.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Bentekerrs 95 in a season or two wow you been on the Fosters mate?He has hit a decent patch of form and has a virtual 1 in 2 since his 2012 transfer to Villa but that is just over the top. :eek: TBH I would be surprised if he was 92 in a season or two even if he moved to a massive club.

I meant if he moved and got that rate of return. you telling me 40 league goals in EPL back to back wouldnt get 95.... sure would.

If any self respecting Aussie is on the Fosters he needs to be shot.

This. This is the truest thing i have read in my entire life.

I meant if he moved and got that rate of return. you telling me 40 league goals in EPL back to back wouldnt get 95.... sure would.

That is a BIG if; He has 41 goals in the last three EPL seasons combined so he is a long way off bagging 40 per season and tbh I can't see him ever bagging 40 EPL goals ever in a season even if he was playing for Chelsea' date=' Man United or Man City.You have to remember even Suarez only bagged 31 in his phenomenal season.Has anyone bagged 40 EPL goals in a season before?

Anyway I was just adding my opinion for some debate.

If any self respecting Aussie is on the Fosters he needs to be shot.

Hows about some Castlemaine XXXX? :)

That is a BIG if; He has 41 goals in the last three EPL seasons combined so he is a long way off bagging 40 per season and tbh I can't see him ever bagging 40 EPL goals ever in a season even if he was playing for Chelsea' date=' Man United or Man City.You have to remember even Suarez only bagged 31 in his phenomenal season.Has anyone bagged 40 EPL goals in a season before?

Anyway I was just adding my opinion for some debate.

Hows about some Castlemaine XXXX? :)[/quote']

Dude not even sayiong he could i very very much doubt it. my post Says he HAS 11 in his last ten and IF he played at that rate he would get 40 a season. Its not sustainable from him everyone knows..

again no. Maybe some Cascade Pure Blonde.

I shall grab my bag of goon. :rolleyes:

I remember being 16 and moving out. For 10 dollars for 4 Litres' date=' i mean how can you not before you have developed any self respect. Good times. If you have never heard of or played "goon of fortune" look it up. Fruity Lexia makes the girls sexier as they say.

will any of these make it to 90 at the next rating change(all are 89):

ALDERWEIRELD

ROJO

FAZIO

Unlikely/maybe at best

Unlikely

Doubt it

Hi guys' date='

what are the next rating of these players?

Shaw

Januzaj

Hazard

Thank's for your answers.[/quote']

stay

stay

50/50 +1

Any chance Aguero will ever get 95? Do city need to go far in Europe for it to happen?

He has been there and thereabouts for seasons in a row. I wouldnt begrudge it but in seasons prior he has had more of a shout and been overlooked so in all likelihood will probably stay again.

stay

stay

50/50 +1

He has been there and thereabouts for seasons in a row. I wouldnt begrudge it but in seasons prior he has had more of a shout and been overlooked so in all likelihood will probably stay again.

Top scorer though how many games left ? If he bags another 4 or 5 i'd be ever so slightly leaning towards 95 , he would be 95 if City weren't out early in Cl 100 percent. Same goes for Costa even though he has more chance due to a double. I bloody hope they do get it as theyre my main 2 strikers in EC'1 butI still have doubts either should.

Top scorer though how many games left ? If he bags another 4 or 5 i'd be ever so slightly leaning towards 95 ' date=' he would be 95 if City weren't out early in Cl 100 percent. Same goes for Costa even though he has more chance due to a double. I bloody hope they do get it as theyre my main 2 strikers in EC'1 butI still have doubts either should.[/quote']

Costa has rose meteorically to get to the 94. He will 100% stay but who knows next season. Aguero i also 100% agree If City could make quarters or get back to back titles hed be 95. He still should be you can bank his 20 goals before a season starts. Im just skeptical of a rise as he has been overlooked in better personal and team seasons. Hopefully the sustained performances force the SM ratings hand.

What do you guys think of Bournemouths ratings? Will they have any changes now or do we have to wait until next season to see how they fair in the premier league?

What do you guys think of Bournemouths ratings? Will they have any changes now or do we have to wait until next season to see how they fair in the premier league?

They may get done soon or with the English review post season, hard to say with the new system, but they should get done before the next season starts.

When Reading went up, back in the days when the ratings system made sense, the ratings didn't really move for 1/2 a season and I think waited for 2 ratings changes, but they did complete countries then around every 3 months or so

Any chance for him to rise? :)

Well that is the "other" question, I would like to know him better before deciding if he will rise. I am not too good with players from the lower leagues. :o

Is Sagna sure that he will get a -1? i see not so many minutes... i just ask cause he might got injured or something...

The same about Soldado?

thanks anyway