English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Is Sagna sure that he will get a -1? i see not so many minutes... i just ask cause he might got injured or something...

The same about Soldado?

thanks anyway

I think both will drop

jesus navas(92) stay or drop?

Navas should stay, he has started/appeared quite a number of times this season. It is just his position doesn't suit many formations of SM.

Well that is the "other" question' date=' I would like to know him better before deciding if he will rise. I am not too good with players from the lower leagues. :o[/quote']

It was only a pretext to catch attention. :o

However I think he's very talented... there are many teams on him, and not coincidentally Arsenal and Borussia on all, which are expert about young players... :P

Is Sagna sure that he will get a -1? i see not so many minutes... i just ask cause he might got injured or something...

The same about Soldado?

thanks anyway

Sagna very very likely to drop and Soldado absolutely must.

jesus navas(92) stay or drop?

Should hold it for now.

Kompany 94 vs Terry 91 ........... haha' date=' how funny is that !?

Balotelli 91 :eek: Soldado 91 :D Carrick 92 :P ...........and so on.[/quote']

yeah. Kompany should hold his rating for me but only just. Terry though shuld 100% get a +1 and surely SM cant ignore him even due to his Age. 2 trophies, ToTY etc.

Balo should 100% drop but I'm a skeptic he will and Soldado will 100% drop. I havent looked at Carricks stats this season if im being honest.

Rafael (MU) will drop for sure?

What kind of future can have this player?

Thanks

Whatever kind of future the guy will have, it won't be at OT under LVG that's for sure, to be fair he's brilliant going forward but he's caught out far too often...

Pity as I really liked him, He was a crowd farourite when he was bombing up the wing

and here the arsenal faithful roar

alexis sanchez alexis sanchez

94?

Probably not' date=' only just got the 93 although deserved it at barca a year ago. I would be loath to see him get +2 to 94 on the back of this one season, despite being spectacular. I do hope so though as he is my favourite player atm.

Anyone think Walcott will hold his 91

Nope. Was injured yes, but came back halfway through season (ish) and has played the unimportant couple of starts and some veyr late bench apps, when he isnt rotting on the bench. I have always loved Walcott and have mixed feelings. I feel he is good enough for Arsenal but where does he fit with Alexis on the wing and after buying Welbeck. I think if Cazorla leaves depending on Ins we might see Ozil as CAM and Wally can reclaim a wing, but we will no doubt buy. I think he will drop to 90, and he will be sold i guess if a big enough (id say maybe 15M the way english talent goes for) bid comes. Id like him to stay as a squad rotation and explosive sub but youve got young Ox as well and i doubt Walcott will be happy with that.

Aguero 25 with 12 games to go 95 i say why not. :D

Amen.

Whatever kind of future the guy will have' date=' it won't be at OT under LVG that's for sure, to be fair he's brilliant going forward but he's caught out far too often...

Pity as I really liked him, He was a crowd farourite when he was bombing up the wing[/quote']

Thank you

So, am I wrong if I think he will drop to 90 now and keep this rating if he eventually leaves OT? Or he's stable?

I hope for him to leave cause I liked him, he's young and has a lot to give.

since it's already promoted in the PL what do u guys think about Vydra from Watford? he has any chance of a +2 to 87? also what other Watford players will get rises and how much?

ty

not for me no, he wasn't even there star man this season Deeney and Ighalo are ahead of him.

thank you! also u think Ighalo (86) and Deeney (85) will rise? maybe +1 and +1/ +2 respectively?

again id say they wont be breaking the cap of 86, look at Austin who will be probably 87 at best.

Deeney a +1 most likely and Vydra maybe a +1 86 is the roof tbh as they will have a bigger challenge next season no point overrating them.

again id say they wont be breaking the cap of 86' date=' look at Austin who will be probably 87 at best.

Deeney a +1 most likely and Vydra maybe a +1 86 is the roof tbh as they will have a bigger challenge next season no point overrating them.[/quote']

Agree whilst Austin and Ings are still 86 then I think the above are rated just fine for the moment.

Thank you

So' date=' am I wrong if I think he will drop to 90 now and keep this rating if he eventually leaves OT? Or he's stable?

I hope for him to leave cause I liked him, he's young and has a lot to give.[/quote']

It's very 50-50 if he will drop or not, he's been injured which could work in his favour, but no doubt that LVG does not rate him.... Tough one to call.

He will leave, especially if Utd sign Clyne which looks likely