> 88/89 (one of the worst 90s I've ever seen!)

Onouha 88 -> 87

Anton Ferdinand 87 -> 86

Wright-Philips 87 -> 86

Granero 89 -> 89/88 (I won't drop him personally but given QPR's poor season, anything is possible)

Taarabt 85-> 87/88 (he definitely deserves a rise but once again QPR's bad form may play a part)

Ji Sung Park 90 -> 88

Djibril Cisse 88 -> 87

Zamoera 88 -> 87

Andy Johnson 87 -> 86

In short, get rid of any QPR players you have in your teams lol, bar Taarabt ofc ;)

This is how the QPR ratings should look like after the reviews (SM may see things differently though ;))

Julio Cesar 92 -> 90/89

Bosingwa 90 -> 88/87

Onouha 88 -> 87

Anton Ferdinand 87 -> 86

Wright-Philips 87 -> 86

Granero 89 -> 89/88 (I won't drop him personally but given QPR's poor season' date=' anything is possible)

Taarabt [b']85-> 87/88[/b] (he definitely deserves a rise but once again QPR's bad form may play a part)

Ji Sung Park 90 -> 88

Djibril Cisse 88 -> 87

Zamoera 88 -> 87

Andy Johnson 87 -> 86

In short, get rid of any QPR players you have in your teams lol, bar Taarabt ofc ;)

I agree with most although I think you are a bit generous to Taarabt only deserves + 1 for me.

I agree with most although I think you are a bit generous to Taarabt only deserves + 1 for me.

I see where you're coming from but he's arguably their best player and they even have 92s in their squad lol (though they'll soon drop).

I'd be really disappointed if Taarabt doesn't hit 87 these changes, heck he's even better than most 87s out there ;)

Julio Cesar 92 -> 90/89

Bosingwa 90 -> 88/87

Onouha 88 -> 87

Anton Ferdinand 87 -> 86

Wright-Philips 87 -> 86

Granero 89 -> 89/88 (I won't drop him personally but given QPR's poor season' date=' anything is possible)

Taarabt [b']85-> 87/88[/b] (he definitely deserves a rise but once again QPR's bad form may play a part)

Ji Sung Park 90 -> 88

Djibril Cisse 88 -> 87

Zamoera 88 -> 87

Andy Johnson 87 -> 86

I reckon SWP and Cisse will stay. Just playing regular PL football is usually enough to keep an 88 or 87 regardless of how badly the team is doing.

I see where you're coming from but he's arguably their best player and they even have 92s in their squad lol (though they'll soon drop).

I'd be really disappointed if Taarabt doesn't hit 87 these changes' date=' heck he's even better than most 87s out there ;)[/quote']

taarabt doesnt deserve 87 at all, he's been poor all season and has no consistency. i think youre being blinded by the one good game he had the other day.

I think he will stay at 89. It will be harsh if he drops and generous is he rises...

Expect a position addition to CM though (currently only left sided).

when has enrique ever played CM?! :confused:

taarabt doesnt deserve 87 at all' date=' he's been poor all season and has no consistency. [b']i think youre being blinded by the one good game he had the other day[/b].

That's not true though. Each to their own, I think Taarabt has been their best player this season and is the only bright spot in an otherwise poor QPR. It's natural that your performances drop with the rest of the team (the same happened to Granero also) but to say he's been poor all season is rather naive imo.

No problem if you disagree though, it's all subjective anyway.

That's not true though. Each to their own' date=' I think Taarabt has been their best player this season and is the only bright spot in an otherwise poor QPR. It's natural that your performances drop with the rest of the team (the same happened to Granero also) but to say he's been poor all season is rather naive imo.

No problem if you disagree though, it's all subjective anyway.[/quote']

Hope he gets 87 tbh :) he is a quality player!

That's not true though. Each to their own' date=' I think Taarabt has been their best player this season and is the only bright spot in an otherwise poor QPR. It's natural that your performances drop with the rest of the team (the same happened to Granero also) but to say he's been poor all season is rather naive imo.

No problem if you disagree though, it's all subjective anyway.[/quote']

tbf i havent watched him play all that much this season so cant really say how he's done all season. but considering he's playing for a team in relegation id have thought he'd have to have been pretty awesome for him to go up 2 and i know thats not true imo

Julio Cesar 92 -> 90/89

Bosingwa 90 -> 88/87

Onouha 88 -> 87

Anton Ferdinand 87 -> 86

Wright-Philips 87 -> 86

Ji Sung Park 90 -> 88

Djibril Cisse 88 -> 87

Zamoera 88 -> 87

Andy Johnson 87 -> 86

it would be very harsh if the likes of Julio Cesar dropped more than -2...still a class keeper.

i wouldnt bet on such drops though at the halfway point of the season, even though they are terrible, and some of these players havent played much due to injury ie Zamora & Johnson.

The longer it takes the more likely it gets!

he shouldnt get it.

only played 11 times in like nearly 18months/2 years