English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Regarding Man City centre-backs' date=' do any of you see Rekik or Denayer being at the club rather than on loan next season? Both under 21 too so they don't have to be included in the squad regulations.[/quote']

Both are very good, particularly Rekik and I'd be inclined to give both of them a chance in the first team next season but the most probable scenario would be City spending big on someone like Otamendi and both of them being on loan or one of them on the banch.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

City revamping their squad, so you never know. But since it's City, I bet they'll loan them out again.

Regarding Man City centre-backs' date=' do any of you see Rekik or Denayer being at the club rather than on loan next season? Both under 21 too so they don't have to be included in the squad regulations.[/quote']

Willian +1 anyone?

I have the chance to swap Pjanic for him in a gameworld and considering it since I have a few mids and lacking a winger... Reckon he will make a 92 with the Chelsea title on it's way?

And Ramires probably staying at 91 right? Not played too much but featured a bit lately with Chelsea's defensive lineups

Willian +1 anyone?

I have the chance to swap Pjanic for him in a gameworld and considering it since I have a few mids and lacking a winger... Reckon he will make a 92 with the Chelsea title on it's way?

And Ramires probably staying at 91 right? Not played too much but featured a bit lately with Chelsea's defensive lineups

not so sure about ramires but he should maybe be safe, Willian is a 50/50 atm for a rise, he is a first 11 member in the side, to be fair probably their least excelling starter but nonetheless. Maye gets a 92. Has more chance than Pjanic and based on your squad id swap.

Willian +1 anyone?

Ramires mainly missed games through injury, he is a Mourinho player and has played a lot of minutes when fit, he should have got 92 a while ago, but wont now, but he is 100% safe at 91. Willian should get a 92 imo.

Stuart H (resident City fan) really feels Denayer will be promoted to the first team squad next season and rates him extremely highly. Whether this happens however only time will tell.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Any rise for Blind? :rolleyes:

Personally i dont think so. Its not impossible, has been reasonable for United, who should be back in CL bar a tragedy. Form is poor lately though and luckily Southampton, spurs and especially Pool have all decided not to bother punishing them. Id like to see him consistenly start and play well next season for the 91. I think Herrera is more deserving if anyone in Uniteds Midfield were to get a +1

Personally i dont think so. Its not impossible' date=' has been reasonable for United, who should be back in CL bar a tragedy. Form is poor lately though and luckily Southampton, spurs and especially Pool have all decided not to bother punishing them. Id like to see him consistenly start and play well next season for the 91. I think Herrera is more deserving if anyone in Uniteds Midfield were to get a +1[/quote']

If he gets 91 and Scniderlin didn't :eek:

Pritchard won't rise to 85. Look at the Bournemouth players. They've only risen to 84' date=' and by every means they've outperformed Pritchard. Same with Patrick Bamford. He's the Championship Player of the Year. If all these players who've outperformed Pritchard are at 84, he should only get 83.

[/quote']

Like I said in my previous message, perhaps we were both going to be wrong and he would go to 84. Which is exactly what he did this morning :D

Personally i dont think so. Its not impossible' date=' has been reasonable for United, who should be back in CL bar a tragedy. Form is poor lately though and luckily Southampton, spurs and especially Pool have all decided not to bother punishing them. Id like to see him consistenly start and play well next season for the 91. I think Herrera is more deserving if anyone in Uniteds Midfield were to get a +1[/quote']

Agreed, Herrera has been exceptional since he broke into the team properly...

Expecting big things from him next season, Blind has been decent but can't rise unless Herrera does

Pretty sure I read a report that Rekik will NOT be loaned to PSV, that he will in fact go out on loan again but to a stronger league, who knows maybe even a prem team might take a punt on him

Pretty sure I read a report that Rekik will NOT be loaned to PSV' date=' that he will in fact go out on loan again but to a stronger league, who knows maybe even a prem team might take a punt on him[/quote']

He better be. Sure hes twice the player of Vincent ;) Wish they would hurry up and give him his 87

Pretty sure I read a report that Rekik will NOT be loaned to PSV' date=' that he will in fact go out on loan again but to a stronger league, who knows maybe even a prem team might take a punt on him[/quote']
He better be. Sure hes twice the player of Vincent ;) Wish they would hurry up and give him his 87
Only twice' date=' nah! ;)[/quote']

Haha, thanks for replies guys!

What about:

Falcao -1/Stay

Herrera +1/Stay

Fellaini Stay

Bellerin +3/4

Coquelin +2

Chambers Stay

Walcott Stay/-1

Paulista Stay

My opinions above :)

Don't think he has enough mins this season' date=' combined with Villa being pretty poor for most of it....

Pity as he is easily a 90 player[/quote']

Agree. Villa been mid-table and Benteke playing a full season, would have said absolutely. Im not sure his late season Heroics will be enough for a 90, but he is a class act. Villa will likely survive but id be buying Benteke, id be VERY surprised if he stays there. Finding form right in time for Transfer season. 11 goals in last 10games for Club and Country... I mean a full season anywhere near that form and give him a 95 in a season or 2.

Agree. Villa been mid-table and Benteke playing a full season' date=' would have said absolutely. Im not sure his late season Heroics will be enough for a 90, but he is a class act. Villa will likely survive but id be buying Benteke, id be VERY surprised if he stays there. Finding form right in time for Transfer season. 11 goals in last 10games for Club and Country... I mean a full season anywhere near that form and give him a 95 in a season or 2.[/quote']

Bentekerrs 95 in a season or two wow you been on the Fosters mate?He has hit a decent patch of form and has a virtual 1 in 2 since his 2012 transfer to Villa but that is just over the top. :eek: TBH I would be surprised if he was 92 in a season or two even if he moved to a massive club.

Agree. Villa been mid-table and Benteke playing a full season' date=' would have said absolutely. Im not sure his late season Heroics will be enough for a 90, but he is a class act. Villa will likely survive but id be buying Benteke, id be VERY surprised if he stays there. Finding form right in time for Transfer season. 11 goals in last 10games for Club and Country... I mean a full season anywhere near that form and give him a 95 in a season or 2.[/quote']

Yeah, if he does not move on to bigger and better things it will be a huge shock