.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Howdy, any ideas of the following will rise or drop? I can see Falcao and Walker dropping. I could also see Stones and Teixeira rising, any opinions are appreciated though

Falcao

Benteke

Oscar

Kyle Walker

Kurt Zouma

Matthew Lowton

John Stones

Nathan Ake

Joao Teixeira

Mason Bennett

Jack Whatmough

Think Sanchez will stay. Costa will stay. Kane 89 this season. Aguero maybe a +1 (been due a while and again not clear cut to get it). Hazard maybe a +1 as well (again doubtful though.) Sterling should no way get 91' date=' nor should Eriksen rise again. The whole Chelsea backline should get +1's imo.[/quote']

Don't know if serious but Kane is 100% getting 90.

Howdy' date=' any ideas of the following will rise or drop? I can see Falcao and Walker dropping. I could also see Stones and Teixeira rising, any opinions are appreciated though

Falcao should drop, sell him unless its real competitive.

Benteke stay for now (hope he moves)

Oscar stay

Kyle Walker Selllllllllllllll him

Kurt Zouma stay/+1

Matthew Lowton i think +1 cause he is underrated but will likely stay

John Stones keep this guy will be long term Everton CB and 90.

Nathan Ake promising

Joao Teixeira not so convinced

Mason Bennett idk

Jack Whatmough idk[/quote']

wrote in quote a bit.

Don't know if serious but Kane is 100% getting 90.

Dunno where your crystal ball has come from ;) If he gets it he gets it and im certainly not saying he is no chance, but i think 89 is okay to end this season on. He was rated so low at seasons start, and while i dont see it happening he could always have second season syndrome. He will undoubtably get 90 next season in fact i could see him as a 92 if he replicated this season. If he wins YPOTY he gets 90. If they give that one to Hazard too he gest 89 imo.

But why did he get it?

It isn't the English review' date=' so why has he risen?

Does this mean there won't be league reviews anymore?[/quote']

Same thing with Kane a month ago...But regarding the matter, Coutinho did deserve 91 for numerous classy performances lately which coincided with Liverpool showing a more stable image but should have got it one or two months down the road in the league review. Unless of course, there wont one as you said.

But why did he get it?

My knowledge of SW is a bit iffy (I have an account but don't use it a whole lot) but I think if a ticket is put in for a player, and it gets approved, it can happen - it doesn't have to be done league by league.

Don't quote me on this though :o.

But why did he get it?

Same thing with Kane a month ago...But regarding the matter' date=' Coutinho did deserve 91 for numerous classy performances lately which coincided with Liverpool showing a more stable image but should have got it one or two months down the road in the league review. Unless of course, there wont one as you said.[/quote']

That's the point i always make, why him, why now, there are players that deserve a rise too and they probably won't get it or will just get it at the end of the season.

Firmino, Lacazette, De Bruyne, Griezmann... the last two might even seem underrated at 92 at the end of the season.

wrote in quote a bit.

Dunno where your crystal ball has come from ;) If he gets it he gets it and im certainly not saying he is no chance' date=' but i think 89 is okay to end this season on. He was rated so low at seasons start, and while i dont see it happening he could always have second season syndrome. He will undoubtably get 90 next season in fact i could see him as a 92 if he replicated this season. If he wins YPOTY he gets 90. If they give that one to Hazard too he gest 89 imo.[/quote']

Actually I don't know when he was last rated if it was very recent possible one if not then bang on 90.

Definite risers have to include the following imo:

Bentaleb

Mason

Kane

Grealish

Cresswell

Bellerin

Coquelin

I'm wondering if there will be upward movement on the following England Internationals:

Shelvey 87-88

Delph 88-89

Colback 87-88

And possible rises for:

Clark 85-86/87

JWP 86-87

Actually I don't know when he was last rated if it was very recent possible one if not then bang on 90.

Yeah they give him 86-> 88 after the main changes. maybe a month ago max.

Definite risers have to include the following imo:

Bentaleb 87

Mason 87

Kane 89

Grealish 83

Cresswell 88/87

Bellerin 85

Coquelin 88

I'm wondering if there will be upward movement on the following England Internationals:

Shelvey 87-88 Sorry to be no help but 50/50

Delph 88-89 40/60

Colback 87-88 more doubtful on this one

And possible rises for:

Clark 85-86/87 i think he HAS to get an 86 but i dont think 87 will happen.

JWP 86-87 i think he deserves it but dont bank on it

bolded in quote

Siggurdsson has 6 goals and 10 assists this season.

I thought there might be a slim chance for him to sneak a 90 but not sure.

Its a record breaking points season for Swansea and when you look at coutinho getting a 91 for 4 goals 4 assists is it (even though he's been great at times) would it be madness for Gylfi to get a 90?

Will mangala get a +1 next reviews? And will he be a definite starter next season for City or will they be looking to get another great CB and rotate?

I think He and Demichelis should both be 90. Mangala has not been convincing and Demichelis is quite old. Id like to see them really give Mangala another season to prove himself and establish nas a CNB but i can see City going to Market again.

Its a record breaking points season for Swansea and when you look at coutinho getting a 91 for 4 goals 4 assists is it (even though he's been great at times) would it be madness for Gylfi to get a 90?

not madness. Bit of a difference in coutinhos talent level and team tbh (even though pool are garbage :P). Still Gylfi could get 90, yes. Bony and Michu did so Gylfi has a chance too.

Will mangala get a +1 next reviews? And will he be a definite starter next season for City or will they be looking to get another great CB and rotate?

Demichellis should rise but SM is anti old players so you never know and Mangala has 0% chance of a rise.. He's been dreadful but may eventually come good but nothing for the time being

Should get a 90.

Mangala should rise but SM is anti old players so you never know and Mangala has -100% chance of a rise if it means something :P.. He's been dreadful but may eventually come good but nothing for the time being

You what mate? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: